Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Wall Street Rule for the #MeToo Era: Avoid Women at All Cost

27 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Democrats, their leftists elements in particular, have a long history of exploitation.  It is central to their existence and they never miss an opportunity to exploit a situation and people to garner favor for votes.  Their thirst for power is both startling and unsettling and their misuse of that power is repugnant.

At this point they have 3 attack methods. 

Racist, sexist, muh russia

On a related note, in any civil war scenario, the military is gonna wind up siding with the right wing revolt simply because the left wing will refuse to allow the military to side with them.  Imagine a city block where a group of left wing antifa types are confronting a right wing militia group.  If the military lets their guard down and tries to protect antifa, antifa will turn around and attack the military too and try to spread lies that the military assaulted them and did them harm. 

26 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

At this point they have 3 attack methods. 

Racist, sexist, muh russia

The Democrats are devoted to fear, making you fear everyone and everything, and only THEY can ensure your protection. It's focking scary.....

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

The Democrats are devoted to fear, making you fear everyone and everything, and only THEY can ensure your protection. It's focking scary.....

I was with Dems last week at a party. Obviously they hate Trump, but their fear was palpable.  One women said she was afraid to fall asleep.  Another was positive that war with Iran is imminent. These are otherwise smart and successful people. Fear actually works with them.

Member when Obungler was going to confiscate your guns and enact Sharia law? 

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I was with Dems last week at a party. Obviously they hate Trump, but their fear was palpable.  One women said she was afraid to fall asleep.  Another was positive that war with Iran is imminent. These are otherwise smart and successful people. Fear actually works with them.

Fear can be a strong tool to motivate people to support you.  If you are a sheep then it will works really well.  It does not shock me that liberals are easily manipulated.

Just now, MDC said:

No.  

I work with 3 guys and 5 women.  When ever I have to go somewhere with one of the women, I meet them there.  When I go with a guy, we car pool.  It's safer that way.

17 hours ago, naomi said:

Earlier this year when I was new in my job, a colleague suggested hitching a work related (it was totally elective for me though, just would have been good to do) ride with another colleague who was going to be going a couple hours away. So I explored it with him, and it turns out he abides by this rule. He would have been doing me a favor, so regardless of reason, it was well within his preogative to not be up for it. I don't have a problem with it but objectively speaking it was socially awkward. Makes it feel unnatural that we -men and women - need to work together then. If a decent guy wants to make me a kept woman though, I can roll with that solution :D (Actually like my job).

Uh, you know what kept means, don't you?

[2020hitler] Def to all wimmez! [/2020hitler}

10 hours ago, RLLD said:

Fear can be a strong tool to motivate people to support you.  If you are a sheep then it will works really well.  It does not shock me that liberals are easily manipulated.

Both sides do this every election. Some common fear mongering phrases... 

This election is the most important of our lifetimes... 

Our way of life is under attack... 

Your children's future is at stake... 

They do it with gun control, SS and Medicare, the environment, minority rights, immigration, etc. Ad nauseum.

Isnt that what MAGA really means? Our country has been/is being hijacked, we have to save her, it's for our children, blah blah blah. It works well because it does two things...

1. It hearkened back to nostalgic yesteryear, which people like, and.. 

2. It allows each person to insert their own boogieman. We're going to take America back from the rich/communists/liberals/minorities/insert group you fear here. 

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 9:05 PM, riversco said:

On a related note, in any civil war scenario, the military is gonna wind up siding with the right wing revolt simply because the left wing will refuse to allow the military to side with them.  Imagine a city block where a group of left wing antifa types are confronting a right wing militia group.  If the military lets their guard down and tries to protect antifa, antifa will turn around and attack the military too and try to spread lies that the military assaulted them and did them harm. 

I was in the Michigan National Guard during the Budzyn and Nevers trial. As the trial was going on, we got training on riot control tactics. Fortunately for me, and unfortunately for society at large, Coleman Young and his judicial system sold the cops out, no riots ensued, and I got to stay at home and watch two dedicated, loyal cops, who selflessly worked one the worst beats in the country, go to prison on TV.

On 7/12/2019 at 11:09 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

They do it with gun control, SS and Medicare, the environment, minority rights, immigration, etc. Ad nauseum.

Isnt that what MAGA really means? Our country has been/is being hijacked, we have to save her, it's for our children, blah blah blah. It works well because it does two things...

2. It allows each person to insert their own boogieman. We're going to take America back from the rich/communists/liberals/minorities/insert group you fear here. 

Good post 

On 7/13/2019 at 12:09 AM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Quality.

So the basic premise is, never believe anything a politician says first and foremost.  They are lying to you.

The effort to ferret out what they are truly about takes time and energy, with no guarantee of actual success.  Neither the promises they make, nor the fear mongering of their opponents, will end up being true.  Something in the middle will be, which is great, but really frustrating when trying to decide who to actually vote for.

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Quality.

So the basic premise is, never believe anything a politician says first and foremost.  They are lying to you.

The effort to ferret out what they are truly about takes time and energy, with no guarantee of actual success.  Neither the promises they make, nor the fear mongering of their opponents, will end up being true.  Something in the middle will be, which is great, but really frustrating when trying to decide who to actually vote for.

They're usually not for anything. They just want a cushy job and some power they can sell to the highest bidder.

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

They're usually not for anything. They just want a cushy job and some power they can sell to the highest bidder.

Exactly this.  Which is why I still stand firmly by my policy of "I don't care what you say, I care about what you do."

On 7/12/2019 at 1:53 PM, MDC said:

That sounds like classic Rush...I think he screamed Sharia Law for 3 months.  My dad was a big fan...always had him on the radio workin in the garage...rip

3 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

That sounds like classic Rush...I think he screamed Sharia Law for 3 months.  My dad was a big fan...always had him on the radio workin in the garage...rip

Moving Pictures was better. 

3 minutes ago, Secret Asian Man said:

Gay guys? 

Wong handle.