Sign in to follow this  
Joe Biden is now trying stand-up comedy...

Biden says hes the most qualified person to be president

https://wtop.com/national/2018/12/biden-says-hell-decide-on-presidential-run-within-2-months/

MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) -- Former Vice President Joe Biden says he believes that he is the most qualified person in the country to be president.

The 76-year-old Democrat made his comments Monday to an audience at the University of Montana in Missoula, as he considers a 2020 challenge to President Donald Trump.

Biden says nobody should run for president unless they believe they are qualified. He says hell decide within two months.

Biden says the U.S. cant have four more years of Trump, whom he calls a guy who cant tell the truth.

He says its time for U.S. citizens to remember who they are, shake off political malaise and choose truth over lies, science over fiction.

Biden is touring the nation to promote his memoir. He appears in Dallas on Tuesday.

He says its time for U.S. citizens to remember who they are, shake off political malaise and choose truth over lies, science over fiction.

I don't have to remember who I am. And I do remember that debacle of the last presidency. And I sure don't want to go back to that dumpster fire.

• Thanks 1

So science says their are 72 genders and counting, and race is a social construct? Just checking

The crap people say when they are selling a book. And who would buy a book by Joe Biden? It's probably plagiarized.

The crap people say when they are selling a book. And who would buy a book by Joe Biden? It's probably plagiarized.

It comes with preteen centerfolds. :o

It comes with preteen centerfolds. :o

And you would be the voice of that I'm sure.

And you would be the voice of that I'm sure.

1/10 Step your game up kid.

Trying to find the best Biden thread to throw resurrect, this has to be it.

Saw first Biden Commercial.

I said to family "Get ready for some Trump bashing with no mention of what he plans to do or who he represents"

30 Seconds of Trump Bashing.

18 Year Old son says "How is he setting himself apart from all the other candidates?"

From the mouths of babes (who are now old enough to vote).

I give Biden to the Fall before he backs out.  Which I think is generous.

Lots of people in the thread talking about Creepy Uncle Joe but are perfectly fine with the fact that President Trump admits to walking into changing rooms where underage girls were naked during his beauty pageants.

How many are we up to now?  :lol:

14 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Lots of people in the thread talking about Creepy Uncle Joe but are perfectly fine with the fact that President Trump admits to walking into changing rooms where underage girls were naked during his beauty pageants.

His party is the party of #metoo. Or maybe they really aren't.  We'll see.   :dunno:

23 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

His party is the party of #metoo. Or maybe they really aren't.  We'll see.   :dunno:

I'm all for calling Joe a Creeper... he's creepy as fock.  I'm only here to point out the hypocrisy of people who call Biden creepy but are cool with President Trump.

1 hour ago, Kanil said:

I'm all for calling Joe a Creeper... he's creepy as fock.  I'm only here to point out the hypocrisy of people who call Biden creepy but are cool with President Trump.

Good job buddy, you go girl.

Now, back on topic..  Biden is one creepy motherfocker.  The dude doesn't seem to be able to control himself in public.. 

2 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

How many are we up to now?  :lol:

I think 20 Democrats?

Has Creepy Joe stuck his hand down any 12 year old girls shirts yet? Then CNN justify it...by saying "He's just trying to get to know the people" 

?

I can overlook creepy and geriatric. Biden's major selling point that will hopefully serve him well in the 2020 Democratic field is that he isn't insane.

For years and years, I've been hoping for the insider corporate neo-libs to get replaced in the Democratic Party. I don't like them but at least I know what to expect from them since I've watched them in action all my life. I was hoping they'd get set aside in favor of an Andrew Wang or Tulsi Gabbard-type younger Democrat. Ha!Ha!Ha! How delusional I was. Instead we have a Democratic presidential filed full of circus freaks such that the Pelosi/Schumer/Hillary/Biden types are re-cast into the ill-suited rolls of acting as the voice reason.

So what's the sound of one hand clapping for Joe Biden? Fortunately, the evil corporate donors that traditionally own the party have tons of money. Pass the peptobismol.

I'll vote for Trump in 2020 and hope the Bush/Romney GOP wing has been completely repressed come 2024 such that a Trump 2.0 candidate comes along or the Dems, somehow, some way find back to non-awful by then.

On 4/25/2019 at 12:10 PM, tubby_mcgee said:

Has Creepy Joe stuck his hand down any 12 year old girls shirts yet? Then CNN justify it...by saying "He's just trying to get to know the people" 

?

No they would say "republicans must all be pedophiles if they think Joe Biden is creepy just for taking photos with kids" 

Then it would be 6 months of Steven Colbert making jokes like "Joe Biden wished everyone a happy 4th of July.  The GOP immediately called him a pedophile! hahahahah"

24 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Instead we have a Democratic presidential filed full of circus freaks such that the Pelosi/Schumer/Hillary/Biden types are re-cast into the ill-suited rolls of acting as the voice reason.

What they are, is re-cast into the rolls of being a 2019 Republican. The party of the middle class working folk. They haven't the slightest clue what makes a 2019 Democrat tick. And they run the party. 

Not sure why he would make an “announcement” video on a media driven falsehood about Trump saying there were good nazis. It’s so easy to look up the original video, quote or transcript and see he was talking about both sides of the confederate statue debate. 

Why wouldn’t an advisor give him the basic advice not to start your campaign that way?

And why won’t Obama endorse this guy? Strange start for Biden. 

Most qualified pedophile. 

17 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Most qualified pedophile. 

You should totally kick his ass and then have sexual relations with an attractive woman in your daydreams. :bandana:

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

So do we care about people using their office to enrich themselves and their families now? 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Kanil said:

So do we care about people using their office to enrich themselves and their families now? 

We have since Bill made it an art form.. it's you who didnt. 

H.T.h

23 minutes ago, Kanil said:

wtf..

36 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Did you read the article? Simple Yes or No will suffice.

39 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Countdown to the “B-b-but Obummer / Clinton!” reply.

edit: called it :lol:

Damn... lots of butthurt from a simple question.  You ladies are so sensitive.

22 minutes ago, Kanil said:

You clearly didn't read/watch it, this situation is pretty focked up..

28 minutes ago, Kanil said:

You were referring to the Clintons...right ?

Replace Hunter Biden with one of Trumps sons and imagine the MSM and libtards reaction. Forget his crooked dealings with China and Ukraine while Creepy Joe was VP, imagine the other stuff? Kicked out of Navy Reserves for coke. Leaves his wife for his  brothers widow. Crack pipe found in his rental car. Shiiiiiiit, they would have made a movie about Trumps kid if that was the case. Probably win an Oscar too. As long as they squeezed in some minorities. Maybe Whoopi and Sinbad. 

• Like 1