Sign in to follow this  
jgilkey513

How angry is fournette?

After squeaking my way into the playoffs having my number one pick sit almost the entire year including the last week of the regular season, I'm praying to God he finally pays off with a big-time run in the playoffs. Will he get 30 carries and 20 catches or injure his pinky finger and be out the rest of the season?

tough matchup tonight at Titans, but he should get the ball 25 times. All you can ask for.

tough matchup tonight at Titans, but he should get the ball 25 times. All you can ask for.

Titans in the last 2 -weeks could not stop Jets Crowell 98-rushing yards and Texans Miller-162-yards...Fournette is better than either of these backs, Titans will need to improve on stopping the run tonight or Fournette will have a solid night..

Jags have bad injuries to the offensive line with three starters on IR, and high school level quarterback play. Not optimal for a running back.

I expect him to punch his way through at some point.

Yikes....

Waited all year for this d bag to get healthy. Great time to lay an egg, for crying out loud.

Phantom holding calls are killing him!

He is angrier now for sure.

He is angrier now for sure.

So am I.

Ridiculous.

I started Fournette and Henry is on my bench. First week of playoffs. FU!

Ouch....

Why dump it off to their best player (Fornette), like they have done the last 3 times they he has played?

Hopefully he still plays now being down this much

Nope....not even in on that last drive.

2.5 points from a first-rounder in the playoffs.

Why dump it off to their best player (Fornette), like they have done the last 3 times they he has played?

Apparently, Cody is not a dumpoff-type QB....lol.

You should have played Henry.

What were you thinking?

Newb

Why would you start Henry? He is still a lousy RB. He starts slow. The Jags blew it by not tackling low. Once he gets up a head of steam he is hard to bring down. Look at his point totals every week before this, He is a RB4 who you start in a emergency.

Why would you start Henry? He is still a lousy RB. He starts slow. The Jags blew it by not tackling low. Once he gets up a head of steam he is hard to bring down. Look at his point totals every week before this, He is a RB4 who you start in a emergency.

Henry needs the ball to be effective. Signing Dion Lewis was and is a joke.... Vrabel was committing to lewis as a full time back and he sucks. Henry showed you tonight why he needs the ball. Plain n simple

• Like 1

Henry needs the ball to be effective. Signing Dion Lewis was and is a joke.... Vrabel was committing to lewis as a full time back and he sucks. Henry showed you tonight why he needs the ball. Plain n simple

I will be attempting to get Henry next week (win or lose) just in case you are right.

I will be attempting to get Henry next week (win or lose) just in case you are right.

Its the reason he was drafted so high by many of us. Didnt he avg 6.0 ypc last year or something insane like that. Giants def is the perfect matchup next week. No collins, 24th rank rush def. Could be another stellar performance.

Looks like Henry has a history of being a ff deceiver.

Just look at his stats and how his ff number seem to be better near the end of a season.

Which of course rises the bar for the next season.

He wasn’t even avg more then 3.5 yards per att before last night.

And the Jags they simply gave up.

I didn’t see anything that makes me think he’s even worth more then a rb4 going into next season.

But he might be a rb2-3 going forward this season based on his late season history.

Thanks.

For bodily exercise profit little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

Amen.

1 Timothy 4:8.

Looks like Henry has a history of being a ff deceiver.

Just look at his stats and how his ff number seem to be better near the end of a season.

Which of course rises the bar for the next season.

He wasn’t even avg more then 3.5 yards per att before last night.

And the Jags they simply gave up.

I didn’t see anything that makes me think he’s even worth more then a rb4 going into next season.

But he might be a rb2-3 going forward this season based on his late season history.

Thanks.

For bodily exercise profit little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

Amen.

1 Timothy 4:8.

Good points. Henry's late season history was recognized by coaching staff. Vrabell learned how the Patriots used RBs throughout a season. How was Lewis used early/late season?

Favorable matchups vs the Giants and Redskins weeks 15, 16. Certainly last night will provide a nice uptick in snaps and opportunities.

I like to start a WR in my flex, but Henry would be good insurance to many playoff fantasy teams as a serviceable RB2 going forward.

Every human on this planet has one thing in common. We all have a soul. A soul does not have any pigmentation of color, class of wealth, gender, nor a religion.

Amen.

Thanks

If I survive to the second round (gonna be tough with that Fournette performance on Thursday and I'm playing Brees AND Gurley this week), I'm honestly considering benching Lenny in favor of one of my other backs (Cook, Ware, Jackson if Gordon is still out). And that sucks considering I'm talking about my first round draft pick.

Oh man...my opponent had Fournette AND Josh Lambo. A total of 4 points!!!

I agree with a lot of Henrys analysis here. I think he had about 85 points in PPR up to Thursday nights game. Then he gets 47 in one game pads hes stats at the end of the year and we look at him as a rb2 the next season.

I must have missed people saying he was a RB2. I got him as a serviceable RB3. He has talent, but needs 20 carries a game for it to come out. His YPC was the same as Lewis' before the game on Thursday. I point that out because the TN line has been injury laden this season and nobody was going to do much until they were mostly healthy. I'm not sure why there is any Henry hate in here. He is what he is, a guy that you use to cover bye weeks and injuries. He always has the potential to go off, but that potential will lose you more games that it wins. That Lewis signing was a joke. The Titans didn't need Lewis, they needed a veteran QB who could teach MM how to play the game.