RLLD

Trump threatens to close 'Southern Border entirely

So, it turns out that there's a current effort by Putin to sort of rebrand history. Hence, trumps absurd statement on why Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan.

, does Putin have him on speed dial or something?

Now we've got Trump doing Putin's revisionist history bidding? Crazy.

I don't know what you're talkin about, because your post stated that Trump's was the most absurd statement in history.

Read that last word: history.

That includes all of presidential history, including six years ago. You opened the door and now are crying about it because you just got trumped with a more absurd statement.

I accept your apology.

Lol. For the win

You know the problem with that? It's like going to a Ford employee and asking, hey! How would you feel yes the American government wanted to pass a 25 billion dollar Ford stimulus bill that pays people to buy Ford vehicles? How do you feel about that?

What do you think they're going to say?

If I'm a BPA and somebody's offering to add 25 billion dollars to our budget? Oh hells yeah. Whether ot includes a wall or not. Hell, it could include flying monkeys for all I care. Just as long as my department gets a 25 billion dollar budget increase.

terrible analogy

Take a breather kid

well I'm not sure what game set or match you're playing, but it appears to be about 6 years old. LOL

You going to crank out some Whoppers from Millard Fillmore next?

You made a fool of yourself once again.

What do those who deal with the border and illegal immigrants think ? They know more than any one of us or any Congress member.

How do they feel about the wall ?

They are the only opinion that has any validity and that matters.

Anyone know their professional, educated, in the thick of the mess opinion on the matter?

This post brought to you by the guys who dont believe scientists know anything about global warming.

• Like 1

This post brought to you by the guys who dont believe scientists know anything about global warming.

But scientists don't know anything about global. Other than the earth goes through periods of warm and cold. You global warming crazies need to take a break. Have a nice bagel. Watch a comforting show. Take it easy dude.

Im not sure why you continue to quote my posts, when I never respond to any of them? If I havent made myself clear in the past, youre the most terribly unfunny poster weve had since probably Phurfur. Like pretty much everyone else here, I have zero interest in having any sort of dialogue with you. Please take this into consideration next time you want to engage in conversation with me, as this will be the last time I respond to anything you post. It has nothing to do with politics or anything. Youre just a really really bad poster. Quite possibly the worst ever. And let me tell you, weve had some really bad and unfunny posters come through here over the years. HTH.

• Like 1

Im not sure why you continue to quote my posts, when I never respond to any of them? If I havent made myself clear in the past, youre the most terribly unfunny poster weve had since probably Phurfur. Like pretty much everyone else here, I have zero interest in having any sort of dialogue with you. Please take this into consideration next time you want to engage in conversation with me, as this will be the last time I respond to anything you post. It has nothing to do with politics or anything. Youre just a really really bad poster. Quite possibly the worst ever. And let me tell you, weve had some really bad and unfunny posters come through here over the years. HTH.

I'm just calling you out for being wrong and kind of...well...ill informed. I don't care if you don't respond to it. It's not in my interest to hear more garbage out of you. Just pointing out your limitations in logic of the things that you actually do post. When you are wrong in what you say, it's open season for anyone to reply.

So I like the fact that you won't respond. That adds value to this site. Thank you for that gift.

If I havent made myself clear in the past, youre the most terribly unfunny poster weve had since probably Phurfur.

Repost something "funny" you have posted. It seems that is what your "requirements" are for good posters.

Post your best funny guy.

this post brought to you by the guys who think border patrol and ICE agents know less about their needs than political hacks.

this post brought to you by the guys who think border patrol and ICE agents know less about their needs than political hacks.

Well mobb thinks he is both funny and smart. Can't help that much.

:doublethumbsup:

Im sure theyd rather have the paycheck theyre not getting, because of the latest Trump tantrum.

:doublethumbsup:

I think my favorite part of that is, immediately after "Please take this into consideration next time you want to engage in conversation with me, as this will be the last time I respond to anything you post."...the guy replies twice more to Mobb.

:lol:

Im sure theyd rather have the paycheck theyre not getting, because of the latest Trump tantrum.

they had a press conference stating thier needs, the reasons for them and the proof they work.

:dunno:

they had a press conference stating thier needs, the reasons for them and the proof they work.

:dunno:

That was a publicity stunt, not a press conference. A press conference has questions and answers from the press. At least he finally mustered up the courage to actually step foot in the briefing room. Baby steps.

That was a publicity stunt, not a press conference. A press conference has questions and answers from the press. At least he finally mustered up the courage to actually step foot in the briefing room. Baby steps.

so they lied ?

Take the names out of it, pretend its President Joe.

5B in a Trillion Dollar Federal Budget for border security is nothing. Any other year itd pass without hesitation.

The only reason its not being passed is purely political. Its because the Orange Man made Illegal Immigration a priority. Period.

5B in a Trillion Dollar Federal Budget for border security is nothing. Any other year itd pass without hesitation.

The only reason its not being passed is purely political. Its because the Orange Man made Illegal Immigration a priority. Period.

yep

Who cares? I dont care what type of pizza the pizza delivery guy likes either.

I'll take the win

I'll take the win

Youll do nothing of the sort! Ls for all!

[oprah]

You get an L

You get an L

You get an L

LLLLLLLLlLLl

[/oprah]

:cheers:

Mobb won this thread like it was a DNDL Championship.

sounds like something a dummmycrat created fake Russian bot would say.

I thought Mexico was going to pay for it?

I think my favorite part of that is, immediately after "Please take this into consideration next time you want to engage in conversation with me, as this will be the last time I respond to anything you post."...the guy replies twice more to Mobb.

:lol:

It's always the libs that come out whine. :doublethumbsup:

You know that whole four thousand terrorists crossing our border thing? I'm watching a replay now. Fox News. The Trump Network. FOX News absolutely destroyed that fat pig Sarah Sanders on that claim. Chris Wallace just a eviscerated this idiot. And by the way? Trump said the same thing as her.

Can you imagine if even one terrorists was caught crossing our border? Hannity would spooge on camera. And even Fox News just destroyed Trump and company on this outright lie.

In fact, about 99% of those 4,000? Are on various no fly list. They are 'caught' at airports. So, we shut down the government to pay for a wall to keep out terrorists that don't exist on our border. But we stop paying the TSA whose whole job is to keep out the so-called four thousand terrorists that actually are trying to enter our country via airports.

Fuucking brilliant.

oh, and speaking of the airport's? Why is nobody talking about the fact that there are entire city's premier League in California filled with Chinese people whose visas have expired who come here specifically to drop anchor babies? The story that's never been told. Oh yeah, remember when Trump bailed out the Chinese company who invested half a billion dollars in one of his properties in Thailand? Even though that company I've been blacklisted by the Pentagon for spying on us? Yeah g I wonder why nobody's talking about the Chinese illegal immigrants.

"But but Obama said there were 57 states!"

Geesus Christ you people...

Trump has stated repeatedly that he wants to end birthright citizenship, and has threatened an executive order to stop it. Geez Wiffle, do some research once in a while.