Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Colts at Titans: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Colts: OT Le'Raven Clark, WR Daurice Fountain, SS Clayton Geathers, C Ryan Kelly, LB Ahmad Thomas, RB Jonathan Williams

Titans: DB Kenneth Durden, LB LaTroy Lewis, QB Marcus Mariota, OT Tyler Marz, RB Jeremy McNichols, OLB Brian Orakpo, OG Aaron Stinnie

We owe both the colts and titans playoff payback, so doesn't matter to me who wins.

I want to see Luck in the playoffs. Great comeback year. I also think they win this game.

The way these refs are glad-handing Titans I have to wonder if this is possibly the same crew that did pittburg-Seattle Super Bowl? VERY obvious who NFL wanted to win that and this wreaks the same.

The way these refs are glad-handing Titans I have to wonder if this is possibly the same crew that did pittburg-Seattle Super Bowl? VERY obvious who NFL wanted to win that and this wreaks the same.

PLUS, the "music city miracle" was a forward pass...……………………..EFF Tennessee.

That Andrew Luck pick 6 is the only reason this game isn't a complete curb stomping. What the hell was he doing on that play?

Wow. Another bad holding call against the Colts. That was really weak.

Anybody notice Quentin Nelson is always getting his teammates when they go down on the opponent's sideline?

That guy is a machine.

6 minutes left.... Titan's dline is gassed. I'm not sure I'd throw another pass if I was the colts.

Anybody notice Quentin Nelson is always getting his teammates when they go down on the opponent's sideline?

That guy is a machine.

:thumbsup:

One thing I learned about the Colts is they are undisciplined as hell. They gifted them 10 points in this game, and if it wasn't for the 2nd man is always the one that gets flagged, they would've kept the Titan's alive with 2:30 to go.

On that TD to the fullback when the Colts ran the pick.

Why don't defenses just switch those damn picks. I don't get it. Just have one guy take whoever goes outside and have the other take whoever goes inside. Do they need Phil Jackson to get in there and teach them the basics of defending?