Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Trump becomes first president since 2002 to not visit troops at Christmas

Hawaii is a little less dangerous I hear.

:lol:

:lol:

I'm sure she's no TDS suffering moonbat.

What classy twat to sh!t on her dead father.

I know right. She should have peed on him.

Don't know if you guys saw Trump going on and on about how dangerous and risky was for him to fly into Iraq. He wouldn't shut up.

Kind of like you? Yeah. Be stupidly hypocritical all you want assh0le. You seriously should shut up, but you won't. You are a waste of opinion.

Kind of like you? Yeah. Be stupidly hypocritical all you want assh0le. You seriously should shut up, but you won't. You are a waste of opinion.

Who are you again?

"Waaaaah, shut up Stupid head!". 😤

On Christmas Day, President Donald Trump took part in a long-running practice of presidents who called troops stationed around the country and the world.

But he broke from a recent tradition of actually visiting troops and wounded warriors. He did so in 2017, when he visited wounded troops at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on Dec. 21 (and invited Coast Guard service members to play golf at his course in West Palm Beach, Florida).

By staying home on Tuesday, Trump became the first president since 2002 who didn't visit military personnel around Christmastime.

President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama speak to U.S. Marines and personnel on Christmas day at Marine Corps Base Hawaii in 2016.Hugh Gentry / Reuters file

Based on a check of NBC logs, President Barack Obama visited troops at Marine Corps Base Hawaii, in Kaneohe Bay, every Christmas he was in office, from 2009 to 2016.

Before him, according to a check of news releases, President George W. Bush visited wounded warriors at Walter Reed from 2003 to 2008. He did not visit troops at Christmas in 2002, in the run-up to the Iraq War, or in 2001.

In recent months, Trump has taken heat from critics for not visiting troops in an active combat zone, after canceling a trip to an American military burial ground outside of Paris last month due to weather and skipping the traditional Veterans Day visit to Arlington National Cemetery just two days later.

At the time, the president told FOX News Chris Wallace that he should have gone to Arlington, and he hasnt visited a combat zone because hes had an unbelievably busy schedule, adding, I will be doing it.

Trump made the trip to Arlington several weeks later to lay a wreath as part of Wreaths Across America, but still has yet to visit an active combat zone.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-becomes-first-president-2002-not-visit-troops-christmastime-n951846?fbclid=IwAR0YMI6_5GyljRhTdnAy7GL1iFh3dkqlltIPTTJEpgKEQF1CHRXKlZlvc7c

:thumbsdown:

If democrat did this or has ever done this he would be crucified by you guys. Pay up, you lost. No, its not a big deal in the slightest.

Going into his third term, still hasnt visited Tripps in a war zone. Lots of time to Twitter and golf at Mar a Lago though.

Priorities. :thumbsup:

He was gonna go, but his bone spurs flared up.

Is it still Christmas??? :o

Don't know if you guys saw Trump going on and on about how dangerous and risky was for him to fly into Iraq. He wouldn't shut up about how they have to turn all the interior lights off of air Force One and everything!

... Oh, you mean like every commercial flight that lands at night has ever done?

Lol. Tard.

Meanwhile, every comedian from carrot top to Jay Leno has made that same trip repeatedly without acting like they were Captain America flying into a flaming black hole of death.

:doublethumbsup:

Who are you again?

"Waaaaah, shut up Stupid head!".

Ohhh. A "Do you know who I am?" post. Right on par. Left wing nut case is what I call you. You remind me of Al Franken. What a weirdo.

Glad Trump went and saw the troops. Hopefully he didnt tell them any bold faced lies that they all immediately knew to be such, but glad he went. Bravo Mr. President

Glad Trump went and saw the troops. Hopefully he didnt tell them any bold faced lies that they all immediately knew to be such, but glad he went. Bravo Mr. President

Like a 10% raise or that they got their first raise in 10 years? Nah. He would never lie like that. :nono:

Its funny to watch the TDS sufferers post fake news. Get all worked up. Watch as they move the goal post when wrong and keep spinning those wheels. All they had to do was wait, but no. In the effort to over criticize the President on every single thing. They once again jumped the gun and look foolish.

:doh:

I cant believe team TDS found something to criticize him about. Shocking

Is that better or worse than when Barry got seal team 6 shot down ?

Did you know CNN said some soldiers may have violated military protocol by getting his autograph on MAGA hats ?

Awful :cry:

:cry:

They love him and it kills you guys.

I dont know why, like Obama most of you scumbags hate the military too.

I cant believe team TDS found something to criticize him about. Shocking

Is that better or worse than when Barry got seal team 6 shot down ?

Did you know CNN said some soldiers may have violated military protocol by getting his autograph on MAGA hats ?

Awful :cry:

:cry:

They love him and it kills you guys.

I dont know why, like Obama most of you scumbags hate the military too.

I'm hardly TDS. You don't see me whining about him all the focking time. Hell, I agree with a number of his policies.

But you guys whined and b!tched for years about Hilary's nefarious email server. Here's an actual leak, because the potus is a dumbass.

He could have had his picture with thousands of non covert troops. But he wanted seals, cause he's a bad ass.

Again, I agree with much of his policy. But he's a jackass and needs to shut the Twitter down. If obama had done this, youd be throwing words like treason and sedition around.

I'm hardly TDS. You don't see me whining about him all the focking time. Hell, I agree with a number of his policies.

But you guys whined and b!tched for years about Hilary's nefarious email server. Here's an actual leak, because the potus is a dumbass.

He could have had his picture with thousands of non covert troops. But he wanted seals, cause he's a bad ass.

Again, I agree with much of his policy. But he's a jackass and needs to shut the Twitter down. If obama had done this, youd be throwing words like treason and sedition around.

Obama got 15 seals, and a total of 38 soldiers killed in Afghanistan....

Look up Call Sign extortion 17

True story...

MDC aka Sho jr should Peenie this thread. What a moron.

Trump can do anything he wants including being a complete liar and hypocrite, no one cares. This man has shut the government completely down doing exactly what he claimed he would NOT do, which is make the government pay for the wall. It's insanity. He can eat his grandchildren for dinner and he'd be applauded for that as well. I've stopped caring.

While I do agree with you on this, technically....it's the Schumer clan who has shut down the gov. Now I think I get why Trump wants to "take credit" for it, but in reality it is the dems who have brought this thing here. Let's not give Trump too much credit, I think he is not helping by any means.

While I do agree with you on this, technically....it's the Schumer clan who has shut down the gov. Now I think I get why Trump wants to "take credit" for it, but in reality it is the dems who have brought this thing here. Let's not give Trump too much credit, I think he is not helping by any means.

:lol: Wow.

The president is refusing to sign a bill to fund the government. Thats why it is shut down. There is no other reason. Its nobody elses fault. Hes not getting his way, so hes taking his ball and running home crying, like the man child he is. The dems arent going to give him 5 bil for a stupid wall (that cant even be built in the first place, because of this little thing called eminent domain on hundreds of parts where the wall needs to go), when the repubs wont budge on things like DACA that the dems want. Its the same old gridlock weve had for the last decade+.

Not that I care. 80% of the government is useless, and the 20% we need is still there. But lets not twist the facts.

Who the fock cares really? :dunno:

Only Obama's transgender creampuff troops would that's who!

The president is refusing to sign a bill to fund the government. Thats why it is shut down. There is no other reason. Its nobody elses fault. Hes not getting his way, so hes taking his ball and running home crying, like the man child he is. The dems arent going to give him 5 bil for a stupid wall (that cant even be built in the first place, because of this little thing called eminent domain on hundreds of parts where the wall needs to go), when the repubs wont budge on things like DACA that the dems want. Its the same old gridlock weve had for the last decade+.

Not that I care. 80% of the government is useless, and the 20% we need is still there. But lets not twist the facts.

Let’s not twist the facts,only 17% of the government is shut down.

I think your "facts" ignore some important realities. Let's not pretend this is all Trump, I know the president will want to paint it that way and I think I get why, but that is not entirely true. The Dem's refusing $5 billion for this silly wall is equally important as Trump's stance to demand it. To pretend otherwise is disingenuous

I think your "facts" ignore some important realities. Let's not pretend this is all Trump, I know the president will want to paint it that way and I think I get why, but that is not entirely true. The Dem's refusing $5 billion for this silly wall is equally important as Trump's stance to demand it. To pretend otherwise is disingenuous

Border security is not silly, not securing our southern border is stupid.

The pretend the dems should give Trump what he wants, when hes unwilling to give them anything they want is even more disingenuous. Especially considering they have absolutely zero motivation to give him what he wants, when theyre taking over the house in a week. This is his Hail Mary to get a wall that he will never get. We elect officials to find common ground to govern in the best interest of everyone. Something that hasnt happened in a LONG time.

The pretend the dems should give Trump what he wants, when hes unwilling to give them anything they want is even more disingenuous. Especially considering they have absolutely zero motivation to give him what he wants, when theyre taking over the house in a week. This is his Hail Mary to get a wall that he will never get. We elect officials to find common ground to govern in the best interest of everyone. Something that hasnt happened in a LONG time.

Trump wanted $15 billion and he has settled for $5 billion, what have the Ds giving up?

Remember when Schumer Barry and Hillary wanted a wall ?

I do

You guys wanna see the video proof or do you prefer to remain the hack ass clowns you factually are ?

Trump wanted $15 billion and he has settled for $5 billion, what have the Ds giving up?

Beat me to it!!!

Every single thing they asked for, in return for the 5 bil. Broader immigration reform, DACA, etc. You do understand how bills are written and passed, right?

Every single thing they asked for, in return for the 5 bil. Broader immigration reform, DACA, etc. You do understand how bills are written and passed, right?

In 2017 Trump offered asylum to 8 million illegals for the wall and the Ds turn him down. You have to look at the entire picture since you dont understand what is going on.

• Like 1

Remember when Schumer Barry and Hillary wanted a wall ?

I do

You guys wanna see the video proof or do you prefer to remain the hack ass clowns you factually are ?

I do. Obama was trying to negotiate the purchase of all the private land along the border for many years. Several hundred ranchers along the border refused 7 figures to sell their land, which made the whole wall idea pointless.

In 2017 Trump offered asylum to 8 million illegals for the wall and the Ds turn him down.

Guess he wasnt offering enough. What do I know though. Hes the master negotiator, not me.

Neither side of the isle has a place of moral superiority on this, both are still children acting out like children.....stupid focks...

Guess he wasnt offering enough. What do I know though. Hes the master negotiator, not me.

DACA is offering amnesty to under 2 million are you starting to see what is going on?

Neither side of the isle has a place of moral superiority on this, both are still children acting out like children.....stupid focks...

Why is it stupid to start securing our southern border?

Yeah cant get behind this faux outrage. Had he gone cnn woukd be calling him a pos for leaving the white house during the shutdown. Bunch of crap

CNN slammed for trashing Trump’s visit to troops, criticizing soldiers for bringing MAGA hats

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnn-slammed-for-trashing-trumps-visit-to-troops-criticizing-soldiers-for-bringing-maga-hats

I'm so happy this thread happened. This was the best xmas present I could have asked for.