Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

Rivers or Rodgers.....torn... need help

Rivers at home 70 degrees vs worst Defense in the league Cincinnati

or

Rodgers at home 28 degrees vs a horrid Defense Atlanta

I have Davante Adams and have suffered through week after week of Rodgers underperforming season. I kept saying as soon as you bench him he will explode. I lucked into the playoffs, last seed with Kelce performance. I am playing against Ryan, Julio, Zeke, Emmanuel, Amari Cooper so no easy task. Leaning Rivers but afraid as soon as i bench 12 he plays the revenge game this week and blows up. However Rivers has scored 30 points 3 straight weeks.

Anyways I keep saying two different things.

Dance with the One who Brung ya.........Start Aaron Rodgers you idiot

and

The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.... Start Rivers you idiot

Please help me make this decision

My team

Rivers/ Rodgers

David Johnson

Gus Edwards/Justin Jackson haven't decided yet

Davante

Kelce

Tyler Lockett

Buffalo Defense

vs

Matt Ryan

Zeke

Lamar Miller

Julio Jones

Amari Cooper

Emmanuel Sanders

Cowboys Defense

Much appreciation, Thanks

Ive got Rivers in now. If 12 name was anything but Rodgers I would of changed weeks ago. I would be 9-4 instead of 6-7 if I played 10th round Rivers over Rodgers. Frustrating.

Still can see the blowup by aaron this week. at least i still have davante i guess

Rivers

I think the possible outcomes for Rogers are all over the board. A lot of dysfunction with that team right now and Rogers is experiencing a fair amount of public criticism. Who knows how that will affect his play. Rivers is in a much more stable situation and he is playing very well. And the team is motivated to keep winning. Rivers is by far the lower risk and Rogers potential upside is not significantly higher than Rivers.

I think they'll both have good games, so it probably doesn't much matter. It's mostly trying to guess if one will have a 3rd TD pass.

I think the possible outcomes for Rogers are all over the board. A lot of dysfunction with that team right now and Rogers is experiencing a fair amount of public criticism. Who knows how that will affect his play. Rivers is in a much more stable situation and he is playing very well. And the team is motivated to keep winning. Rivers is by far the lower risk and Rogers potential upside is not significantly higher than Rivers.

good sound info in my opinion