Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Gen Mattis to retire in February

It's weird that a very stable genius would have such a hard time keeping employees. It's almost as if he's a very unstable moron. :unsure:

This is weird, because my Google News Feed had their version of this titled: "Mathis quits citing policy differences". Making it sound like he quit TODAY.

However, if Trump lost Mathis, he might lose me. I respect Mathis too much to let this one slide.

• Like 1

This is weird, because my Google News Feed had their version of this titled: "Mathis quits citing policy differences". Making it sound like he quite TODAY.

However, if Trump lost Mathis, he might lose me. I respect Mathis too much to let this one slide.

I care that more policy I agree with than not comes out of this or any other administration. Don't give a fock who it is. I'm good so far

Probably has something to do with Trump creating the next Iraq in Syria. Trump taking a play out of the Obama playbook.

O/U at 6 weeks unti Trump tweets that Mattis was a Democrat loving lazy moron that had to go.

I got the under

Marines.....are all we need.

Mattis is a cuck anyways. Didn't he spend like 50 million on diversity training and allow transgenders into the military?

Mattis is a cuck anyways. Didn't he spend like 50 million on diversity training and allow transgenders into the military?

Who, you better watch that talk, 90s. You don't EVER talk about Marines like that again.

However, if you were talking about the Army or Air Force I can see that.

Who, you better watch that talk, 90s. You don't EVER talk about Marines like that again.

I mean hes a Marine, so I have a lot respect for him, but I can still be critical of him. He sold out.

This is weird, because my Google News Feed had their version of this titled: "Mathis quits citing policy differences". Making it sound like he quit TODAY.

I'm with you on Mattis. There's no person I'd trust more than him when it comes to the military and defending home. This is by far the worst thing President Trump's done since he's been in office (and it's fairly well documented how much of an embarrassment I think President Trump has been).

Marines are a bunch of crayon eaters anyway

Mattis has forgotten more about what it takes to be a man than you'll know in your entire lifetime. Your internet tough guy act is lame and tired.

• Like 1

I mean hes a Marine, so I have a lot respect for him, but I can still be critical of him. He sold out.

You know who else sold out?

YOUR MOM!

Hey now, it's not the Air Force's fault you weren't smart enough to join our ranks!

Mattis has forgotten more about what it takes to be a man than you'll know in your entire lifetime. Your internet tough guy act is lame and tired.

We can't be critical of decisions he had made because hes a Marine?

And when have I ever acted like an internet tough guy? Or is that just a canned response?

We can't be critical of decisions he had made because hes a Marine?

And when have I ever acted like an internet tough guy? Or is that just a canned response?

I didn't say you couldn't criticize him. You called him a cuck, which is directly calling his manhood into question. There's 0% doubt in anyone's mind that he knows more about what's best for the military than you do. I completely trust that his decision to do diversity training and allow transgenders into the military was in the best interest of the nation.

As for your second question, calling someone who is about as manly as a man can be a cuck on the internet is an internet tough guy move.

I didn't say you couldn't criticize him. You called him a cuck, which is directly calling his manhood into question. There's 0% doubt in anyone's mind that he knows more about what's best for the military than you do. I completely trust that his decision to do diversity training and allow transgenders into the military was in the best interest of the nation.

As for your second question, calling someone who is about as manly as a man can be a cuck on the internet is an internet tough guy move.

Sorry but sending transgenders into active combat isn't whats best for the military, its social justice. He also wasted 50+ million on diversity training. Both stupid. And I am sure there are generals that disagree with him and agree with me. Hopefully the next guy stops all the nonsense.

Sorry but sending transgenders into active combat isn't whats best for the military, its social justice. He also wasted 50+ million on diversity training. Both stupid. And I am sure there are generals that disagree with him and agree with me. Hopefully the next guy stops all the nonsense.

You legitimately think that an IT guy (if I remember right) that's never been in the military knows more about what's good for the military than the guy who has spent the last 50 years specializing in it?

You legitimately think that an IT guy (if I remember right) that's never been in the military knows more about what's good for the military than the guy who has spent the last 50 years specializing in it?

Transgenders in the military? Sorry that just doesn't mix. Doesn't matter what your background is its just common sense. He did it for social justice not to strengthen the military.

Seriously how the fock does the military benefit from these mental cases whatsoever? If anything they are an anchor and hold it back + they cost the military money. Are you actually saying its a good idea?

Transgenders in the military? Sorry that just doesn't mix. Doesn't matter what your background is its just common sense. He did it for social justice not to strengthen the military.

Seriously how the fock does the military benefit from these mental cases whatsoever? If anything they are an anchor and hold it back + they cost the military money. Are you actually saying its a good idea?

What I'm not saying is that I know one way or another. I don't have all of the available information nor do I have the requisite knowledge to make the decision.

What I AM saying, is that I trust Mattis knows more than just about any human being alive as to what's best for the military.

What I'm not saying is that I know one way or another. I don't have all of the available information nor do I have the requisite knowledge to make the decision.

What I AM saying, is that I trust Mattis knows more than just about any human being alive as to what's best for the military.

What available information do you need? Transgenders are allowed in active combat. You don't see any problem with that?

You west coasters need to lay off the pot.

What available information do you need? Transgenders are allowed in active combat. You don't see any problem with that?

You west coasters need to lay off the pot.

Let me put it more clearly, it doesn't matter what I think. Gen. Mattis knows way better than I do about all things military (unless we're talking the best places to pick up girls while stationed in Alamogordo, NM). For me to come out and say I know better than him is completely asinine.

You need to remember that while 90s is a bright guy, hes at that age where hes not wise enough to realize he still has a lot to learn. Hes still in the know-it-all phase of his young life.

• Like 1

You know who else is crayon eater? That's right: your mom.

Dont be upset. Us Air Force folk know not to eat the crayons 😜

Thanks for your service General. Next! Thatt's how it works in the military if you didn't know. It's not a rock band.

Mattis is a globalist who wanted a permanent for the foreseeable future encampment in Syria. Makes sense, if you are a military man. Much like Patton wanting to go after Russia, it's the right decision from a military standpoint. Trump said no and Mattis is taking his ball and going home. A dumb and prideful decision. He should be ashamed.

ETA: everytime someone leaves the chicken little snowflakes go crazy. Cemeteries are full of indispensable men.

Mattis is a globalist who wanted a permanent for the foreseeable future encampment in Syria. Makes sense, if you are a military man. Much like Patton wanting to go after Russia, it's the right decision from a military standpoint. Trump said no and Mattis is taking his ball and going home. A dumb and prideful decision. He should be ashamed.

ETA: everytime someone leaves the chicken little snowflakes go crazy. Cemeteries are full of indispensable men.

I don't think he wanted that. He wanted to honor the alliances with our allies in the region. Trump is now effectively abandoning them after we told them we would be there FOR them not more than 11 days ago.

Today, the top US Envoy in the ISIS fight has now abruptly resigned because of Trump's rash decision: https://nypost.com/2018/12/22/us-envoy-in-isis-fight-speeds-up-resignation-in-protest-of-syria-withdrawal/

I don't think he wanted that. He wanted to honor the alliances with our allies in the region. Trump is now effectively abandoning them after we told them we would be there FOR them not more than 11 days ago.

Today, the top US Envoy in the ISIS fight has now abruptly resigned because of Trump's rash decision: https://nypost.com/2018/12/22/us-envoy-in-isis-fight-speeds-up-resignation-in-protest-of-syria-withdrawal/

Rash?! Trump has been vocal about pulling out of Syria for nearly a year. We will have overstayed his pronounced exit time limit by 5 months when we pull out. Mattis quitting is a puzzy move. On top of everything else, despite Mattis' blubbering, the military role of U.S. in Syria won't really change.