Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

Urban Meyer quits

Urban Meyer announced he will retire after the bowl game.

Yes! suck it Ohio State fans.

How do you get an Ohio State graduate off your porch?

Pay them for the pizza.

Doesn't he have some sort of brain cyst issue which causes a lot of pain off and on? I'm married into a UM family but I wish him well in health and life in general.

I don't see why he would be fired. :dunno:

Doesn't he have some sort of brain cyst issue which causes a lot of pain off and on? I'm married into a UM family but I wish him well in health and life in general.

The guy is pretty much as close to untouchable as you can get, but with the domestic abuse scandal as well as his health, it's probably best for all involved to just let go.

He looked like crap in the OT game on the sidelines. I thought he was going to croak right there. That cyst and the grind of football coaching dont mix.

I'm sure he'll feel better in a few months/year and will feel good on the sidelines of USC

I'm sure he'll feel better in a few months/year and will feel good on the sidelines of USC

They can put a tube in the cyst to allow it to drain but its brain surgery and there's recovery time. He will need a lot of recovery time.

They can put a tube in the cyst to allow it to drain but its brain surgery and there's recovery time. He will need a lot of recovery time.

Okay, we'll see. This has happened before.

UM family or Ohio State UM family ??

UM family or Ohio State UM family ??

What's an "Ohio State UM family?"

My wife was born and raised in Dearborn Heights MI. She and her brother went to UM.

• Like 1

My wife was born and raised in Dearborn Heights MI. She and her brother went to UM.

UM = Ugly Motherfucker :dunno:

Fact: When you name your kid Urban, he's going to grow up to be an insufferable douche.

i wouldnt say he is insufferable.

Mixing up UMs.

I thought you were referring to UM as Urban Meyer. So I was asking if you (wife) was actually his family or Ohio State Family.

See its neither

As a Michigan fan, thank God.

wrong. If we can't beat the best. We're not good enough. Meyer and Ohio State guard against us getting embarrassed by an sec team.