Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Meth Tweekers

Trey Burton WTH?

Can't trust any tight end. I don't get why they have been so bad this year. Teams want a more vertical pass attack? I can only assume next year will swing back to a more accurate mean.

Burton is a fullback. No one can reasonably point to a game and assume what Burtons role will be. Also, Shaheeb is back and is also stealing key tight end work.

I was so wrong on both Burton and Doyle this year. I'm already locked into the playoffs but owning Burton and Wentz and Hunt, I'm going to be one and done at this rate. I'm resting all my starters this coming week to get ready for the playoffs in week 14.

The TE is such and integral position based on game plan. RBs, WRs, and QBs all have a straight forward role in the offense. Throw, rush, or catch. Most TEs are used in a million different ways.

That being said. I've been dead wrong on players in the past like we all have, but somehow I just don't get this one with Burton. It was all lined up for this guy to be very involved in the passing game.

In my auction league the cost for Ertz over Burton was about 7% higher. I could have had my team and afforded that given what I had left over at the end of the draft. :mad:

Drafted te late like always and ended up mos of the season with Hooper and Kittle.

Both having good seasons.

Drafted te late like always and ended up mos of the season with Hooper and Kittle.

Both having good seasons.

Sure you did.

Sure you did.

I did warn you about Burton during the offseason.

But the truth is not in you.

Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart. Rejoice in the Lord, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of His Holiness.

Psalm 97:11-12. God Bless.

Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart. Rejoice in the Lord, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of His Holiness.

:lol:

Get under the skin of a Bears-hating Giants fan and this is all they can bring to the table. :clap:

Sure you did.

This is rich from a guy who deleted his amateur tease in the gambling thread when it lost.

This is rich from a guy who deleted his amateur tease in the gambling thread when it lost.

8-4 :banana:

"We’ll win this war, but we’ll win it only by fighting and showing the Germans that we’ve got more guts than they have; or ever will have. We’re not just going to shoot the sons- of- bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." GEN. G EORGE S. P ATTON JR. JUNE 5, 1944

What the heck? Seems about as appropriate to this thread as the self righteous garbage. :doublethumbsup:

"We’ll win this war, but we’ll win it only by fighting and showing the Germans that we’ve got more guts than they have; or ever will have. We’re not just going to shoot the sons- of- bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." GEN. G EORGE S. P ATTON JR. JUNE 5, 1944

What the heck? Seems about as appropriate to this thread as the self righteous garbage. :doublethumbsup:

Eli 30 Bears 27.

I’m going to write that score down on all my Christmas cards.

What a wonderful time of year.

Eli 30 Bears 27.

I’m going to write that score down on all my Christmas cards.

What a wonderful time of year.

And those people will laugh at you thinking, "why is this dude so hung up on 4-8 team? But then again, it is weepaws we are talking about here." . :clap:

And those people will laugh at you thinking, "why is this dude so hung up on 4-8 team? But then again, it is weepaws we are talking about here." . :clap:

They will be laughing, that’s the point, they will be laughing with.

30-27.

They will be laughing, thats the point, they will be laughing with.

30-27.

Your friends harbor a lot of hatred towards the Bears too? You spend a lot of time on this site hating.

You kind of remind me of an unskilled version of Silas from The Da Vinci Code.

Had Njoku and Brate. Quickly dropped Brate for Ware. Not I'm wishing maybe I kept Brate over Njoku. It's a toss up.