Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Man confronts teacher for putting his grandson & other kids in a dress

This has to happen, we have to put ourselves at risk to defend our children, the man is a focking hero....

This has to happen, we have to put ourselves at risk to defend our children, the man is a focking hero....

It's a black guy too so the MSM can't throw around the usual "bigot" "homophobic" blah blah blah bullsh!t.

Wow. I hope this guy gets this video up to Trump. Would love to see him bring this up to the podium.

Clearly threatening her. But he's so black so it's ok. And take that kid out of that situation immediately

She should have to register as a sex offender and kept as far away from children as possible

These people are sick.

• Like 1

Clearly threatening her. But he's so black so it's ok. And take that kid out of that situation immediately

It was threatening because he was pissed. But for good reason.

Would love the backstory and follow up on this.

• Like 1

It's a black guy too so the MSM can't throw around the usual "bigot" "homophobic" blah blah blah bullsh!t.

You would think, but in reality AA men do rank below trans, homo's and women....but where women and AA are in direct contention, it becomes situational. So this guy is walking a line of course, both of them have to be careful......one simple mis-step on the part of either results in social-based revenge.

You would think, but in reality AA men do rank below trans, homo's and women....but where women and AA are in direct contention, it becomes situational. So this guy is walking a line of course, both of them have to be careful......one simple mis-step on the part of either results in social-based revenge.

I think women and black men rank equal on the social scale depending on the topic. If it's a murder, she would have to have been pregnant to rate higher than a black dude. But, in a classroom setting, and the topic being about feminizing a young black male, white child abusing woman teacher wins. Black dude gets vilified by the left and maybe gets handed a rape charge to boot.

• Like 1

He is black, and that isn't a choice. So...whatever on that.

She chose to put a boy in dress. She made that choice. The kid didn't have a choice.

She should be fired (if she admits or if there is proof and if she is one that made the decision) immediately.

And to think...there are folks out there, generally from a particular group, that SUPPORT this crap. Support boys being put in dresses. Bunch of sick, sick focks. Deranged sick focks.

I think women and black men rank equal on the social scale depending on the topic. If it's a murder, she would have to have been pregnant to rate higher than a black dude. But, in a classroom setting, and the topic being about feminizing a young black male, white child abusing woman teacher wins. Black dude gets vilified by the left and maybe gets handed a rape charge to boot.

Roughly yes, but as I noted it is situational......the black man can attempt to use the racism card, but if she pulls out the "he sexually assaulted me" card, she wins....

Roughly yes, but as I noted it is situational......the black man can attempt to use the racism card, but if she pulls out the "he sexually assaulted me" card, she wins....

Given that video, even though we didn't see him, I think he definitely looked at her in a sexual way and should be locked up for sexual abuse and vilified on CNN for objectifying this poor woman.

Sounds like a sad SJW version of pokemon or something...

"I play purple haired trans female who prefers the pronoun 'they'"

"I counter with Muslim refugee woman who had her clit cutoff and was shamed for being 100 lbs overweight."

Sounds like a sad SJW version of pokemon or something...

"I play purple haired trans female who prefers the pronoun 'they'"

"I counter with Muslim refugee woman who had her clit cutoff and was shamed for being 100 lbs overweight."

Someone should make this trading card game. Would be hilarious.

• Like 1

I wonder what the wider context of the two-year-old boy in a dress deal is..on the chance it's not actually a project in deconstructing gender preferences. I think 2 is early for the school indoctrination to start, although it's definitely an age radical progressives want parents to not lead their kids towards a particular gender.

Just wonder if there's any possibility this was some other context.

Also, it sounds like her director Diedre set her agenda.

Someone should make this trading card game. Would be hilarious.

That is a hilarious concept. You actually do pull a card while playing..

Seriously, this would sell. Mostly MAGA guys, and some cynical centrists. But there'd definitely be a strong market.

That is a hilarious concept. You actually do pull a card while playing..

Seriously, this would sell. Mostly MAGA guys, and some cynical centrists. But there'd definitely be a strong market.

You come talkin' that trash we'll pull your card :nono:
  • Like 1

radical progressives want parents to not lead their kids towards a particular gender.

What does it mean to "lead their kids toward a particular gender"? That kind of sounds like a crime in itself unless you are a freaking wacko.

Just think of how many of these sickos are in the education system poisoning children.

The system needs a thorough cleansing.

Just think of how many of these sickos are in the education system poisoning children.

I have a brother in law who is a fvcking wack job teacher In Chicago. I wouldn't doubt if he would do this himself.

Truth.

Nephew asked me to read his essay for his Kinesiology class.....which was on the patriarchal system and how it negatively impacts women in sports, you could tell he was being fed a line of bullshiot from his instructor, so I did help him with it a bit.....kept most of the dogma intact and explained to him that you cannot fight your teacher, you have to placate them and get the grade, but noted that everything he was being taught is easily refuted by facts and logic, not to buy into this motherfockingbuillsht

Girls wear pants...

What is supposed to happen to a boy that wears a dress? Is he going to immediately transform into a transsexual?

Maybe he wanted to wear a dress.

I think the key is that boys and girls or men and women should be able to wear what they want without it having some great reflection on their sexuality.

Kanye west made pink an acceptable color for men to wear.

You're not gay because you like pink or because you want to wear a dress.

Girls wear pants...

What is supposed to happen to a boy that wears a dress?

I think the key is that boys and girls or men and women should be able to wear what they want without it having some great reflection on their sexuality.

Yeah you are.

And Kanye didn't do that, Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister started pushing that in the mid-2000's. I remember all the queer guys at HS popping their collar and wearing pink Hollister polos. Long before Kanye "made it cool".

Girls wear pants...

What is supposed to happen to a boy that wears a dress? Is he going to immediately transform into a transsexual?

Ummm. I wore pink dress shirts in the 80's, as did lots of guys. Kanye wasn't even in Kindergarten yet.

Yeah you are.

And Kanye didn't do that, Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister started pushing that in the mid-2000's. I remember all the queer guys at HS popping their collar and wearing pink Hollister polos. Long before Kanye "made it cool".

https://me.me/i/coolness-you-may-be-cool-but-youll-never-be-4-popped-7367178

Yeah you are.

Fair enough...men were wearing pastels in the 80's for sure. (Miami Vice)

The preppy look always incorporated pink polos.

Well, trust me, Kanye influenced hip hop to wear pink instead of the boring black.

The point is that the color of clothing or style does not change your sexuality.

I think you guys just like to argue with me. Geez...

Yeah you are.

Purple and pink ralph lauren polo shirts were very popular in the 80's. I remember some dooshes wearing a pink one under a purple one with the collars popped.

Fair enough...men were wearing pastels in the 80's for sure.

The preppy look always incorporated pink polos.

Well, trust me, Kanye influenced hip hop to wear pink instead of the boring black.

Yeah liberals have turned everyone into homos, even hip-hop is riddled with them now.

Purple and pink ralph lauren polo shirts were very popular in the 80's. I remember some dooshes wearing a pink one under a purple one with the collars popped.

Yeah I think from 2005-2008 the 80s came back for a bit. Glam rock got big again during those 3-4 years, bright neon colors, long hair, etc..