Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Saints at Cowboys: In-Game Discussion

That was clear leading with the helmet. Missed call there.

A game of missed or make up calls... but yeah, easilt targeting

Another bad call on that Beasley conversion. Both knees were actually down before he lunged and the refs missed it.

And now a missed face mask on Dak. Are the refs even watching this game?

Did Brees bet on the Cowboys tonight? Hes been absolutely awful all night.

Cowboy coaching obviously finished at the back end of the class WHEREVER they went to school-how the HELL can you use Elliott all night long-and when you have a chance to score and probably win, you decide to let one of the crappiest QBs try and throw-WWWWWW..............TTTTT..................….FFFFFF????????????????????????????

Wow, fitting that a penalty clinches it...

Sorry gents, I'll stop being a negative pansy, but man... this game was hard to watch

Dak Brees doing his best Romo impersonation

(strip sacked in the redzone INT at his own 20 with 2-ish minutes left)

I hope the D O steps up.

updated

Why aren't they trying to make another TD?

Cowboy coaching obviously finished at the back end of the class WHEREVER they went to school-how the HELL can you use Elliott all night long-and when you have a chance to score and probably win, you decide to let one of the crappiest QBs try and throw-WWWWWW..............TTTTT..................….FFFFFF????????????????????????????

I guess they knew what they were doing, maybe luring Saints into a false belief of winning? HUH...………………?

Im in shock really.

I dont know how the Cowboys came away with that win after making so many mistakes, but I guess Ill take it.

The D had so many untimely penalties, yet still held the Saints to 10 points. Thats impressive.

The offense, given so many opporunites in the red zone, only managed 1 TD. Somehow, that was enough.

I dunno what to make of this team, but damnit, theyre in the thick of it.

you weren't paying attention. elliott was doing great in the first half, when he was being employed as a receiver in creative ways.

then halftime happened, linehan went back to boring, predictable playcalling, and the cowboys racked up 20 yards of offense in the entire 3rd quarter and into the 4th.

Besides Elliot, fantasy wasteland tonight.

Can't deny it anymore.....Dallas D is legit. Vander Esch is a certifiable beast. Holy Smokes.

Vander is no joke.

Vanderchile :D

• Like 1

ROOKIE ~ Leighton Vander Eche

Already a LEGEND :headbanger:

Sure looked like Kamara got concussed there.

Can't believe he passed concussion protocol to get back in the game. Saw him on the sideline sniffing smelling salt....like that old school toughness, although he got his hat handed to him tonight.

At least he has 10 days to recover if he does develop concussion symptoms....although he probably cost me a fantasy game this week.

NO -7.5 :unsure:

I rarely bet, but just had this gut feeling that Dallas would not only cover, but would win the game. As such, I dropped a little money on Bovada, and also picked them in the work pick-em pool. Ended up being the only guy in the 20ish person pool to pick them.

Dont know why I felt so strongly about this game, as I generally hate the Cowboys and would usually never bet on them, since it would force me to root for them.