Mike FF Today

Black Monday

Coach firings...

Marvin Lews - Cincinnati

Adam Gase - Miami

Vance Joseph - Denver

Todd Bowles - New York Jets

Dirk Koetter - Tampa Bay

Steve Wilks? - Arizona - It's not official yet, but he's told his staff he expects to be let go.

Someone should hire Gregg Williams. I don't see him getting the shot in Cleveland, but he's earned it. He's smart enough to let the OC run the offense and he will focus on the defense. A team like Cincy would do well to bring him in.

M Lewis must have missed placed those pics.

Someone should hire Gregg Williams. I don't see him getting the shot in Cleveland, but he's earned it. He's smart enough to let the OC run the offense and he will focus on the defense. A team like Cincy would do well to bring him in.

But he is a complete cocksucker. Most in the NFL do not like him.

This seems to be the year of the Re-Tread. So many coaches being reported as interviewing so far or generally linked to these open spots are just re-treads.

"Oh. Yes. I failed before, but it's all different now. Now I will be a success for you."

The NFL is really sad in their efforts to bring in new, exciting coaching options. They just hired what has been hired (and failed) before.

Steelers lead the league in sacks and they fire outside LB coach J Porter.

Yeah that should fix the problem.

Scapegoat.

• Like 1

This seems to be the year of the Re-Tread. So many coaches being reported as interviewing so far or generally linked to these open spots are just re-treads.

"Oh. Yes. I failed before, but it's all different now. Now I will be a success for you."

The NFL is really sad in their efforts to bring in new, exciting coaching options. They just hired what has been hired (and failed) before.

I know they're the exception more than the rule, but BB & Carroll did OK on their 2nd try.