Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Any inside info on Diggs playing today?

It's either him or Michel or Ware for me in the flex. Just don't know if he is playing yet. I guess I have to wait until about 3:30 EST to see what's up.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Stefon Diggs (knee) is expected to play Week 13 against the Patriots.

Shefty just issued a new report that Diggs'. Knee swelled overnight now 50/50 to play. I would bench him.

Shefty just issued a new report that Diggs'. Knee swelled overnight now 50/50 to play. I would bench him.

yup... and now Kousins isnt a must play as well. he tends to struggle without Diggs

Ick. I am benching Diggs for Chris Godwin under the assumption that Diggs will not play at full strength. If we get a great piece of news on Diggs after the noon games start, I can take out Doug Martin for Diggs.

thankfully i'm on bye in the league where i have him...hopefully they sit him and let him closer to full strength next week. doesn't do anybody any good to have a player operating at less than full strength and risk injury to him further.

• Like 1

thankfully i'm on bye in the league where i have him...hopefully they sit him and let him closer to full strength next week. doesn't do anybody any good to have a player operating at less than full strength and risk injury to him further.

I'm probably going to bench him for Ware or Michel.

Limited once again

Yeah, I can't trust Diggs this week. I think I'm sitting him...for Godwin. *crosses fingers*

He's off the injury report now. I think limiting him this week was maintenance related and likely did a lot of good in healing up. I am rolling with him. Fingers crossed.