Sign in to follow this  
Joe Biden is now trying stand-up comedy...

2 hours ago, MDC said:

You should totally kick his ass and then have sexual relations with an attractive woman in your daydreams. :bandana:

MDC always sides with a Pedo. Just like his buddy Sho. Sad :(

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

MDC always sides with a Pedo. Just like his buddy Sho. Sad :(

Never fails

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

You were referring to the Clintons...right ?

Clintons are dirty and corrupt as fock, yes.  But what I was pointing out, again, was the Trumpette's hypocrisy on yet another issue you guys pretend to care aboue.

2 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Clintons are dirty and corrupt as fock, yes.  But what I was pointing out, again, was the Trumpette's hypocrisy on yet another issue you guys pretend to care aboue.

What's a Trumpette? Are you an obamaette?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sderk said:

What's a Trumpette? Are you an obamaette?

You are a Trumpette.  No, I never voted for Obama.  As a matter of fact, I just voted for my first democrat ever last election cycle (Colorado Governor's race).

18 minutes ago, Kanil said:

You are a Trumpette.  No, I never voted for Obama.  As a matter of fact, I just voted for my first democrat ever last election cycle (Colorado Governor's race).

So you are a democratette. You go girl.

15 minutes ago, sderk said:

So you are a democratette. You go girl.

And you're an idiotette.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kanil said:

Trumps net worth has gone down since taking office. 

You're just a very stupid lemming who is on planet projection with the rest of the idiots who spew made up nonsense daily.  

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, drobeski said:

You're just a very stupid lemming who is on planet projection with the rest of the idiots who spew made up nonsense daily.  

This

40 minutes ago, drobeski said:

How are Pelosi and Feinstein doing since joining Congress?

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

How are Pelosi and Feinstein doing since joining Congress?

How could that even matter when orange man bad!  :mad:

Since when does a liberal's point have anything to do with logic and facts?

26 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Since when does a liberal's point have anything to do with logic and facts?

Tko'd the kid

Again

Yep. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Kanil said:

And you're an idiotette.

You go girl. You're on a roll.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, drobeski said:

You dumb focks.  You think that because his net worth went down that he's not using his office to enrich himself and his family?  I  can't believe I have to explain this to you.  I'll put it in elementary terms so you understand it. 

I have 10 apples.  I'm terrible at life so I cost myself 8 apples.  At the same time, through corrupt means, I gain 7 apples.  Now I only have 9 apples.  My net worth has gone down by 1 apple.

That doesn't mean the 7 corrupt apples didn't happen. 

Jesus Christ, I swear you nutswingers purposefully blind yourselves. You ALL can't be that focking dumb. 

35 minutes ago, Kanil said:

You dumb focks.  You think that because his net worth went down that he's not using his office to enrich himself and his family?  I  can't believe I have to explain this to you.  I'll put it in elementary terms so you understand it. 

I have 10 apples.  I'm terrible at life so I cost myself 8 apples.  At the same time, through corrupt means, I gain 7 apples.  Now I only have 9 apples.  My net worth has gone down by 1 apple.

Jesus Christ, I swear you nutswingers purposefully blind yourselves. You ALL can't be that focking dumb. 

What corrupt means?  If you have evidence of corruption I don't know why you're holding on to it and not reporting it to Mueller's team.  I'm sure they overlooked something that you were able to find.  They only had like 30 or 40 career prosecutors on it, so I'm sure something was missed that only your investigative eye found.

Good job!  You GOT EEEM!  this time!

• Like 1

Kanil is a nice little reminder of the kind of retard that frequents this site.

Drobs win this thread, again.

• Like 1

How many millions of tax dollars have been spent at Mar-a-lago since President Trump came into office?

I get it. You guys don't give a sh1t.  Don't get mad at me because I point out your hypocrisy.  If you can't take it and own it without being babies, maybe this site isn't for you. 

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Kanil is a nice little reminder of the kind of retard that frequents this site.

Drobs win this thread, again.

If Drob saying something stupid is winning, I guess you're right. He sure does it a lot. 

5 minutes ago, Kanil said:

How many millions of tax dollars have been spent at Mar-a-lago since President Trump came into office?

I get it. You guys don't give a sh1t.  Don't get mad at me because I point out your hypocrisy.  If you can't take it and own it without being babies, maybe this site isn't for you. 

I don't know.  How many millions?  I'm sure you've uncovered that info too.

It's amazing how the Dems are so upset with corruption now, especially when they didn't say a word about the Clintons and The Clinton Foundation Slush Fund.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I don't know.  How many millions?  I'm sure you've uncovered that info too.

It's amazing how the Dems are so upset with corruption now, especially when they didn't say a word about the Clintons and The Clinton Foundation Slush Fund.

I'll pay you to find anywhere I've defended Clinton, Obama, or any other corrupt Democrat.  You dumb shoes are the ones that are in this thread condemning one side and ignoring the other doing the same thing.

6 minutes ago, Kanil said:

I'll pay you to find anywhere I've defended Clinton, Obama, or any other corrupt Democrat.  You dumb shoes are the ones that are in this thread condemning one side and ignoring the other doing the same thing.

Lets make it easy on you. Go ahead and bump the threads that you criticized them for their corrupt self enriching ways. 

9 minutes ago, Kanil said:

And yet we still have ZERO indictments against Trump.  Where is all this evidence you keep talking about?  If there is something there, then I say he deserves it but after 3 years of nothing I think it's time to stop the witch hunts because that is all this is now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Lets make it easy on you. Go ahead and bump the threads that you criticized them for their corrupt self enriching ways. 

We've gone this route before. I find where I call a Democrat a d1ckbag, quote it, and then you disappear from the thread. How many more times do you want me to do it? 

1 hour ago, Kanil said:

Tilt. Maybe this site isn't for you? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kanil said:

We've gone this route before. I find where I call a Democrat a d1ckbag, quote it, and then you disappear from the thread. How many more times do you want me to do it? 

Never saw it..just bump the Obama was corrupt ones if you dont mind. 

11 hours ago, drobeski said:

Never saw it..just bump the Obama was corrupt ones if you dont mind. 

Sorry it took me so long.  I was replying to this at my kid's karate class and then didn't open it again until today.  Here's a sampling of some of me calling out democrats.  Please bookmark this page next time you want to see this so I don't have to look it all up again.

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 11:12 AM, Kanil said:

I don't think anyone is saying Obama and Hillary shouldn't be gone after as well. I think most of us are exactly like you... fry em all.

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:20 PM, Kanil said:

Man... Hillary is such garbage. Just a bad person.

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:24 AM, Kanil said:

That's a pretty BS answer. You see corruption, but are ok saying "welcome to the real world". I assume you're then perfectly fine with Hillary/Bill being bought and corrupt? I mean, "welcome to the real world" and all.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 2:41 PM, Kanil said:

The thing is, one doesn't excuse the other. Both are deplorable. Focking lefties are all over Trump but forgive Clinton. Righties are all over Clinton but forgive Trump. Both are shitty human beings and anyone throwing support to one or the other is a fockstick.

So now go show me where you've ever criticized President Trump.

13 hours ago, Kanil said:

I'll pay you to find anywhere I've defended Clinton, Obama, or any other corrupt Democrat.

You're doing it through omission (just like the Dems/MSM) and ignore the facts. While you're not defending their action for someone to quote, you deliberately avoid the data showing the overwhelming corruption of the Dems (in this case the Bidens).

I posted a link to the corruption and you obviously didn't read it or view the video.  You can't even man up and say "I'm not reading that _____"

2 hours ago, Kanil said:

Sorry it took me so long.  I was replying to this at my kid's karate class and then didn't open it again until today.  Here's a sampling of some of me calling out democrats.  Please bookmark this page next time you want to see this so I don't have to look it all up again.

So now go show me where you've ever criticized President Trump.

Show me where he deserved to be criticized? He didnt collude ...many of us were bright enough to look at the evidence that it was nothing more than a political hit job carried out by the previous corrupt administration.  

You're just not that bright. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You're doing it through omission (just like the Dems/MSM) and ignore the facts. While you're not defending their action for someone to quote, you deliberately avoid the data showing the overwhelming corruption of the Dems (in this case the Bidens).

I posted a link to the corruption and you obviously didn't read it or view the video.  You can't even man up and say "I'm not reading that _____"

No sir.  What I'm saying is Biden is corrupt as well.  I honestly thought we had a thread on this months ago where we talked about it but maybe that was on a different site.  You guys are the ones leaving one side out.  I'm saying both sides are pieces of sh1t.  You guys are going full MDC where the other side is the one doing all the evil and blinding yourselves to your side's evil sh!t.

Show me where he deserved to be criticized? He didnt collude ...many of us were bright enough to look at the evidence that it was nothing more than a political hit job carried out by the previous corrupt administration.  

You're just not that bright. 

You're going to sit here with a straight face and say that President Trump hasn't done ANYTHING to be criticized for?  For real?

2 minutes ago, Kanil said:

You're going to sit here with a straight face and say that President Trump hasn't done ANYTHING to be criticized for?  For real?

Yes

Hes done an amazing job despite what the coup attempt the corrupt media and government have attempted .

Incredible actually 

Just now, drobeski said:

Yes

Hes done an amazing job despite what the coup attempt the corrupt media and government have attempted .

Incredible actually 

How about focking other women while his supermodel wife was pregnant?  How about him knowingly walking in on underage girls in their dressing rooms?  That's all good in your book?

1 minute ago, Kanil said:

How about focking other women while his supermodel wife was pregnant?  How about him knowingly walking in on underage girls in their dressing rooms?  That's all good in your book?

What do I care ? I care what he does as president.  

Why do you fake you care ?

What do I care ? I care what he does as president.  

Why do you fake you care ?

Because I have morals and I like my Commander in Chief to at least pretend like they do to.

54 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Because I have morals and I like my Commander in Chief to at least pretend like they do to.

Good job pretending to have high standards 

Good job pretending to have high standards 

I do have those standards.  I'm sorry if it seems odd to those who don't.