Sign in to follow this  
Springsteen: "I don't see anyone out there at the moment... who can beat Trump"...

Why do you want to live in a country where white males are always demonized, acused of sexual misconduct and passed over for scholarships/jobs in favor of minorities?

Is there a county where the white male isnt demonized? I'm all ears. Just make sure they have plumbing.

Is there a county where the white male isnt demonized? I'm all ears. Just make sure they have plumbing.

The US, Canada, almost all of Europe, New Zealand, Australia, etc. Most other places don’t care enough to demonize us either.

The US, Canada, almost all of Europe, New Zealand, Australia, etc. Most other places dont care enough to demonize us either.

Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about. All those players are liberal, and the US is at the vanguard of the white man bad movement. The basic tenant of liberalism is white man bad. Wake up.

Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about. All those players are liberal, and the US is at the vanguard of the white man bad movement. The basic tenant of liberalism is white man bad. Wake up.

One would think men wouldn’t remain in positions of power if your persecution complex were true. But it’s not :(

Why do you want to live in a country where white males are always demonized, acused of sexual misconduct and passed over for scholarships/jobs in favor of minorities?

OMG, are you serious? World's smallest violin playing at your pity party.

wow. you are just what you deserve. keep crying babe.

Not at all. But half the white middle aged dudes on the bored act like they are an endangered species. It's pathetic, really.

wow. you are just what you deserve. keep crying babe.

You obviously cannot read or comprehend.

What employer would be disappointed to have a white male interview for a job than an Afro wearing black female like me?

What rental property would prefer to rent to a black female than a white male?

What school would prefer to have all black female students over all white male students?

What movie studio would rather cast a black female lead than a white male?

In what news reporting agency are white males seen as the criminal more than the victim of crime?

Is the image of the white male more likely to be portrayed as poor and ignorant in comparison to the black female?

These are not my fears but these are the implied fears of the poster that claims white males are demonized and oppressed.

Give me a break.

Before anyone criticizes my statements, please reread the post that claims white males are passed over and demonized. If you agree, please support his statements before trying to tear down mine. I am not trying to claim minorities are victims but rather show that white males are NOT victims in comparison.

ETA,

Is the temperature set to 74 degrees everywhere you go? Then trust and believe the world is beating to your drum.

One would think men wouldnt remain in positions of power if your persecution complex were true. But its not :(

My radio station stopped playing Baby Its Cold Outside. :mad:

You obviously cannot read or comprehend.

Get a job peenie and stop complaining.

And this is last post of yours I'll ever see. You're blocked. Jerk!

(BTW, not that it's any of your business, I'm off to vote and then to work. You sound like you're trying to shake off a hangover.)

And this is last post of yours I'll ever see. You're blocked. Jerk!

(BTW, not that it's any of your business, I'm off to vote and then to work. You sound like you're trying to shake off a hangover.)

I went to birthday party with several East Asians, Indians, a Guatemalan, El Salvadorian and a black chick. Plus three white dudes...

I remember fondly the days when this was the set up to a great joke. :sigh:

Not at all. But half the white middle aged dudes on the bored act like they are an endangered species. It's pathetic, really.

That's where you're wrong. I'm fine, I worked hard and took advantage of opportunity. I'm worried about the ones coming behind me, and the continuing pussifiction of this country. You don't have kids, so you don't care about the future.

Because its my country and Im fighting to rid it of those ills. You and your ilk are in the way.

Why is it “your” country?

This is my country

Land of my birth

This is my country

Grandest on Earth

This is my country

Land of my choice

This is my country

Hear my proud voice.

I pledge thee my allegiance

America the bold

For this is my country