Sign in to follow this  
BiPolarBear

Super Bowl MVP Could Be a Back-up QB, AGAIN!

I am sure it has never happen before, and I am sure it will never happen again, but damn. It could happen this year! If The Eagles win, being led by Nick Foles, he should be a first ballot Hall of Famer, if he never plays another down.

What kind of money could he command from any team? Would the Eagles let Wentz (who I really respect) go? How smart was Nick to hang around and be right back where he was last year. It is like Ground Hog's Day.

If the Eagles make the Super Bowl, I wouldn't bet against them. Or him.

With that secondary they currently have in Philly I wouldn't hold my breath

If Foles takes the Eagles deep into the playoffs, the Eagles should consider trying to somehow parlay Wentz into a Bell or Antonio Brown acquisition, perhaps through JAX. Of course that means signing Foles for a multi year deal.

I feel like foles is a Ryan Fitzpatrick. He runs hot but people figure him out.

Wentz is still better than Foles

What I see is wherever Eric Bienemy lands as a HC, Foles goes along

I think Wentz is an incredible athlete. I am very sorry he got hurt again.

Definitely not my intention, I think Philly has a chance against the Bears, if they can keep it close. But if they win they go to New Orleans, where Brees will just shred those 3rd string defensive backs.

Definitely not my intention, I think Philly has a chance against the Bears, if they can keep it close. But if they win they go to New Orleans, where Brees will just shred those 3rd string defensive backs.

I meant grounding in a good way, and I think you make another good point. The game could get away from the Saints, I am not using a lot of logic or probability here; but look at what happens to all the NFLK commentators with Hall of Fame cred. They are lucky to pick games at 50%. As one of them stated: NFL stands for the No Figure League. Jesus look at NY beating the Pats twice. I will never forget the look on Eli's face after the first win. He didn't believe it either.

I am sure it has never happen before, and I am sure it will never happen again, but damn. It could happen this year! If The Eagles win, being led by Nick Foles, he should be a first ballot Hall of Famer, if he never plays another down.

What kind of money could he command from any team? Would the Eagles let Wentz (who I really respect) go? How smart was Nick to hang around and be right back where he was last year. It is like Ground Hog's Day.

If the Eagles make the Super Bowl, I wouldn't bet against them. Or him.

If they are going to let Eli Manning in, why not a backup QB?