Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Kareem Hunt - Not Good

In all reality she was probably there looking to hook up with a player ($$$$$$$$$$$$) to take care of her, and when she realized they wanted a good time just for one night she went berserk and then everything went crazy. I use to have season tix to Trailblazers and would see how those hussy's would hang around where the players were, looking for someone to pay their way.

Yep. Hunt did the wrong thing, and so did this girl. That's why I equate this to drunk college kids acting like idiots in one of the dorms. These people are just not mature. But whatever. It will probably end up helping Hunt in the long run.

My question is, if the league suspends him for let's say 6 games, if a team picks him up tomorrow then I guess the league suspension would begin this weekend? Even if the league hasn't announced the suspend timeline yet?

Philly or Chicago or Washington should go after him now.

Yep. Hunt did the wrong thing, and so did this girl. That's why I equate this to drunk college kids acting like idiots in one of the dorms. These people are just not mature. But whatever. It will probably end up helping Hunt in the long run.

My question is, if the league suspends him for let's say 6 games, if a team picks him up tomorrow then I guess the league suspension would begin this weekend? Even if the league hasn't announced the suspend timeline yet?

Philly or Chicago or Washington should go after him now.

I would think that the players union would demand that it (suspension) be retro-acted from this year into next year. And I agree, I bet there was AT LEAST alcohol involved, probably more.

If a person (man or female) is attacking or threatening, I reserve the right to put them down.

Sad...

Sad...

This is life, go move to narnia if you want a fairytale.

Women are equals and you should learn to get used to it.

• Like 1

Preach it brother, Phil.....

why do imagine that you look like Phil Simms?

Sad...

So some chick sticks a finger in your eye and you say, "Oh you poor helpless woman, let me comfort you and help fulfill your needs in life."?

Your circular logic is quite evident. You want to justify striking women (ever) by hiding behind the veil (or skirt) of equal rights. Nice.

Perhaps I am "old-fashioned" in certain arenas, including embracing the, admittedly, dying concepts of chivalry and honor. This I will continue to do. I laid out the circumstances that would justify physical assault against a female, and they are quite rare.

I truly hope that our wives and daughters, should they ever have a moment where they lose their tempers/self control and say or do something aggressive towards a man.......that the man involved is the "old fashioned" type from "Narnia" who is honorable enough to walk away, as opposed to an enlightened and entitled "modern" man who feels licensed to knock their teeth down their throat. Don't you?

So some chick sticks a finger in your eye and you say, "Oh you poor helpless woman, let me comfort you and help fulfill your needs in life."?

Hyperbole.

Keep it real.

Hyperbole.

Keep it real.

What? Are you claiming women are not capable to create permanent damage to a male? But every male is? So it's fine to beat the hell out of a 110 pound meek male accountant, but not to dare touch a 150 pound violent chick who is ready to stick her car keys in your eye?

Your circular logic is quite evident. You want to justify striking women (ever) by hiding behind the veil (or skirt) of equal rights. Nice.

Perhaps I am "old-fashioned" in certain arenas, including embracing the, admittedly, dying concepts of chivalry and honor. This I will continue to do. I laid out the circumstances that would justify physical assault against a female, and they are quite rare.

I truly hope that our wives and daughters, should they ever have a moment where they lose their tempers/self control and say or do something aggressive towards a man.......that the man involved is the "old fashioned" type from "Narnia" who is honorable enough to walk away, as opposed to an enlightened and entitled "modern" man who feels licensed to knock their teeth down their throat. Don't you?

So a woman attacking another person is a "moment where they lose their tempers" however that doesn't apply to a man? I believe that all people should be held to the same standard regardless of sex.

To your comment that I would like someone to walk away from my daughter/wife instead of knock their teeth out, I have a son and I hope they would walk away from him as well. I will instead raise my kids (I have a boy and girl) to understand that the way that woman acted in the video is not appropriate and is putting yourself in danger. If you do behave that way you may get hurt.

I most certainly am not going to raise my daughter to feel entitled that she can act a certain way and get away with it because she is a woman.

• Like 1

I most certainly am not going to raise my daughter to feel entitled that she can act a certain way and get away with it because she is a woman.

Hell no. If that was my daughter in that hotel situation, I would blame her until the end of time for being a dope. And a dumb slut.

What? Are you claiming women are not capable to create permanent damage to a male? But every male is? So it's fine to beat the hell out of a 110 pound meek male accountant, but not to dare touch a 150 pound violent chick who is ready to stick her car keys in your eye?

Why is it always the accountants that are considered meek?

Why is it always the accountants that are considered meek?

Haha. I don't know. I've seen too many movies I guess.

Not sure I would call that a kick. More like he pushed her with his foot.

One push with open hand, not “violent”.. zero punches. One tap with his foot, not even as hard as a slap.

She didnt feel a bit of pain. But he was easily capable of doing worse. That is why it is now zero tolerance. Kinda like how the roughing the passer rule has changed.

Normally I'm all for heavy punishment and firing when some dude goes postal on a anyone. Whether the victim is a girl or a guy. I can't stand it when anyone gets violent for stupid reasons. But there is just something about this circumstance that makes me feel like it's no big deal. It reminds me more of dumb college kids drinking too much and acting like idiots. Noone got hurt right? That girl was the aggressor and Hunt obliged. I wonder if he really would have beat the crap out of her if he wasn't being held back or if he was just acting tough. Oh, well.

Dude you're a funny guy. Hunt is an NFL player, representing the elite in our society. His employer, the Chiefs, is a part of a billion dollar NFL corporation. Domestic abuse, in any form, is a PR black eye. It's just business.

The Rice incident, the Hardy incident, all of it serves as an example to these kids. Gooning it up at 3:30 AM, even in the off season, where an NFL player is caught on camera laying hands on a female, is not going to end well for that player.

Playing Monday morning QB as you break down and try to interpret the video is just comedic.

You're a funny dude. Not that you're a clown and you amuse us, just that you're funny.

Hunt is an NFL player, representing the elite in our society.

He represents the elite in our society? Last I checked he did not represent anything other than an actor playing in an entertainment role for my watching pleasure.

I haven't seen a fishing expedition get this many bites since the last season of 'Deadliest Catch'.

He represents the elite in our society? Last I checked he did not represent anything other than an actor playing in an entertainment role for my watching pleasure.

He has a gig that perhaps a couple dozen other guys in this country can perform, involved in an industry that generates billions. He was set to make millions of dollars. There's a reason the chick wanted in the room. That's elite.

One push with open hand, not “violent”.. zero punches. One tap with his foot, not even as hard as a slap.

She didnt feel a bit of pain. But he was easily capable of doing worse. That is why it is now zero tolerance. Kinda like how the roughing the passer rule has changed.

It's really ridiculous the Chiefs cut him.

He has a gig that perhaps a couple dozen other guys in this country can perform, involved in an industry that generates billions. He was set to make millions of dollars. There's a reason the chick wanted in the room. That's elite.

Yep. Sluts want entertainers.

To those backing Hunt in this thread I ask you have you ever kicked at a woman who was on the ground aldreay??

I don't care what your reasoning is, if I see a man, in a fit a of rage, beating a woman when she is already down I would carve your eyeballs out and stuff them down your throat until you choke.

To those backing Hunt in this thread I ask you have you ever kicked at a woman who was on the ground aldreay??

I don't care what your reasoning is, if I see a man, in a fit a of rage, beating a woman when she is already down I would carve your eyeballs out and stuff them down your throat until you choke.

She was yelling and calling him ni#%^>

Is there another video out there that shows her getting a beating on the ground? Looks like she received a single light kick on the ass.

I wonder what would have happened to a guy that called them that? You dont think it would be worse?

You support her in her racism?

weepaw gonna weepaw. good job girl.

This makes no sense. You are seafoam, this isnt a secret or insult. You felt like making a new name, not a big deal. Maybe lost the old accounts pw, it happens.

This makes no sense. You are seafoam, this isnt a secret or insult. You felt like making a new name, not a big deal. Maybe lost the old accounts pw, it happens.

Lol who is this sockpuppet?

It’s just Foam. He’s sensitive about it for some reason. It’s not meant to be an insult, Foam last posted nov9, sderk account started nov10, people knew since day 1.

It’s just Foam. He’s sensitive about it for some reason. It’s not meant to be an insult, Foam last posted nov9, sderk account started nov10, people knew since day 1.

weepaw gonna weepaw. same picks. same posts. same dude.

I would carve your eyeballs out and stuff them down your throat until you choke.

And what would happen if you just got your ass beat? Because I'm betting that is what the outcome would be. Are you saying there is no chance of that? And who is backing Hunt? He is just another idiot drunk like the chick was. She deserved it, he deserved it, they all deserved what they got.

I'm RR Mick. Greatest rapper wanna-be this side of the city.

Its just Foam. Hes sensitive about it for some reason. Its not meant to be an insult, Foam last posted nov9, sderk account started nov10, people knew since day 1.

Its kind of like when Hulk Hogan returned to WWE after hiatus for a while with the Mr. America gimmic. He wore a mask, with different gear, but clearly everyone knew it was the Hulkster.

As for this thread, I find everyones opinions interesting. Im somewhere in the middle on the topic. I do agree that for no reason should a man every strike a woman, but there is a double standard here. And Foam is right, women demand equality... sometimes, when its convenient. When something horrible like this happens, I dont think its so black and white, every incident is to a point circumstantial. Ill leave it at that, as I know nothing about what really happened besides what we all saw on that video.

Here is some bad news. KC cut him because of his account of the story. Aka they most likely didnt cut him because of the actions.

He told the Chiefs he never left the room and didn't do a thing. That's why he was cut. And...

"Hours later, he was called back to the team facility. There, according to The Atlantic, Hunt “cried in front of his coaches and members of the front office.” He reportedly pleaded for them to reconsider their decision to release him with “trembling emotion in his voice.”"

Dude did it to himself, but I probably shouldn't, but can't help but feel bad for him. Can't say I'm perfect and wouldn't mess up in a bad situation. Definitely would never hit a woman though. He'll learn.

There were no reports or complaints filed to the police. I wonder why. Some stupid 19 year old drunk slut hanging around in some hotel hallway and aggressively attacking some dude and now is considered a victim? wow.

What would you say to your daughter if that was her?