Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Fallout lovers... rejoice.

From Obsidian, the creators of Fallout and Fallout: New Vegas

This looks like what any new Fallout should have been....

The Outer Worlds.... called scifi Fallout in space.

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/12/6/18126614/fallout-new-vegas-obsidian-developer-teaser-reveal-game-awards-2018

SHUT YOUR FOCKIN MOUFS AND TAKE MY MONEY! :angry:

Don't know if any of you all play on PC but this came War of Rights on Early Access. I have been having a lot of fun with it this week.. historical, fps, sort of rpg? It checks a lot of my boxes and the voice chat is focking hilarious online (if you're sensitive stay away). Everything is suppose to be as close to historically accurate as possible. Only $30 but I'd say the game is about 35% complete.

Look at me Skibum!

Never heard of this game, but it looks good. Hopefully it is released for PS4 or I will need to buy an Xbox.

I just cannot play computer games anymore.

Never heard of this game, but it looks good. Hopefully it is released for PS4 or I will need to buy an Xbox.

Same here. The only PC game I play is the Civ franchise.

I'll never understand why someone does this. You are paying what $400-$500 for a console?

Even the top of the line Xbox One X has terrible specs:

-Only has DDR3 ram while even lower end gaming PCs have DDR4

-Only 8GB of flash memory

(these next three are just insulting)

-1.75GHz CPU

-And the GPU only has a 853 clockspeed

-500GB hard drive - you don't even get an SSD in 2018

In nothing else in life do you pay more for less, don't understand why people do it with their gaming/hobbies.

-

I'll never understand why someone does this. You are paying what $400-$500 for a console?

-1.75GHz CPU

In nothing else in life do you pay more for less, don't understand why people do it with their gaming/hobbies.

-

My PC is a cheap laptop. I'm not a "hard core" gamer. My laptop is for internet and civ games only. It barely has the capacity to play civ.

My gaming consists of the Fallout franchise, RDR2, and that's it. I'll play the others mentioned in this thread, but only on ps4 and I never play online.

Eta: my brother and I will get together and play civ against each other. We use a lan line and connect that way. That's the extent of my "multiplayer" experience :lol:.

I do play civ on the computer, the few console versions have not been very good outside of Civ 1 on the SNES. That was pretty decent for the time.

There is a new civ 6 expansion in a few months.

-1.75GHz CPU

-

Carpal tunnel.

I am on a computer much of the day at work because i have to be. I try to use a computer as little as possible at home.

• Like 1

That article makes it sound pretty damned good... the npc play.

Release date sometime in 2019... so.. I'm betting the E3 we'll get a whole release date.

Lol video games. You guys are ghey lol. Do you still need a roll of quarters to play this crap?

Kidding, future son in law is an Xbox freak. Turned my daughter into one as well. Now they look like vampires lol. I tried madden recently for the first time in 10+ years. Too many damn buttons. Pi$$ed me off. You can have it far as I'm concerned, each his own.

Lol video games. You guys are ghey lol. Do you still need a roll of quarters to play this crap?

Kidding, future son in law is an Xbox freak. Turned my daughter into one as well. Now they look like vampires lol. I tried madden recently for the first time in 10+ years. Too many damn buttons. Pi$$ed me off. You can have it far as I'm concerned, each his own.

Someone named after the presidents piss pump is calling people ghey...lol