Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Who are you starting Ware over?

I really think Ried has a massive ego. One that will compel him to feed Ware once they are up by 20 to show the world that Ware can rack up 100 yards and a TD too I. This offense

I sure hope your right.

I have a feeling that Damien Williams will outperform Spencer Ware ...especially in PPR. Just a hunch, but think he is more suited to this style of offense. Ware is slow.

I have a feeling that Damien Williams will outperform Spencer Ware ...especially in PPR. Just a hunch, but think he is more suited to this style of offense. Ware is slow.

I picked Williams in one league where someone else has Ware. I don't think I have the balls to play him.

Or Darrell Williams....

Or Kerwynn Williams

Or Ricky Williams

I bet it will be close. Ware will get more snaps, but I dont see him being anything better than low end RB2. He got 50% of snaps in 2016, West had 35%. Hunt has 80% this year. Alot of Wares 2018 snaps are ST also. And yes, I know A Smith is no Mahomes and this offense is different.

Ware ran the same 40 time as Hunt about. Williams ran a nice 4.45, but he had horrific agility numbers. I don't think straight line speed matters so much when it comes to these players

Do people not realize that Ware is an excellent receiver? He is like the same athlete as Hunt. I don't see how replacing Hunt with a similar style and ability back is less suited to the offense than a guy who isn't as similar to Hunt....

One positive is that Ware will be is well rested. Very small work load this year. I have him as a back up to Hunt on my team.

Ware will replace Hunt just as successfully as Conner replaced LeVeon Bell.

Preach!

I picked Williams in one league where someone else has Ware. I don't think I have the balls to play him.

Yeah I would not play him either...I had a few spots and I grabbed both Damien and Darell Williams for $1....Darrel Williams could possibly be a rookie keeper for me next year, I am wondering if he will get a shot....there is a reason he made the roster. We already know what we have in Ware and he is solid but has the injury risk, and we know what Damien can do as far as pass catching...but don't know what Darell can do..... I grabbed them both to see what shakes out......(Hunt owner (was) and someone else had Ware)

Starting S Ware over C Carson, J Adams, and M Mack.

I am starting Ware at flex in both leagues. Sat Kittle for him in one; Josh Adams in the other.

Going forward in the Kittle league though, Ingram is going to be sitting for Ware, and Kittle will remain @ FLEX most weeks.

I regretfully started the sleepwalking Aaron Jones instead of Ware today. Green Bay making Arizona defense look like Monsters of The Midway.

Frozenbeernutts. Not trolling, just confirming Ive seen it happen b4. CJ Anderson coming to join the already formed committee. Good luck with Ware matching Hunts production sir. Cheers

Yeah it was not a good performance. I wish Ware would get more work in the pass game. I'm not sure why the team never uses him consistently in that way.