Sign in to follow this  
nobody

Why the hell are the Dallas starters still playing in the 4th quarter?

Is Jason Garrett stupid? All they need is a Dak injury and the season is done. They almost lost Vander Esch. What are they doing?

Eli is HOF and you never know what he is capable of.

You are correct sir. Future Hall of Fame QB Eli Manning added an additional 4000 yards and 21 TD's to the ole resume...

Eli is HOF and you never know what he is capable of.

Well, he did keep HOF'er Kurt Warner on the bench.....

You are correct sir. Future Hall of Fame QB Eli Manning added an additional 4000 yards and 21 TD's to the ole resume...

You forgot his 116-114 record. 358 TDs to 238 Interceptions :shocking:

Let's see if you can guess what a real future HOFer looks like:

155-108 -- 74437 yards passing -- 520 TDs -- 233 interceptions :doublethumbsup:

Would you like some others?

All fine examples, won't change that Gold Jacket he will be wearing in a few short years. I feel so bad that you can't accept it. Just let go and embrace the awesomeness that is Eli...

All fine examples, won't change that Gold Jacket he will be wearing in a few short years. I feel so bad that you can't accept it. Just let go and embrace the awesomeness that is Eli...

Nah dude. My argument isn't that he won't get in. His family alone will pull some weight in helping him. My whole thing is that I think he cheapens the HOF. Nothing personal. Maybe I just don't like the whole criteria is all.

I think that’s a interesting statement about how Eli making the HOF cheapens the HOF.

I think rule changes can effect that.

I again agree that Eli will make the HOF, but like many going forward, rule changes will help.

I just realized Jason Garrett gave the Giants and their divisional rival a 4 or 5 spot upgrade in the draft order thanks to them trying so hard. All they had to do was sit they're starters in the second half, but they wanted that win so damn bad.

I just realized Jason Garrett gave the Giants and their divisional rival a 4 or 5 spot upgrade in the draft order thanks to them trying so hard. All they had to do was sit they're starters in the second half, but they wanted that win so damn bad.

Win or quit. Every game matters, I was happy to enjoy watching them compete and win the game, great fun and good memory. Who cares about the Giants, if they had wanted a certain player they would trade up anyway. Better to improve the win-loss record against the hated Giants than worry about one draft slot.

Trading from 10 to 6 would've probably cost the Giants at least a 2nd rounder, but at least Dallas won an absolutely meaningless game.

Maybe they'll draft Haskins and he'll become a stud, and then Cowboy fans can cherish the meaningless week 17 victory over the Giants as they lose year after year because an average Dak is eating up 26 million in cap space. Because you know Jacksonville and Denver, drafting right behind them now probably don't want a quarterback or anything.

It was very risky and i was a bit nervous....ie why are starters still in. Well I'm guessing they said F it and Dak needed the reps. Also in the past they would of benched them all at half and that hasn't worked. Maybe it gave them a little momentum.

In hindsight no-one got hurt, gave Dak a lil extra confidence, and here we are.

1 freaking game away from the NFC Championship.

thats all i have wanted for 22 years.....if they make the final four...which isn't likely I will be super excited.