RLLD

Trump threatens to close 'Southern Border entirely

Bottom line, trump has America and Americans interest at heart. We are the priority.

The Democrats could care less about our country and its citizens.

This cannot be argued

They truly are disgusting people.

I couldn't have said it better. :thumbsup:

Pelosi & Schumer :mad: :mad:

Stupid lying fuks!!!

As a conservative, I was kinda disappointed by his address.

I wanted him to come out guns blazing.

That plays with no one but his base.

This is what i totally thought of when I first saw the Chuck Schumer/Nancy Pelosi. American Gothic:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/01/08/chuck-and-nancy-already-look-like-a-meme-democrat-response-is-an-optics-fail/

https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/1082823550321524736?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1082823550321524736&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitchy.com%2Fbrettt-3136%2F2019%2F01%2F08%2Fchuck-and-nancy-already-look-like-a-meme-democrat-response-is-an-optics-fail%2F

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comments are epic;

Chuck and Nancy look like they're selling me a reverse mortgage.

Is Schumer having a stroke?

I think she's the hostage, but I'm not sure.

This is what i totally thought of when I first saw the Chuck Schumer/Nancy Pelosi. American Gothic:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/01/08/chuck-and-nancy-already-look-like-a-meme-democrat-response-is-an-optics-fail/

https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/1082823550321524736?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1082823550321524736&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitchy.com%2Fbrettt-3136%2F2019%2F01%2F08%2Fchuck-and-nancy-already-look-like-a-meme-democrat-response-is-an-optics-fail%2F

Comments are epic;

I think Chuck is rubbing Nancy's a$$ the way his eye appears to twitch.

Bottom line, trump has America and Americans interest at heart. We are the priority.

The Democrats couldn't care less about our country and its citizens.

This cannot be argued

Not only is this true, it's their agenda to hate this country and it's inhabitants.

Comments are epic;

:lol:

Well I will go ahead and give my opinion.

:lol: :lol: Thank you so much. :lol: :lol:

Fock it. Just start shooting everyone crossing illegally. No wall needed

• Like 1

Well I will go ahead and give my opinion. Trump didnt do too well. Sorry fellas.

Samone really should teach him how to use a teleprompter. And how to read other people's words.

I kept looking to the left behind me thinking that you must be looking at something on my dining room table. LOL

Samir really should teach him how to use a teleprompter. And how to read other people's words.

I kept looking to the left behind me thinking that you must be looking at something on my dining room table. LOL

Pelosi.

strawman and fake news

Good job, you're a good little bot.

He got the talking point ahead of schedule.

Trump destroys the Dems and media in 8 minutes. Their response: Fake Crisis!

Remember when just a few weeks ago they were screaming about the caravan crisis? Or last summer when they were screaming about the chirrens in cages crisis?

Focking lying hypocrites.

He got the talking point ahead of schedule.

Trump destroys the Dems and media in 8 minutes. Their response: Fake Crisis!

Remember when just a few weeks ago they were screaming about the caravan crisis? Or last summer when they were screaming about the chirrens in cages crisis?

Focking lying hypocrites.

You know how I keep bashing you guys for being too stupid. It was fonts that was telling me the caravan prices right before the midterms. I was trumps way of trying to salvage things. No . I'll sit here and wait. Go ahead look.

You honestly should have just killed yourself on Thanksgiving. The prison or therapy or whatever had you on lock down obviously did not work.

Wow. You're a classy son gun. And now you've been reported.

Why are you being a weakling?

This cannot be argued

Wow, can't figure out whether it's sad or pathetic.

That ... didnt seem worth a special address. That seemed like Trumps typical stump speech on immigration. Only toned down, to try to come off as a dignified sane adult male.

:dunno:

Check out his website. He used it to raise campaign funds. Just for their debasing the presidency. Especially oval office addresses. God this guy's a classless hack.

You know how I keep bashing you guys for being too stupid. It was fonts that was telling me the caravan prices right before the midterms. I was trumps way of trying to salvage things. No ######. I'll sit here and wait. Go ahead look.

That's some Sho Tard speak right there. :wacko:

Reported? Wow. Just like Sho used to do all the time.

Maybe you should head over to the Safe space forums like him? Just sayin.

Wow, can't figure out whether it's sad or pathetic.

Just like everything else in your life? Just curious.

He can hang out with MDC.

• Like 1

Yeah, we don't encourage people to kill themselves around here.
  • Like 1

I don't disagree.

But end of the day, Trump's asking for money. For something he said the Mexicans would pay for. It was his primary platform plank. They're just snapping it off in his ass.

maybe he just meant that Mexico would build the wall...then he saw some of Mexico's finest architecture

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/D0M34H/tijuana-shantytown-D0M34H.jpg

Bernie should have fought Hillary as hard. He would be president.

Here is what I don't understand. The Trumpets tell us that they know he lies and it doesn't matter because things get done. Then they tell us that Trump was so right and dead on. How can that be?

Here is what I don't understand. The Trumpets tell us that they know he lies and it doesn't matter because things get done. Then they tell us that Trump was so right and dead on. How can that be?

Trumpers enjoy being lied to.

It is unbelievable that some people want to continue with the status quo on illegal immigration. Our government has been kicking the can down the road on illegal immigration for over 40 years and they want more of the same. And yes Pelosi and Schumer were around that entire time.

And who are these Morons who thought Mexico was going to write a check for the wall. Anyone who actually listened to Trump knows he was going to get the money by Cutting Foreign Aid to Mexico or modifying our trade agreement with Mexico to get the funds.

Of course all of this is ignored because Orange Man Bad!

It is unbelievable that some people want to continue with the status quo on illegal immigration. Our government has been kicking the can down the road on illegal immigration for over 40 years and they want more of the same. And yes Pelosi and Schumer were around that entire time.

And who are these Morons who thought Mexico was going to write a check for the wall. Anyone who actually listened to Trump knows he was going to get the money by Cutting Foreign Aid to Mexico or modifying our trade agreement with Mexico to get the funds.

Of course all of this is ignored because Orange Man Bad!

I think that most people want to address immigration. However, addressing immigration is not just building a wall. Trump doesn't want to talk about anything else but a wall. How about we look at making the changes that most people agree on which includes improving border security (fences, technology, people, etc.) and dealing with things like DACA.

I think that most people want to address immigration. However, addressing immigration is not just building a wall. Trump doesn't want to talk about anything else but a wall. How about we look at making the changes that most people agree on which includes improving border security (fences, technology, people, etc.) and dealing with things like DACA.

Federal eVerify mandate would help but then Trump businesses could be held criminally liable for all the illegals he hires.

he barely talked about the wall

Marc A. Thiessen...a conservative author, columnist, and political commentator that served as a speech writer for W. Sure it was in Wapo, but don't you think your overplaying this hand a bit.

This cannot be argued

So youre saying they care then? How much less could they care for you to not be outraged? :)

I cant believe that the Lefties believe they are not being lied to by their leaders and it has been going on for decades.

Marc A. Thiessen...a conservative author, columnist, and political commentator that served as a speech writer for W. Sure it was in Wapo, but don't you think your overplaying this hand a bit.

Not at all. He nailed it.