Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chiefs at Seahawks: In-Game Discussion

Doug Baldwin Big time, hot damn!

Had a good lead going into tonight, started Baldwin vs his Wilson. Only made up a handful of points. Cancel out theory at it's finest.

Down by .8 now!

Great. Now I gotta sweat it out tomorrow night hoping the Broncos D finishes with at least one point.

Last game in Oakland. Division Rival. Raiders with nothing to lose. I hate this game.

Great. Now I gotta sweat it out tomorrow night hoping the Broncos D finishes with at least one point.

Last game in Oakland. Division Rival. Raiders with nothing to lose. I hate this game.

You got dis.....

• Like 1

Well guess next week matters

Just beat the stupid raiders so the road to the SB goes through KC and NOT New England. That’s all we need right now.

I don't think the super bowl is going through KC. It's shaping up like it will go through New England.

As the 2-seed, the Pats are going to get to avoid the chargers/ravens as long as Houston beats the colts or Indy in the first round. Belichick owns Bill O'Brien, and KC will have to play two of the tougher AFC teams, and KC has been losing to good teams all year.

I don't think the super bowl is going through KC. It's shaping up like it will go through New England.

As the 2-seed, the Pats are going to get to avoid the chargers/ravens as long as Houston beats the colts or Indy in the first round. Belichick owns Bill O'Brien, and KC will have to play two of the tougher AFC teams, and KC has been losing to good teams all year.

Great. Yawn. Wont be watching the SB then this year yet again. No biggy. Plenty of other things to watch. Just tired of it and so is like the entire civilized world. The SB trip gets handed to NE along with the division every year. Its truly ridiculous. Move them to the NFC or something. Make it a *little* harder.

We're all used to NE playing bad early, getting it together and taking home field. However, I'm not sure this year they've gotten it together. That team still doesn't look right, and is just beating up on a bad division. They may get home field this year, but the road teams look to have a lot better shot at beating them.

Raiders won't be a cake walk, but at the same time the team just isn't very talented. Should be able to pull off the win and secure home field. Then an extra week for guys who have been dealing with injury (watkins, ware, durvaney-tardiff, berry, Houston...) should be healthier which should bode well for the chiefs. We've beat Dionne of the best teams and played every team well in our losses. They just Need to do a better job of sealing the deal when the game is on the line.

I just want to point out that KC running backs are still doing just fine replacing Hunt

I would add that this may be the ideal situation for Damien Williams. Had some hype while in MIA but never could get a foothold. Seems like he may have found his home and KC may have found a solution to their revolving door of RBs. Really liked what I saw from him.

Hats off to you Seahawks fans.

I think coach Carroll did a great job this season.

Fun team and I’ll be rooting for them come playoff time.

Congrats.

Merry Christmas.

John 11:25-26.

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And who so ever live and believe in me shall never die. Believe thou this?

Amen.

Fun team and I’ll be rooting for them come playoff time.

Congrats.

Merry Christmas.

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And who so ever live and believe in me shall never die. Believe thou this?

Amen.

Well he has the formula to pull off ball control offense. He is fortunate to have such an incredible QB in Wilson to bail the offense out when it needs to score. It's also a good strategy when facing teams like KC. While I don't like that style of football for today's game, I think it can work in a very rare circumstance. A team would need an elite passer for when points are needed in a hurry, and to keep defenses honest against the run, a quality running back, which Seattle has 3, a few receivers like Baldwin and Lockett who are reliable, and a quality defense. A team really does need all those attributes for that style to work, which Seattle has right now.

Seattle and Baltimore have made the case that the best way to slow down an explosive offense is a run-oriented slow pace offense made famous by Bill Parcells in their 1991 Super Bowl victory spearheaded by OJ Anderson.

Seattle and Baltimore have made the case that the best way to slow down an explosive offense is a run-oriented slow pace offense made famous by Bill Parcells in their 1991 Super Bowl victory spearheaded by OJ Anderson.

The Ravens problem is they can't be counted upon to execute a 2 minute hurry up offense for a TD if they are behind in the 4th quarter. The Seahawks can though. The Ravens defense is good but not elite and I expect that between the Browns game and potentially 4 playoff games they will need a late TD drive in the 4th quarter at least once and then they are dead.

Fun team and Ill be rooting for them come playoff time.

Congrats.

Merry Christmas.

Amen.

This besides ever rooting for them.

I wrote them off this year as a .500 team at best. I figured oline would still suck. DBs just not very good. Earl Thomas situation.

But they had a real good year. Tough out still after all of these years. Thought their window had closed.