Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Broncos and Dolphins request interview with Bear's Vik Fangio

The Denver Broncos (and Miami Dolphins) have requested interviews with Chicago Bears defensive coordinator Vic Fangio, according to multiple media outlets. ESPN’s Adam Schefter first reported the news.

Denver has an opening at head coach after firing Vance Joseph on Monday. Because the Bears do not have a bye during the first round of the playoffs, Fangio will not be available to interview this week.

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2018/12/31/denver-broncos-news-vic-fangio-interview-request/

This would be a travesty! At least let him finish out his 3 year deal. He has a legit shot at getting to the big game while here on the Bears over that 3 year span.

who would pass up a huge promotion if given the opportunity?

He deserves the promotion for sure but not every one wants to be a HC. Not sure where his head is at but he loves his current role and city.

Denver and Cleveland would be great fits for him if he does leave. Please do not go to GB.

who would pass up a huge promotion if given the opportunity?

I've actively not wanted to be promoted in my company for the last 10 years. I greatly enjoy my position and the work I do without the added headache of what some others are willing to endure at a higher level. I took enough risks to be where I am at in my position in my work life, now, any risks I take are non-job related. Simply because I would rather be needed rather than to be a scape goat. And also, because I like to minimize stress in my life. Go Bears!