Sign in to follow this  
bandrus1

Closest loss u have seen

Standard Yahoo scoring lost my semi by .08

Not .8

That is like 1.8 yards passing... 1 yard rushing

Thanks Dallas kicker for the big 0

I won by .2 this week in a league. Not two points, .2. I needed 3.5 points from T. Smith in New Orleans to tie. He wound up with 2 receptions for 15 yards. It's PPR, so 3.5 points. It isn't as close as your game, but it's the closest game I've had.

Closest I have seen?

I have seen a few that the score is tied and then the tie breaker is as well, a straight up draw

Mentioned before, in my work league this year the top team, which blew out every scoring record in league history, lost in the first round to the 8th seed...on Gostkowski's missed XP.

We had a .01 loss last year. A qb kneel down took it from a .09 win to a .01 loss.

Guy in our league lost Kareem Hunt...lost that week..knocked him out of playoffs.

First week in consolation lost by .28 or 3 yards.

Brutal. Guy had a good enough team to win it all. Playing for 10th or something now.

We had a .01 loss last year. A qb kneel down took it from a .09 win to a .01 loss.

Ugh. I lost $100 on a set of kneel downs three season ago.

I've seen a tie, but closest loss was years ago, 6-0 team vs 0-6 team. Dead tied down to .00 on the starting rosters so tiebreak went to backup points. the 0-6 team lost by .02.

Oh my soul, now that’s just awfull.

I mean really what a way to lose.

Our closest regular season margin was 0.10 and I took the championship last year by 0.16, the closest playoff margin. I had won by 0.06 but my opponent had a stat correction on Dez Bryant that cost him a yard and an additional 0.10.

I lost a finals a decade ago by 1 Colston yard.

I lost a semifinal by .25. I started that season 0-6 then won 8 in a row before that .25 loss. Then my qb got hurt early in week 16 and costed me the 3rd place/get your money back game.

A leaguemate lost a week via kneeldowns on a Monday night game. He thought he had won. Same guy lost via Thursday point correction midseason in another season.

In 2012, I lost in the Championship 143-142. I reluctantly started Victor Cruz over Danario Alexander. Cruz had struggled down the stretch, while Alexander had played well, raking up some points. Alexander had 69 yards receiving and a TD for 12 points. Cruz had 21 yards receiving, and several drops.

I tied 95.5 to 95.5 this week. I lost by the dumbest tie breakers. Total starter yards minus defensive yards allowed.

That is horrible