Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Why I dont own Apple products

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1069783830033162240?s=19

So, when are they removing gangster rap from itunes that objectifies AA women and promotes sexual abuse and violence? These fuks would wipe their a$$ with The Constitution if they could. They believe in free speech as long as it doesnt hurt their feelings. MAGA 2020.

Check out the tweets from Alejandrina below the one I posted. She went from the face of their diversity campaign to jobless cuz she wasnt woke enough.

https://twitter.com/alejandrina_gr/status/1069792767285485569?s=19

https://twitter.com/alejandrina_gr/status/1069797863692001282?s=19

• Like 1

I wouldnt mind banning people for calls for violence or other speech that is criminal. The problem is that hate speech is so vague and open to interpretation, theres almost no way for a company like Apple to fairly police it or apply their policies in a way thats consistent and fair. I think media companies should draw the line at banning content thats arguably criminal and stay out of the business of making judgment calls.

• Like 1

Im no Trump fanboy, but this is basically a fuk Trump message. Theres been songs on itunes for years that promote violence and other illegal activity. Or do the mean words have to be from certain people to be hateful?

Can I still get F The Police on i-tunes? Thats not hateful at all. His about Bichs and Bottles? That's not misogynistic either.

Is that good ol' timey rape anthem "Baby It's Cold Outside" available?

• Like 2

I wouldnt mind banning people

Your dream is to ban anyone who disagrees with your slow-witted lifestyle.

I wouldnt mind banning people for calls for violence or other speech that is criminal. The problem is that hate speech is so vague and open to interpretation, theres almost no way for a company like Apple to fairly police it or apply their policies in a way thats consistent and fair. I think media companies should draw the line at banning content thats arguably criminal and stay out of the business of making judgment calls.

The broader issue is that these corporations are so powerful that they effective ARE acting as police. Enforcing moral codes that dramatically affect, alter and destroy the lives of adults should be left to the government because adults want to vote on these issues. Adults feel helpless. They feel like they can vote on issues but when it comes to things like THIS which is effectively a police action taken by Apple, adults are powerless. And that pushes people to feel the system is fundamentally broken and will lead to revolt.