Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Is Gurley going to play?

Really crappy situation being a game time decision. If he plays, likely to be pulled at goal line and possibly red zone??? I have Mark Ingram (home vs. Pitt)to take his spot in a TD only league.

BS with this game time decision crap.

I read he wants to play but McVay doesn't want to risk it. I have him benched. Even if they let him play, against Arizona, I can't imagine he will get a ton of use under these circumstances. Sucks. That was a tasty matchup.

I read he wants to play but McVay doesn't want to risk it. I have him benched. Even if they let him play, against Arizona, I can't imagine he will get a ton of use under these circumstances. Sucks. That was a tasty matchup.

Quoted for when he goes for 150 and 3.

Quoted for when he goes for 150 and 3.

Right. I'll put him in thinking this is a possibility and he will play 5 snaps or I will keep him benched and he will run for the above.

Nope. I made a call to my contacts in the Rams .org. They understand the implications of the Kats not having Gurley and have decided its in the best interest of the DNDL for him to sit this one out.

• Like 1

Nope. I made a call to my contacts in the Rams .org. They understand the implications of the Kats not having Gurley and have decided its in the best interest of the DNDL for him to sit this one out.

Kindly go fuk yourself, and worst of luck today. :cheers:

He ruined people. Waste of a draft pick even with the year he had. If you dont show up for the playoffs it was all for nothing.

Barkley was money for me all year. Given the chance Ill draft him again next year

Really? He was money for you last week?

Barkley was money for me all year. Given the chance Ill draft him again next year

I will draft Barkley and Gurley next year if given the chance.

I will draft Barkley and Gurley next year if given the chance.

Im still bitter against gurley for that one year he was a dud lol. If given the choice Id rather have Barkley. Just a personal preference

So now I need 2 TDs from Lindsey tonight. :fingerscrossed: