Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Sony Michel vs. Miami

So Brady has a less than stellar record playing in Miami. I think I heard today he is 7-9 when playing in South Beach not to mention NE only covered 1 point spread in their last 6 games played in Miami. At least those are the stats I heard on local radio.

With Miami being 30th in the league against the rush, do you think they lean heavy on Michel? Or does NE pull a Burkhead?

No one has any idea what Belichek is going to do. Your guess is as good as anyone else's.

No one has any idea what Belichek is going to do. Your guess is as good as anyone else's.

:mad:

Playing the Rams Cohen might be better then either one of those two.

For bodily exercise profit little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

Amen.

1 Timothy 4:8.

I need him to go off after losing Gordon and Conner. The Fins D will give up some yds on ground, 3rd most at 144 per game. Problem is NE will have Michel, White, Burkhead, Edelman, and Patterson run the ball.

I'm riding with Michel in the flex unless I hear anything bad about the guy before game time. I put Ware on the bench for now.

Bovada has Michel at 69.5 o/u rushing (the over is -125 and under is -105) and -125 for a TD score. The -125 is best odds of any player in the game. BTW, Burkhead is +185 for TD and Develin is +1800 lol.

Bovada has Michel at 69.5 o/u rushing (the over is -125 and under is -105) and -125 for a TD score. The -125 is best odds of any player in the game. BTW, Burkhead is +185 for TD and Develin is +1800 lol.

The return of Burkhead hurt White the most in terms of snap count last week, not necessary production. I believe Michel's load was about the same.

The return of Burkhead hurt White the most in terms of snap count last week, not necessary production. I believe Michel's load was about the same.

Except for Devlin's 2 1 yard TDs. That really hurt Michel.

Sony should be a good bet. As a dolphins fan I know how terrible our run defense is. I am slightly optimistic the Dolphins pull off a victory, but if the game goes like it should...... Patriots being up big early, Sony should eat. Id be comfortable plugging him in if he was on my squad.

• Like 1

I'll be starting him, sucks about the GL carry but he still gets plenty of touches. Justin Jax in San Diego and Lindsay in Den recently had some success running on them.

I have a flex spot from hell decisions every week. Michel, DJ Moore, and Ware. I have been getting it wrong for the past few weeks.

i want to start him but i don't think he can be trusted at this point, no passing work and devlin the feature goal line back now kills his value. If michel doesn't score he usless in a ppr league. If breida is out this week again wilson or adams is getting the start over Michel. Probably Wilson

i want to start him but i don't think he can be trusted at this point, no passing work and devlin the feature goal line back now kills his value. If michel doesn't score he usless in a ppr league. If breida is out this week again wilson or adams is getting the start over Michel. Probably Wilson

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to agree. I never expected he would lose the goal line carries.

I haven't gotten to see him play much the past few weeks, has he really lost goal line to Devlin or do they just sneak in a carry here and there to him?

I haven't gotten to see him play much the past few weeks, has he really lost goal line to Devlin or do they just sneak in a carry here and there to him?

I think this happened 3 times in the last 2 games? This last week he got a chance but didn't in. Then they gave it to the other dude.

Didn’t someone else post about this earlier in the season.

Didnt someone else post about this earlier in the season.

No. I dont recall Michel playing much let alone Develin being a TD vulture earlier in the season

• Like 1

No. I dont recall Michel playing much let alone Develin being a TD vulture earlier in the season

Weepaws is a bit special needs.

Yeah I recall a tread about Michel earlier this season.

And how did everyone feel about him.

As a recall he did miss the start of the season with a injury.

But anyway.

Weepaws is a bit special needs.

Please not use caps for my name.

I’m not worthy.

And for this cause He is the mediator of the New Testament that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Amen.

Hebrews 9:15.

Hes looked bad. Weak even.

Yeah. Runs tentative and why doesn't he ever use a stiff arm? The guy was an absolute beast at Georgia. Not sure whats going on here.