Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chiefs at Seahawks: In-Game Discussion

Inactives:

Chiefs: CB Kendall Fuller, S Ron Parker, WR Sammy Watkins, RB Spencer Ware, TE Deon Yelder, OL Kahlil Mckenzie, OL Jimmy Murray

Seahawks: RB Rashaad Penny, S Tedric Thompson, CB Kalan Reed, RB Bo Scarbrough, OT Germain Ifedi, DT Nazir Jones, DE Branden Jackson

No cheap shots on williams please. Need every bit of him.

Amen. They had the call correct the first time. He had one foot out of bounds when he was hit.

Im currently up by 32 with Williams and the Broncos D.

He has Mahommes and Baldwin.

Mahommes missing that td to Kelce was Huge. Fvck me. It was looking all but locked up when I was winning with Mahommes and Hill vs Damien and Cook. Now it's not looking so good. Hill doesn't even exist the last few weeks

Mahomes with barely 50 yards passing in a half? That won't last

Why is Reid neutering the most lethal weapon in the NFL??? Trailing, and running (with your #3 RB) more than passing with Mahomes.

Why is Reid neutering the most lethal weapon in the NFL??? Trailing, and running (with your #3 RB) more than passing with Mahomes.

Because it's Andy Reid. He is a choke artist. He has perfected it and knows how to ruin a successful offense

• Like 1

Because it's Andy Reid. He is a choke artist. He has perfected it and knows how to ruin a successful offense

:mad:

Mahomes with barely 50 yards passing in a half? That won't last

Let's hope not....everything is riding on Mahomie.

Damien Williams IS the most lethal weapon the last 3 weeks. I say keep having Mahomes hand off or pass to Williams.

That miss may well cost KC the game :mad:

he threw it off his back for, couldn't stepup.

Way to protect the ball there Conley

Who carries the ball like that in the middle of the field? Andy Reid is losing and can't figure out how to get Hill the ball. Figures

2 turnovers on the road at seattle and down one score. Any other coach but Reed and I'd be confident KC wins. Having said that, more vodka

Seahawks are my #3 team in the NFL behind the Saints and Chargers. They are at home and should win this. They have an excellent offense, a very good defense and elite special teams.

Seahawks are my #3 team in the NFL behind the Saints and Chargers. They are at home and should win this. They have an excellent offense, a very good defense and elite special teams.

:yawn:

Williams is picking up chunks because the Seahawks arent covering it. They figure if the Chiefs need to run Williams to win, the game is already over. Fvcking Reid

Baltimore, KC IF they win tonight, Saints ( Only because they get to play at home ) Seattle can't win on the road

Roughing the kicker your left nut. Horsehit

he deserves it forall the times he's bent us over throughout the years

And the Seahawks use up half the quarter on one drive. Mahommes will need to score two tds in their next 3 drives, because that's all the Chiefs are getting the rest of the game

I'm not watching but Williams is averaging over 8 yards a carry. Is that really the chiefs problem right now?

The Chiefs are losing and have 10 points through 2.5 quarters. I would say it's not helping