Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

PETA now wants to control what you say

They want to do away with certain sayings. Such as *grab the bull by the horns*. Instead, you should say *take the flower by the thorns*. Theres many more animal sayings they want done away with and have examples of what you should say instead.

https://www.foxcarolina.com/grab-the-bull-by-the-horns-and-other-animal-phrases/article_6ae07c58-10ed-5e6c-8267-658a31a7f33d.html

PETA does more harm to the animal cause than anyone. All this don't be a speciest nonsense is absurd.

I would be all for legislating more humane agricultural practices. But these dooshes go so far too far, sane people won't support them.

Fock peta.

That was not one of the examples of what you should say. :dunno:

That was not one of the examples of what you should say. :dunno:

you think your funny Bill, till they come after you for culturalspeciesally appropriation

Megalodon teeth are not for your profit

• Like 1

Bulls are snowflakes

PETA wants to ban the expression take the Bull by the horns, but I assume the ilk in PETA have no problems with open borders and allowing Mexican Culture into this country even more, since the Mexicans are known to treat Bulls with so much repsect

• Like 2

PETA wants to ban the expression take the Bull by the horns, but I assume the ilk in PETA have no problems with open borders and allowing Mexican Culture into this country even more, since the Mexicans are known to treat Bulls with so much repsect

bulls just need to suck it up, and not be so sensitive

I went to a bullfight once. It was a horrible experience. I support PETA when they go after things like that.

• Like 1

So true. :(

I think you would be very surprised. Of course there are some of your typical "liberal" types. But there are many anti immigrant, pro brexit prominent members of PETA. Many are also anti Islam and Jewish due to hallel slaughter

PETA does more harm to the animal cause than anyone. All this don't be a speciest nonsense is absurd.

I would be all for legislating more humane agricultural practices. But these dooshes go so far too far, sane people won't support them.

Exactly

"Feed 2 birds with one scone" :doh:

you think your funny Bill, till they come after you for culturalspeciesally appropriation

Megalodon teeth are not for your profit

They would not be the only ones. Many egg head professor types feel that common people are too stupid to be able to pick up these resources that they believe belong to everyone (them). They would rather they stay buried for all times than to have private people disturb what only they can appreciate. And yea I can see peta saying I am benefiting on the death of a magnificent creature of nature or some schitt.

For now I say fock them, until they form a violent mob, then I guess its time to pull back to the house and break out the firearms

So can I still call it choke the chicken? Flog the dolphin? Spank the monkey???

This is a problem

So can I still call it choke the chicken? Flog the dolphin? Spank the monkey???

This is a problem

Guess we'll have to start saying "consensually interact with the monkey"

• Like 1

My monkey cant write. :(

Oh. Calling some people monkeys are you? This is trouble.

Oh. Calling some people monkeys are you? This is trouble.

that goes beyond PETA's domain.

This x1000.

I’m all for more humane treatment of animals, but these guys are kooks.

• Like 2

:lol: :lol: :lol:

this is why the left sucks at life!!!! they accept these freaks and make fun of pro-lifers who silently picket rippin' human babies' brains apart. :wacko: :wacko:

:lol: :lol:

This x1000.

Im all for more humane treatment of animals, but these guys are kooks.

I especially like that riding an animal, or using it to pull a cart or something, is akin to slavery. That argument always makes me laugh.

But it's working. When I was in thailand, they asked who wanted to ride elephants. I really wanted to, but the rest of the group were a bunch of sjw animal kooks, and were appalled, so we didn't.

I especially like that riding an animal, or using it to pull a cart or something, is akin to slavery. That argument always makes me laugh.

But it's working. When I was in thailand, they asked who wanted to ride elephants. I really wanted to, but the rest of the group were a bunch of sjw animal kooks, and were appalled, so we didn't.

Your transformation to the dark side is complete young Skywalker.

Welcome back fellow Republican. :lol: