Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Totally fukked over

My main leauge last week I won by .05 pts.

I'm happy sitting in second place knowing that I prolly won't catch the shitdick in first place..No biggie.

I log on tonight to see waiver wire stuff / double check this and that / etc...

What do I see? I'm now tied for 4th place. How? one asks?

Elias Sports Bureau and the NFL have made the following official stat changes for NFL Week 13:

Saints at Cowboys
Play length has been adjusted resulting one additional yard receiving for Amari Cooper now 76 yds, one additional yard passing for Dak Prescott now 249 yds, and one few yard rushing for Ezekiel Elliot now 75 yds.

I had Zeke :wall:

I don't know who this Elias is, or what kind of faggity Sports Bureau he's trying to run, but I'm pretty sure that a front door punch in front of wife and kids is in order. :mad:

Any of you had a stat correction like that fuk you over?

I have lost on a scoring change before, but never by one yard. I think the closest game I have had was losing by .14. If I have a close game (less than 2 points), I always check the stat corrections on Tuesday because you never know. :dunno:

1-4 are separated by less than one point?

He went from a win to a loss. Many leagues are head-to-head record with a tiebreaker of points scored.

He went from a win to a loss. Many leagues are head-to-head record with a tiebreaker of points scored.

Ahh, gotcha. That was a dumb question then.

I'm happy sitting in second place knowing that I prolly won't catch the shitdick in first place..No biggie.

I don't know who this Elias is, or what kind of faggity Sports Bureau he's trying to run, but I'm pretty sure that a front door punch in front of wife and kids is in order. :mad:

Your mom told me she came 4 times but then said it was only 3.

:mad:

• Like 1

I can't recall winning or losing a game from a stat correction.

Last night however I started Fournette and got a whopping 6.1 pts while Derrick Henry on my bench went all Al Bundy with a 4 TD 47.8 pt performance. :mad:

Had a guy miss playoffs by .05 points. He was pissed lol

I lost 3 games this year by a total of less than 2.2 points.

Glad to still be getting ready for the playoffs.

My buddy won a championship by a yard. If Dez had one yard less on his monster day a few years back in week 16, he would have tied I believe.

Had a guy in my auction league get knocked out of the playoffs and another make it in due to a scoring change, sucks but it happens

Your mom told me she came 4 times but then said it was only 3.

:mad:

And you paid for four :lol:

The worst ff focking I ever had was way back when Rod Woodson went to SF. With a minute left on Monday night I was up by 8 with like a minute left in the game and I had the tiebreaker. My friend had SF Defense. We were watching it together and both figured it was over. The QB is hit, stripped and loses the ball. Woodson picks it up and returns it for a TD. They gave SF D a Sack, Turnover and TD. 9 points by our scoring. I still say if he is sacked the play is over. This sacked/fumbled thing is BS. I lost the playoffs that night to my best friend and he never let me forget it. We went by the box score in USA Today because none of us had the Internet back then (1996 or so). I did not know until a day later when the paper came out.

The worst ff focking I ever had was way back when Rod Woodson went to SF. With a minute left on Monday night I was up by 8 with like a minute left in the game and I had the tiebreaker. My friend had SF Defense. We were watching it together and both figured it was over. The QB is hit, stripped and loses the ball. Woodson picks it up and returns it for a TD. They gave SF D a Sack, Turnover and TD. 9 points by our scoring. I still say if he is sacked the play is over. This sacked/fumbled thing is BS. I lost the playoffs that night to my best friend and he never let me forget it. We went by the box score in USA Today because none of us had the Internet back then (1996 or so). I did not know until a day later when the paper came out.

I have one that is worse imo

I was up 14.1 points on Monday night heading into OT, my opponent had Greg Jennings going and nothing else, at the end of regulation it was 13-13

Green Bay wins the toss, and receives, first play from scrimmage, 82 yard bomb to Jennings (14.2 pts) this was before we had PPR) Literally the only way I could lose

to make matters worse I had Mason Crosby and Ryan Grant, so literally a hand off for 1 yard and I couldn't lose...first time I ever realized that you don't kick extra points in OT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZynxowoYrs4

I was down by 50 heading into a Sunday night game against my BIL in 2002.

He was done and I had Shaun Alexander.

We were at our local bar playing poker as we watched Shaun rack up over 200 yds of offense and 5 TDs against the Vikes. I think Shaun ended up with 53 or 54 points that night.

That game ended up being the difference between our teams making the playoffs. Hes still pissed about it.

• Like 1

Not that any of you care, but I'm still steaming mad about this.

It actually disrupted my sleep last night.

How fukkin sad is that.

It's just a game, right? (FF)

In maybe year 2 of DNDL....if I recall correctly.....playoffs and I have Kurt Warner at QB. I win my game by 1-2 points to advance to the Super Bowl.

But maybe Thursday of Super Bow week, after everyone had moved on, I see that one of Warners TD passes has been changed to a lateral and therefore a rushing TD for Anquan Boldin. I self reported it to the league, as nobody else in the league was aware and MFL has considered the game final before that I suppose. Your Padrino was heartbroken, but it was the right thing to do.

If I recall, Id been flipping back and forth between McNabb and Warner depending on the week. If Id started McNabb in the Super Bowl, Id have won my first DNDL Championship. Instead I had to suffer for 3 more years, possibly the 3 longest years of my life.

Not that any of you care, but I'm still steaming mad about this.

It actually disrupted my sleep last night.

How fukkin sad is that.

It's just a game, right? (FF)

At least two other people got to love up 1 spot.