Sign in to follow this  
xxxdog

Kalen Ballage Time

Ballage has the physical size {232ibs} & speed {4.41/40} NFL teams are hyped over..Last week he posted 123 yards & a TD over a stiff Vikings Defense who played all out to secure a playoff position..Ballage this week will face a gashed Jags D that might be more concerned in receiving a high draft pick than a victory...The Florida showdown might have the waiver add {Ballage} that could put you over the top with a FF-Title......

I am going to wait and see what the other backs look like first. I did pick him up though.

75 of those 123 yards came on 1 play. I'm not so sure people should be trusting their fantasy playoffs to him with only 1 week of work behind him.

Basic math would state Ballage remaining 11 carries totaled 48 yards or a 4.3 yard average vs the Vikings , not bad , ... possible risk, yes but I think still a better reward.........

Basic math would state Ballage remaining 11 carries totaled 48 yards or a 4.3 yard average vs the Vikings , not bad , ... possible risk, yes but I think still a better reward.........

Sure. Good luck!

I agree, this is the time to focus on Drake.

Hard to buy in on the Drake receiving volume carries week 16....Miami in week 15 still had a shot making the playoffs, so the coach benches Drake for Ballage who was very productive against a top defense and he stated Drake was not on the sideline due to injury.....I agree with Rotoworld... Ballage will be the key back for the Dolphins week 16.......

Anyone starting Ballage this week is set up for disappointment. His stat line last week looks nice, he had one big run for 75 and was up against a light front the entire game. If hes on your Ship starting line up, Good Luck. Youll need it.

As a dolphins fan I think hes fools gold. Hes not a fast 4.4 guy he needs to build up his stride to get going because of his big frame and with the Vegas total on that game at 38.5 Ill be avoiding it like the plague. Also Drake is only on the sidelines because he might be the worst pass blocking RB in the NFL. Take it for what its worth but Tannehill was sacked 9 times last game and Drake was to blame for a lot of them. He was simply in the dog house. A 50/50 split should be what to expect until Drake starts messing up again. I would avoid.

Not familiar with this situation but how are the dolphins looking at ballage for the future? Who is the front runner for next year? Just wondering if he is keeper material?

• Like 1

Not familiar with this situation but how are the dolphins looking at ballage for the future? Who is the front runner for next year? Just wondering if he is keeper material?

That's what I am looking for in this thread! Speculative Keeper for 5th round next year in 10 team league? Wont know this answer until next August/September, I suspect. But need to get him on roster now to have the option available.

I think Drake will be the Dolphins rb1 this weekend

Frank Gore, is the future.

I dont know how anybody can entrust their fantasy championship to the madness and randomness of Adam Gase.

• Like 1