Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Another Voice banned on YouTube...Gavin McInnes

All of these crybabies who got kicked off YouTube should make their own YouTube. That's the beauty of a free market and corporations having the freedom to do business with who they want. You don't like the platform, go to another one or make your own.

Surprised you are okay with this. YouTube has grown to such a size it is kind of an impossible task to just "create another one" and you know that.

Yep, everyones out to get you. Do you wear a skirt and skip to work?

Good luck and have a nice life lol.

I think your assertion has no merit, "everyone" is not out to get the world, that seems rather silly. You seem to lack real depth of understanding, maybe some college would help?

Okay show me the group of people that weren't visiting YT because of Gavin being on there or show me the businesses that weren't running ads because Gavin had videos on their platform?

Dude I'm not going round and round with you anymore. Been there done that and its futile. I said what I said and stand by it. YouTube, like every single other company listed on the NYSE and NASDAQ, makes every single decision with one goal in mind, EPS. And the supreme court recently decided a company has the freedom to do what it wants to just like people do.

Love it or hate it, it is what it is.

Surprised you are okay with this. YouTube has grown to such a size it is kind of an impossible task to just "create another one" and you know that.

That's not really a valid reason to be against it though. They can do whatever they want with their platform. Serve whatever customer base they think brings them the most revenue.

If people are ok with a bakery not baking cakes for jomos, I don't see why they would have a problem with this?

Gavin gets shut down but Queer Kid Stuff is still a channel that is allowed to be on YouTube?

Literally an entire channel of pro-gay pro-trans stuff for KIDS. You leftists are sick.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCecsVoeJcsXbAra7Sl4mOPw

And Gavin is a problem? What the fock?

The song LOL that had me in stitches. Best belly laugh in a long time. Thanks :doublethumbsup:

Gavin gets shut down but Queer Kid Stuff is still a channel that is allowed to be on YouTube?

Literally an entire channel of pro-gay pro-trans stuff for KIDS. You leftists are sick.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCecsVoeJcsXbAra7Sl4mOPw

And Gavin is a problem? What the fock?

It is 100% okay to have this kind of stuff on YouTube for KIDS but god forbid Gavin post some controversial stuff for ADULTS.

The song LOL that had me in stitches. Best belly laugh in a long time. Thanks :doublethumbsup:

You're welcome creep.

Serve whatever customer base they think brings them the most revenue.

So.... trans kids that haven't even hit puberty yet?

That's not really a valid reason to be against it though. They can do whatever they want with their platform. Serve whatever customer base they think brings them the most revenue.

If people are ok with a bakery not baking cakes for jomos, I don't see why they would have a problem with this?

Exactly. Very well said. That sounds like freedom to me. :thumbsup:

But a few here, the trumptards, are not really about freedom. They are about freedom so long as they agree with it. If they disagree they cry and whine about how the sinister liberals are out to get them. Buncha snowflakes lol.

So.... trans kids that haven't even hit puberty yet?

I'm not sure how many different ways I can say the same thing. This is a free market. Hell, it's more than a free market. It's a market where conservatives gave corporations the same rights as individuals.

I'm not sure how many different ways I can say the same thing. This is a free market. Hell, it's more than a free market. It's a market where conservatives gave corporations the same rights as individuals.

It's the free market? So you are telling me there is a larger market for Queer Kid Stuff than the massive following Gavin had? Also the free market is the price of goods and services and how unrestricted that market is not who you let or don't let use your service or product. What YT is doing is an agenda.

Liberals really do suck and ruin everything. Prove they are scum of the earth time and time again.

This x 10

While I cant get on board with YouTube et al haphazardly banning conservatives for quote/unquote hate speech, I do get a laugh out of the free marketeers now whining that a corporation isnt treating their side fairly. :thumbsup:

It's the free market? So you are telling me there is a larger market for Queer Kid Stuff than the massive following Gavin had? Also the free market is the price of goods and services and how unrestricted that market is not who you let or don't let use your service or product. What YT is doing is an agenda.

I'm telling you it doesn't matter, because they can do whatever the fock they want. It's their company. You, me, the pope can go somewhere else if we don't like their product or agree with their practices.

I'm sure you've seen the signs "we have the right to refuse service to anyone"? This is no different.

While I cant get on board with YouTube et al haphazardly banning conservatives for quote/unquote hate speech, I do get a laugh out of the free marketeers now whining that a corporation isnt treating their side fairly. :thumbsup:

It's really weird how they're not able to reconcile the two... Ok not to serve to gays. Not ok to refuse to serve whoever this Gavin guy is. Both are totally fine with me. Don't make gay cakes. Fock if I care.

I'm telling you it doesn't matter, because they can do whatever the fock they want. It's their company. You, me, the pope can go somewhere else if we don't like their product or agree with their practices.

I'm sure you've seen the signs "we have the right to refuse service to anyone"? This is no different.

What do you do when nobody will sell you their product and take measures so you cant create your own? Because that is whats happening.

It's really weird how they're not able to reconcile the two... Ok not to serve to gays. Not ok to refuse to serve whoever this Gavin guy is.

They didn't refuse to serve gays, they refused to make a gay cake. That gay couple had made purchases from there before. So a proper comparison would be if YT removed a video or two that they didn't want to "serve" instead of closing the entire shop.

What do you do when nobody will sell you their product and take measures so you cant create your own? Because that is whats happening.

See they breaking out the tin foil hats now. Every. Damn. Time.

They didn't refuse to serve gays, they refused to make a gay cake. That gay couple had made purchases from there before. So a proper comparison would be if YT removed a video or two that they didn't want to "serve" instead of closing the entire shop.

They are a business that serves their shareholders. They will do what the feel is in the best interest of those shareholders. It's how things have been as far back as I can remember. The hobby lobby deal and the bakery deal weren't really that groundbreaking if you think about it in the context of our history.

Things have always been this way.

I should have known more about this Gavin guy specifically before commenting. I had him pegged as one thing he may or may not be. Mea culpa.

If more people had the balls to admit they might've been mistaken about somebody this country would be better off. :cheers:

See they breaking out the tin foil hats now. Every. Damn. Time.

They are a business that serves their shareholders. They will do what the feel is in the best interest of those shareholders. It's how things have been as far back as I can remember. The hobby lobby deal and the bakery deal weren't really that groundbreaking if you think about it in the context of our history.

Things have always been this way.

Like meddle in elections? How is that in the best interest of a shareholder which I am one BTW.

Richard Spencer and David Duke both still have their YouTube channels. It's like they need to keep a few actual Nazi's in there to keep the lies alive.

I hadn't heard about that so I googled. Apparently his legal council (and Milo Y's) have counseled them to disassociate with the group because it may help lighten the sentences of 9 Proud Boys in NYC by making it more apparent that the Proud Boys aren't a gang. If McInnis and Milo don't look like leaders of the group, it helps that. Weird. Need to figure that one out better.

The FBI clarified last week that the PB's aren't an extremist group. The Southern Poverty Law Center alleged they're a hate group a while ago and ever since they've been doomed to that perception by outsiders.

They make me cringe with their approach (Bandrus is right) but the PB's have probably done more disaster aid than aggression of their own accord.

Didn't you have a thread about the Proud Boys a while back? You know some in real life?

Some of the clashes they have had with Antifa are a little over the top but trying to label them a hate group (still not sure why anyone with a brain takes SPLC seriously) or banning them from YouTube is just doublespeak propaganda from the real threats to this country.

Yeah freedom of speech is a pretty big deal. Even if you are a douche bag you still got the right to be heard.

Youtube, as a business, has the right to deny you service. They answer to their shareholders and must do what's in their best interest. Like it or not your political opinion can and does affect you in a very serious way in 2018. Especially if you decide to be in the public eye. Is what it is.

He needs to adapt and either be less of a douche or find another platform. Always a choice. God I love the USA. :doublethumbsup:

This is one of your least bat crazy posts here, congrats on the progress, I guess the meds must be working.

Yes, YouTube has the right to deny you service, just like a baker has a right to deny you service.

However, there is not another platform, YouTube owner Alphabet/Google bans apps that threaten their control of the message/market share. See gab.

I have no idea who that guy is. I figured McInnes is a pseudo intellectual provocateur, 2 parts Jordan Peterson 1 part Milo.

He is the founder of Vice.

all the right needs to do to not be censored is create a new internet, yah that will be it. Free MARKET!!!

also kudos to MDC for kinda admitting he might be wrong

Why? He shouldn't have run his suck in the first place. No points.

we all do that

When I'm wrong most of the time it's because I have wrong or outdated information. Not no information, like he did in this case. Just ran his trap. Not worthy of a kudo

I should have known more about this Gavin guy specifically before commenting. I had him pegged as one thing he may or may not be. Mea culpa.

ill informed. The story of your life

This was like the bat signal for Hardcuck Pilot. :D

all the right needs to do to not be censored is create a new internet, yah that will be it. Free MARKET!!!

It's a good first step, hopefully it leads to more "aha" moments for him. :thumbsup:

Like meddle in elections? How is that in the best interest of a shareholder which I am one BTW.

So "the man" is keeping you down? Lol :D

This like hardcore sucksomemore b!tchin about the all out war on the white man. You all kill me.

de platform, de humanize, render useless :mad: