Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Fat McCarthy Fired!

Too bad they wasted the season with him, shoulda been done sooner. Maybe he'll take Williams with him so their best RB can actually get the ball?

McCarthy should've jumped up and down on Ted Thompson's desk in 2010 until he sent a third rounder to Buffalo for Marshawn Lynch. Instead they stuck with Brandon Jackson. Ha ha ha.

McCarthy should've jumped up and down on Ted Thompson's desk in 2010 until he sent a third rounder to Buffalo for Marshawn Lynch. Instead they stuck with Brandon Jackson. Ha ha ha.

What do you have against that desk?

Time shared Aaron jones with the pedestrian turtle Jamal Williams today. I was shocked.

I was going against jones

If only Jason Garrett was next

That win over the saints probably bought Garrett another two years

Time shared Aaron jones with the pedestrian turtle Jamal Williams today. I was shocked.

I was going against jones

I was too, I played Jones. WHY all of a sudden do NFL coaches think they have to reinvent the wheel-putting in someone who I (at 61 yrs old) can outrun? The SOB deserved to be fired for THAT alone! Rich Kotite forgot more about football than McCarthy will EVER learn!!!!!!!

So now they will have another coach to blame when they keep losing. Loving this.

Should have been canned after the loss to Seattle in the playoffs. Makes you wonder how these guys hold on to their jobs after pulling boners like that. The moron in Atlanta is another example of a guy who should have been gone after his.

I hope this fires up Rodgers and GB next week vs ATL and Week 14 FF playoffs

I think it will. Arod will want to prove a point.

I think it will. Arod will want to prove a point.

Boy i have suffered through this season and played Rodgers every week. ended up 6-7 with the last playoff seed. Would of been 9-4 if i had started Rivers every week.

I want to start Rivers this week but KNOW if I bench Rodgers he goes for 325 and 4tds.

Will probably stick with Rodgers and take my medicine. Rodgers has been a really hard watch this year.

I'm sure part of MM is relieved. Aaron running to the press after every game b!tching about how the offense sucks but he's switching the plays at the line of scrimmage.

McCarthy didn't send Jordy packing, didn't wait till the 4th & 5th rounds before trying to address WR or shore up an aging and injury prone oline.

Aaron threw a hissy fit and got his coach fired.

I'm sure part of MM is relieved. Aaron running to the press after every game b!tching about how the offense sucks but he's switching the plays at the line of scrimmage.

McCarthy didn't send Jordy packing, didn't wait till the 4th & 5th rounds before trying to address WR or shore up an aging and injury prone oline.

Aaron threw a hissy fit and got his coach fired.

I think he was right to throw a fit. It has been 7 years since they won that SB, which is more than enough leash to allow a coach. If the front office refuses to make a change, then that may be Rodgers only choice to make something happen. If I had Rodgers talent and the coach was holding me back, I would want a change immediately. The coach plays a massive part in how much success a QB has, so why not demand the team give him the best chance to win when he is doing the same?

As a Bears fan I wish they would have kept Mccarthy in place.

The team turns to dogsh¡t when Rodgers doesn't play. That's the sign of a bad coach. McCarthy sucks and has been lucky that he has had Favre and Rodgers to lean on.

Belichick is 14-6 in New England when Brady is out because he's a great coach.