Sign in to follow this  
EternalShinyAndChrome

Jets Fire Todd Bowles

They should give a call to Harbaugh to see if he can be tempted to come out of Michigan.

As an Ohio State fan I am strongly against this.

Haha. Well, I think you lost your coach this year. But aside from Michigan, hasn't Harbaugh proved he can coach top notch? Stanford and SF? He took one the worst QBs in football deep into the playoffs?

Haha. Well, I think you lost your coach this year. But aside from Michigan, hasn't Harbaugh proved he can coach top notch? Stanford and SF? He took one the worst QBs in football deep into the playoffs?

Meyer gave up a lot of control this year. Him leaving shouldn't lead to a massive drop off from this year. When Harbaugh arrived I was worried, but he's been outcoached against top teams. His offense is bland, defense struggles to game plan and his coaching staff as a whole tends to struggle with in game adjustments. They beat up bad teams, but struggle against top end teams because of those reasons. This has been his worst tenure of his coaching stints.

A roto blurb pointed out that the next coach will walk in to a situation with the franchise qb for the future. Darnold is going to single handedly get the next coach fired as well

Jets have requested an interview with chiefs OC Eric Bienemy