Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Joy Behar Goes Ballistic On The View. moon landing?

If any woman can be called a c#nt, it surely is Joy Behar.

Agreed :cheers:

Her, Rosie O'Donnell, Nancy Grace, and Ann Coulter.

Some brave soul needs to step up and do some ATM to shut them up. Not me though -- I'd puke before I even got close.

Her & Whoopie are beyond useless hags

That show is really just a gathering of bleeding cvoonts whining to each other

• Like 2

That show is really just a gathering of bleeding cvoonts whining to each other

Agreed. If a bleeding ###### whines in the woods and no one is there to hear it, do I give a fock? Umm. No.

Hahahaha. I never knew that show existed. Why would people watch that? But that clip was funny.

I think it was the last 2-3 seconds. Behar did look like she was starting to blow up. The producers saw it too. They jumped to commercial fast.

Behind it all...."I don't care what YOU think", its always behind the leftists....

McCain said it as well

After.....it was lobbed at her, I hold her less accountable than Behar in that instance, I expect it to come back to the originator...Mcain led with a simple request that was summarily dismissed...

After.....it was lobbed at her, I hold her less accountable than Behar in that instance, I expect it to come back to the originator...Mcain led with a simple request that was summarily dismissed...

Yeah idk. I thought it sounded even more childish coming back. She should have lit up Behar, but the well I don't care what YOU have to say rebuttal is pretty lame.

Yeah idk. I thought it sounded even more childish coming back. She should have lit up Behar, but the well I don't care what YOU have to say rebuttal is pretty lame.

No doubt, once you start doing that the entire thing devolves....conversation ends.... but when you are entitled you behave in a manner where others dont matter.

I didn't see the ballistic part

I didn't either.. Talk about sensationalism - wow.

Tucker Carlson frequently goes unhinged 100x more than Behar does - and people around here can't drop to their knees fast enuff to blow him.

Tucker Carlson frequently goes unhinged 100x more than Behar does - and people around here can't drop to their knees fast enuff to blow him.

Agree. McCain is the rude one in that video. Interrupt Behar. Raised her voice at Behar. I don't like the view "women", but McCain was out of line. :dunno:

Are you guys really discussing something that happened on the view? :dunno:

You are in for SUCH a pinch.....

Thats made up.

Please provide a link of Tucker going nuts like that. It'd be fun to watch. I'll :bench:

Please provide a link of Tucker going nuts like that. It'd be fun to watch. I'll :bench:

I want to see it too.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz still waiting for that link of Tucker going batcrap crazy like Behar did. :bench: :bench:

Marry Fock Kill

Joy Behar

Woopie

Hillary

:cry:

Kid Rock was right.

Kid Rock is always right. :bandana:

Marry Fock Kill

Joy Behar

Woopie

Hillary

:mad: :barf:

Suicide would be the only answer to that question. :thumbsdown:

:mad: :barf:

Suicide would be the only answer to that question. :thumbsdown:

Not one of the options. :nono:

Not one of the options. :nono:

Fine, I'll give my answer as soon as I see yours. :wave:

Marry Fock Kill

Joy Behar

Woopie

Hillary

I would treat the endeavor like Kirk did the Kobayashi Maru test, and alter the parameters to "Kill, Kill, Kill".

I would treat the endeavor like Kirk did the Kobayashi Maru test, and alter the parameters to "Kill, Kill, Kill".

As a Starfleet captain on a deep space exploration mission he’s often required to make hard decisions when faced with situations more nuanced than allowed for by regulations. And when his best friend died he did steal a starship and disable another ship, but that was an extreme action. That wasn’t Kirk being Kirk. That was Kirk going right to the edge.

The Kobayashi Maru? That was Kirk being Kirk, and it wasn’t cheating. It’s important to understand how Kirk approached the test - he thought it was fundamentally unfair. To Kirk the Kobayashi Maru itself was cheating. He believed the idea of an unwinnable scenario to be ludicrous; as he saw the world, any problem could be overcome eventually with smarts and hard work. The equivalent here was being given a math test with the problem “2+2=?” and being told that "4" was the wrong answer.

Yeah, Cruzer likes to say stuff.

As a Starfleet captain on a deep space exploration mission he’s often required to make hard decisions when faced with situations more nuanced than allowed for by regulations. And when his best friend died he did steal a starship and disable another ship, but that was an extreme action. That wasn’t Kirk being Kirk. That was Kirk going right to the edge.

The Kobayashi Maru? That was Kirk being Kirk, and it wasn’t cheating. It’s important to understand how Kirk approached the test - he thought it was fundamentally unfair. To Kirk the Kobayashi Maru itself was cheating. He believed the idea of an unwinnable scenario to be ludicrous; as he saw the world, any problem could be overcome eventually with smarts and hard work. The equivalent here was being given a math test with the problem “2+2=?” and being told that "4" was the wrong answer.

things are starting to make sense here...

• Like 1