Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

**Official 2018 championship week thread**

How bout we keep our thoughts in one place for this week?

Good luck to everyone. Shout out to Stonewall and crawfish for being last minute advice and research machines.

Gurley is a go! Let's hope for two tds before he is pulled.

I hope everyone that’s playing today wins.

Got Amari Cooper and Zeke, and Dak rushes for a TD, great...

Anyone having a good day yet? The only person on either team I have who is playing well is actually Dallas D. They are on my bench in my big money in favor of NE unfortunately. At least I started them in one league

Anyone having a good day yet? The only person on either team I have who is playing well is actually Dallas D. They are on my bench in my big money in favor of NE unfortunately. At least I started them in one league

Nope

My opponent, lol

Two of my stashes for next year in dynasty are Kumerow and Perriman. They each have big catches. I would advise dynasty owners to take a stab

I would like one of my rbs to stop getting stuffed at the line. It would be much appreciated

If you had Coleman that wouldn't be a problem (because he won't get any touches inside the 3).

If you had Coleman that wouldn't be a problem (because he won't get any touches inside the 3).

It's why I didn't start him over Jamaal Williams, despite his stellar week 15

Was in the 'ship in 3 of 3 leagues. Won it in 2 of the 3, lost it in the bigger money league but still come out with nearly $1000 overall for all 3. Would have been nice to come out with $1600'ish, but I'll take what happened any day. Probably my best ever year after doing this for 15+ years.