Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Bills cut Kelvin

Dude was worthless. Seemed like every catchable pass thrown his way either resulted in a drop, or a bobbling catch. He'll probably blame this on the QBs once again like him did with Newton.

He will not be signed again, right? Right?

He looks more like a TE these days, maybe that's his path.

He looks more like a TE these days, maybe that's his path.

Haha. Picture him blocking regularly. Bwahahaha. I think Antonio Gates could test him in a foot race today. Being an out of shape WR is basically a sin and a crime in NFL circles. He is done.

Haha. Picture him blocking regularly. Bwahahaha. I think Antonio Gates could test him in a foot race today. Being an out of shape WR that can't catch is basically a sin and a crime in NFL circles. He is done.

You forgot the most important part of being a WR.

Early on a lot of people thought he would be a monster on the field. Some dudes just don't work out I guess.

But he just did not have it in the pros. It sucks, but it is super true. He is bad. And yeah...he cannot catch.

Funny, when it is announced that the Saints bring Kelvin on board, the peeps will run scrambling to grab him...

Certainly not out of the realm of possibility, him landing on a team with some firepower...

An interesting spot would be back in Tampa with his ol' compadre slinging the ball his way.

I'm stashing him, just for the helluvit. With Green done, I have empty bench room.

He diffently could land on a team like that, but that might not make his hands any better.