Sign in to follow this  
jaguiar88

Championship Rivers or Mayfeild (Will answer yours)

Wow wow wow

Mmm tough one.

Mmm Mayfield.

Wow that’s a tough decision.

This is a tough one! From what I've read Rivers is going to have a rough day. He's ranked higher though? I'm going to read more and come back. I'd probably go with Mayfield because of the ravens Def.

Im not positive but isnt weather going to be a factor in the Browns game? Id lean Rivers I think, but could argue either way. Just think Chargers are going to move the ball on anyone

I saw this question earlier, but it was too tough so I left it alone. But since you helped me on mine, I'll try my best.

Someone else mentioned weather could be a factor in the browns game. I have two different sites I use to check weather conditions.

Both of them say the same thing:

Cloudy & around 37° F with a 11% chance of rain.

Even though the forecast says there's an 89% of zero rain, I suppose there's always the chance of a freak weather occurrence & it could be a downpour ?

This one is just so tough but, if someone put a gun to my head, I'd say go with Philip Rivers.

Good luck.

Well, you cant wait for Cleveland weather as Rivers plays tonight. Any time I have a coin flip situation like this, then I always go with talent or pedigree over situation.

I'd have to stick with Rivers here, as I think he will find a way to make it happen in a tough matchup.