Sign in to follow this  
eagles115

Yo ADRIANNNNN

Anyone starting Peterson? He ran all over the giants last game... Im in a bind, I got White and Boyd in PPR. But feel like Peterson is gonna roll, also Collins is out for NYG. Whats your guys thoughts?

Good question.

I looked up his stats since that Gmen game.

He’s had 64 att for 179 yards for a 2.7 avg. and those stats don’t count his 90 yard td run last week.

After that 90 yard run he had 8 att for 8 yards.

So based on those numbers no I wouldn’t .

But matchups do count, and I think it’s a good one, I think he will rebound this weekend.

So I would go with him.

Good question.

I looked up his stats since that Gmen game.

He’s had 64 att for 179 yards for a 2.7 avg. and those stats don’t count his 90 yard td run last week.

After that 90 yard run he had 8 att for 8 yards.

So based on those numbers no I wouldn’t .

But matchups do count, and I think it’s a good one, I think he will rebound this weekend.

So I would go with him.

Good info. The injuries to the Oline really has hurt his value. But Boyds matchup is a tough one and well figuring out what belicheck is gonna do is damn near impossible. So im leaning Peterson. Thanks

That would be my pick.

Good luck this weekend, go win.

Going to think outside the box here. Washington is very much in the hunt right now and defeating a division rival makes this an important game at home. Also ADP is about 150 yards away from a 1000 yard season in which he can do against Giants. I have a few options and everytime I've benched PETERSON, I could have won. I may roll with him as a flex. Also ,the match-up only gets better with obj gone. This could be a battle of the elite rook RB vs the elite vet...just saying