Sign in to follow this  
sderk

9-4 Go Bears.

Todd Gurley is still trying to move forward 2 yards today. Khalil Mack after effect.

Yeah, they're doing amazing. Last 4 years as one of the worst teams in the league, to first place so far. Just shows how important a head coach is in the league. You need someone who is a respectable leader so your players want to play hard for you, is a teacher of the game to his players to help them improve, comes up with a great scheme and game plan and ability to put your players in the best positions to show off their strengths and minimize weaknesses. I was a big fan of the Bears hiring Nagy...because I thought he was this type of person. I just never thought they'd be this good so quickly. I thought they'd be 8-8 this year, which is 3 games better than last year. But hey...they are firing on all cylinders right now.

Yeah, they're doing amazing. Last 4 years as one of the worst teams in the league, to first place so far. Just shows how important a head coach is in the league. You need someone who is a respectable leader so your players want to play hard for you, is a teacher of the game to his players to help them improve, comes up with a great scheme and game plan and ability to put your players in the best positions to show off their strengths and minimize weaknesses. I was a big fan of the Bears hiring Nagy...because I thought he was this type of person. I just never thought they'd be this good so quickly. I thought they'd be 8-8 this year, which is 3 games better than last year. But hey...they are firing on all cylinders right now.

I have the exact same view as this. I expected an 8-8 season and it mostly being about building a system. Fox nearly destroyed this team for many years. Nagy brought it out from the depths of hell.

• Like 1

When I look at Goffs numbers he was awful.

But it also just confirms how HOF worthy Eli Manning is.

He did beat down the Bears def with 30 points in a 30-27 victory.

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; that He by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Amen

Hebrews 2:9.

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; that He by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Amen

Why are you bringing up the giants and that hack manning? Maybe you just lost another bet?

Bears had a backup QB in that game and their offense couldn't keep hold of the ball.

Anyway, I'll take the 9-4 and in first place over 5-8 and in last place any day.

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower"? You are a weird dude. But funny. Go Bears :clap:

Why are you bringing up the giants and that hack manning? Maybe you just lost another bet?

Bears had a backup QB in that game and their offense couldn't keep hold of the ball.

Anyway, I'll take the 9-4 and in first place over 5-8 and in last place any day.

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower"? You are a weird dude. But funny. Go Bears :clap:

Typical Bears fan, you take credit when the team wins but make up excuses when they lose.

Oh the shame the shame.

I have the exact same view as this. I expected an 8-8 season and it mostly being about building a system. Fox nearly destroyed this team for many years. Nagy brought it out from the depths of hell.

In fairness to fox, nagy has a lot more talent around him then what Fox had to work with. Not defending Fox because I think his coaching skills are lacking, but its not really an equal comparison.

Typical Bears fan, you take credit when the team wins but make up excuses when they lose.

Oh the shame the shame.

I take no credit for their wins or losses. I do not work for the team and have no influence on them in any capacity.

I'm just saying, they beat the best team in football this week and are now 9-4 and in first place. And you keep throwing out the 5-8 giants for some reason. Why are you so obsessed?

In fairness to fox, nagy has a lot more talent around him then what Fox had to work with. Not defending Fox because I think his coaching skills are lacking, but its not really an equal comparison.

You are not incorrect on the talent piece, but I think the Bears just realized, no, we don't want to spend money on the team with Fox as the head coach. I watched those game he coached. Bad on all counts.

Wonderboy Rams coach MCVey didn't go to school on the Giants. You run right at Mack. Make him work. He doesn't like it.

McVay knows what he is doing. The Rams just flat out got beat up physically.

The Rams points scored this year from 1st game to yesterday:

33 - 34 - 35 - 38 -33 - 23 - 39 - 29 - 35 - 36 - 54 - 30...……………. and well - 6

Should have run right at Mack. It's ok to go 3 and out a few times. Chicago offense is putrid.

Should have run right at Mack. It's ok to go 3 and out a few times. Chicago offense is putrid.

Well, 9-4 isn't bad with a putrid offense. Last I checked, Howard got over 100 yards rushing yesterday. When you are playing what most people call the best team in football, you do anything you can to try to win. And Nagy and the Bears did just that.

Bears D is legit no question, now if they can just find a QB they might be able leave the kids table and join the big boys...

Bears D is legit no question, now if they can just find a QB they might be able leave the kids table and join the big boys...

You're not serious about finding a QB, right? Goff played worse the Mitch did...I don't think the Rams are going to be looking for a QB now...

You're not serious about finding a QB, right? Goff played worse the Mitch did...I don't think the Rams are going to be looking for a QB now...

That geek is just hating on Trubisky because the Giants don't have a QB worth anything. 9-4 is pretty good for a 2nd year QB in a new system.

He trolls around anywhere there is a mention of the Bears and whines. Just like that weepaws dude.

Except for the two super bowl rings and HOF career. Wake me when little Mitchy does something...

Amen

Hope you're not serious...Eli played pretty poorly that game. The offense came from Saquon running and Odell throwing a TD that day.

Hope you're not serious...Eli played pretty poorly that game. The offense came from Saquon running and Odell throwing a TD that day.

Same thing with this weepaws. I don't use the word 'troll' much, but these two dudes hate the Bears so much they just follow any mention of them and bash.

That geek is just hating on Trubisky because the Giants don't have a QB worth anything. 9-4 is pretty good for a 2nd year QB in a new system.

He trolls around anywhere there is a mention of the Bears and whines. Just like that weepaws dude.

At least I don't troll this site for months, then change my user ID and when I get called on it lie about it. Oh I also don't post my betting picks and delete some of the losers later. Sorry for hurting your feelings again cupcake. Text me your address and I'll send you a box of tissues

At least I don't troll this site for months, then change my user ID and when I get called on it lie about it. Oh I also don't post my betting picks and delete some of the losers later. Sorry for hurting your feelings again cupcake. Text me your address and I'll send you a box of tissues

You are so dumb, and you don't even know it. :doh:

See what I mean bgard? Just a troll.

Except for the two super bowl rings and HOF career. Wake me when little Mitchy does something...

Dude....this is "Mitchy's" first year. Last year under Fox....probably the WORST coaching staff you could have. You think Fox was a good teacher for Mitch? The whole offense is revamped, with all the guys learning the system. Yes, Mitch is young and didn't play a ton of snaps in college. But that's why Nagy's teaching and coaching him.

• Like 1

Dude....this is "Mitchy's" first year. Last year under Fox....probably the WORST coaching staff you could have. You think Fox was a good teacher for Mitch? The whole offense is revamped, with all the guys learning the system. Yes, Mitch is young and didn't play a ton of snaps in college. But that's why Nagy's teaching and coaching him.

:thumbsup:

You are so dumb, and you don't even know it. :doh:

See what I mean bgard? Just a troll.

If you even care, and I'm sure you probably don't look up the user Seafoam. Read his dozens if not hundreds of posts concerning the NY Giants. Then you will see in reality what and who a "Troll" is...

If you even care, and I'm sure you probably don't look up the user Seafoam. Read his dozens if not hundreds of posts concerning the NY Giants. Then you will see in reality what and who a "Troll" is...

Oh, so he's the only person on the earth that doesn't care about the giants. This whole thread was about the Bears. Not the Giants. Except for you and weepaws bringing them up.

Oh, so he's the only person on the earth that doesn't care about the giants. This whole thread was about the Bears. Not the Giants. Except for you and weepaws bringing them up.

He is You. If you would just admit it would at least make you somewhat less of a tool. This is a thread about the Bears, I made a comment about the Bears even complimenting the defense. I never mentioned the Giants until you brought it up. Read the thread the evidence is right there for you. What Weepaws or anyone else said has nothing to do with me.

He is You. If you would just admit it would at least make you somewhat less of a tool. This is a thread about the Bears, I made a comment about the Bears even complimenting the defense. I never mentioned the Giants until you brought it up. Read the thread the evidence is right there for you. What Weepaws or anyone else said has nothing to do with me.

You: "Read his dozens if not hundreds of posts concerning the NY Giants"

weepaws: "But it also just confirms how HOF worthy Eli Manning is."

As for me, I only said you were a giants fan who trolls around. Which is true.

You: Read his dozens if not hundreds of posts concerning the NY Giants

I only said you were a giants fan who Trolls around. Which is true.

weepaws: But it also just confirms how HOF worthy Eli Manning is.

Yet you brought up the Giants first in our interaction, I wouldn't have mentioned them if you didn't. I certainly don't troll around, but yeah admittedly making you look like a fool is low hanging fruit.

Yet you brought up the Giants first in our interaction, I wouldn't have mentioned them if you didn't. I certainly don't troll around, but yeah admittedly making you look like a fool is low hanging fruit.

That's all you got tough guy? Go Bears!! :clap:

The bears are a fun team, I like the defense-first team in this age of offense.

Oh yeah, I think Eli is a shoe-in for the HOF.

The bears are a fun team, I like the defense-first team in this age of offense.

Oh yeah, I think Eli is a shoe-in for the HOF.

As a Bears fan, the Bears are just fun to watch. I don't think they are the best team in the league, even after they beat one of the best teams in the league. But they are providing quality entertainment.

I think Eli will get in to the HOF, but so did Joe Namath. I don't put a lot stock into it.

Ask any Bears fan if they would like their young QB to have as successful a career as Eli and they would sign up right now.

I would have rather had Jim McMahon. At least he didn't hang around for 14 years and nearly have more losses than wins over that long of a period of time.

I would have rather had Jim McMahon. At least he didn't hang around for 14 years and nearly have more losses than wins over that long of a period of time.

He also didn't get another ring for the Bears. You still have only the one. One little lonely Lombardi. That's just a silly statement.

He also didn't get another ring for the Bears. You still have only the one. One little lonely Lombardi. That's just a silly statement.

Yeah, well I'm not living in the past. Just enjoying life today.

Would you guys stick with Chicago D this week against Green Bay. Or go with the Seattle D against the 49ers?

I'm just worried about a let down this week after the huge win last week. And even though he hasn't played great this year. It's still Aaron Rodgers

Bears at home, Seattle on the road. I would stick with Da Bears