Sign in to follow this  
EternalShinyAndChrome

Championship Advice for RB and Flex

Out of all of these players, I need 2 RB and one flex (RB or WR) for a 1/2pt PPR and 6pt TD league:

Mark Ingram - RB (vs PIT)
Elijah McGuire - RB (vs GB)
Damien Williams - RB (vs SEA)
Robby Anderson - WR (vs GB)
Courtland Sutton - WR (vs OAK)

James Washington - WR (vs NO)

My initial gut instinct is to start Williams/McGuire as the RBs and Ingram as the flex. However, Anderson has been really good the last couple weeks and not sure if I should start him and bench McGuire or Ingram. However, I'm not sure if I should depend upon TWO Jets players for my championship game either. Ugghh..

Also, although Sutton hasn't done much with his #1 WR status, he does have a tasty matchup against OAK but even with that matchup not sure I can trust him. If JuJu sits do I take a gamble on Washington?

Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks!

I like the 3 rbs here. Anderson might be the flex here, if you dont like Ingram sharing touches Anderson has been connecting with Darnold lately and Enunwa is out this week. He can be boom or bust, however.

I would go with Anderson over Ingram.

'If' Ware is out, then the 1st two are no brainers, McGuire & Williams.

The 1/2 PPR is what really complicates the next position. If it was non-PPR I'd definitely go with Ingram.

I have to be honest, if I had to make this decision, I'd flip a coin between Ingram & Anderson.

Williams, McGuire, Anderson. This NO/PIT game does not feel like an Ingram game. Anderson is too hot to sit against a weak pass D.