Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Soooo. Derrick Henry

Are we going to pretend that the coaching staff JUST noticed this monster in the room and JUST decided to give him 20 touches in a game? Is that a tank or pisspoor coaching?

Are we going to pretend that the coaching staff JUST noticed this monster in the room and JUST decided to give him 20 touches in a game? Is that a tank or pisspoor coaching?

I was going to post the exact same question. Great minds really do think alike, some are just a little bit quicker than others :)

Fock him...fock this dude to hell...

RIP 13-1 season...

I have Barkley, opponent has Henry, D. Williams, and even McGuire....kicking my ass when his RB's were his weakness all season.

Henry is just setting the bait for next year's draft so he can sucker people in again.

It worked on me 'this' year.

Tenn plays WASH week 16– championship week. Good matchup?

Probably about average

Lol wow it’s just ff, if you started him last two weeks congrats on getting lucky.

I'm not sure how much of it is Derrick Henry and how much of it is two uninterested defenses playing out the string. I imagine it's enough to pump up his ranking for next year to the point I won't draft him.

Im not sure where all this hate comes from. Likely Bama Haters. Hes always been a talent, hes finally getting the rock consistently and heavily.

A lot of players struggle when they only get 6-10 carries a game, most of which are on first down.

I in no way could have predicted his play the past two weeks, but I was a fan back in August. Admittedly, I didnt get paid last week. This week I cashed in. Really sets the stage next week vs WAS, which I am skeptical.

Before the last two games he was startable three out of twelve games.

Very very few even kept him.

If you did congrats.

I debated heavily about Henry or Carson.

Turns out, the real answer was both. Carson was on my bench while DJ was turning in a dud. Damn it!!

Hey congrats once again for another Browns victory.

He's the type of back that needs to be featured and get 20+ carries. He'll take a lot of stuffed at the line runs, but eventually will hit a crease and go for a big one. For a big back he's got really good speed once he gets going. Not much agility behind the line though. When he sticks to hitting the hole hard and staying north-south, he's a damn good back. It's not like the offensive schemes the past two years have been very good, so maybe they finally figure out how to use him? (I doubt it, but maybe.)

Like some have offered, these last 2 weeks have been frustrating because he is a guy that I bought and held for 2 years, because I actually believed in his talent. Again, had him and dropped him this year. He is an enigma surrounded by a paradigm resulting in a conundrum.

Because off this late-season surge, his draft stock will likely be too high for me to buy next season, esp given his track record. Frustrating....

Henry should've played in a different era, he would have been awesome when every game was like 20-17

I debated heavily about Henry or Carson.

Turns out, the real answer was both. Carson was on my bench while DJ was turning in a dud. Damn it!!

David Johnson ? DJ ? He did ok this week. 19 points in ppr and 15 points in standard. I wish all rbs turned in duds like that every week.

Yeah 19 ppr and 15 non is tough to live with lol.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Amen

Revelation 21:4.

i picked him up last week and he did well for me.. but i'd be weary starting him against Washington this week.. that D and front D line is built to stop big bruiser type RBs