Sign in to follow this  
BuschWack

If Urban was to coach in the NFL...

Read this article recently and agreed mostly with the Green Bay choice. Urban can get his feet wet when it comes to how the NFL system works in preparation for a later HC position. Coaching Rodgers and coming up with a creative game plan wouldn't be too difficult for a guy like Urban.

https://clutchpoints.com/3-nfl-teams-that-should-pursue-former-ohio-state-coach-urban-meyer/

Don't really think he could handle the pressure as Steelers HC, but who knows.

There is little to no chance he coaches anywhere next year.

I think there is zero chance that he would even want to coach in the nfl.

As a tOSU fan, I do not believe that would go well. I'll always appreciate his ability to beat the sh!t out of the team up north, but his offenses tend to be very bland at times. He's also primarily had running QBs, so he'd obviously have to make that big change in the NFL.

Urbs can't coach next year, don't you know he has a debilitating cyst that causes him to become extremely melodramatic on the sidelines in an attempt to make you forget his role in the Zach Smith gong show at OSU? He needs to lay low for a year or 2 before he takes his next job.

• Like 1

He's a control freak like Nick Sabsn. It would take a boatload of money & the perfect fit involving full control for either to ever consider coaching on the NFL.

If Saban could've gotten Drew Brees like he wanted instead of Daunte Culpepper, he may still be coaching the Dolphins.