Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Happy Football Days Wildcard Weekend

Glad all the boring uninteresting teams were knocked out (Texans, Ravens, Bears) and more intriguing games are on tap for next weekend. Looking forward to these four games and it all shook out just right.

Chargers at Pats

Colts at Chiefs

Cowboys at Rams

Eagles at Saints

Much sexier matchups. No crappy offenses. Better stories.

Truth. :first:

Trying to decide if I want to see Foles in Giant blue next year

Trying to decide if I want to see Foles in Giant blue next year

What are you willing to trade for him ?

What are you willing to trade for him ?

Nothing. Philly will have to take a 20m cap hit to keep him. They do that they will have to trade Glass Joe. (Wentz).

Nothing. Philly will have to take a 20m cap hit to keep him. They do that they will have to trade Glass Joe. (Wentz).

IDK I thought I heard Iggles would franchise tag him then trade him. And yes tag was 20 or even 25 million.

Bears fan after the game :lol:

NSFW language

https://twitter.com/barstoolcarl/status/1082077949455749122?s=21

Fvck Parkey. If the Bears were a team that had been to the playoffs a few times recently, it wouldn't sting as much. I had much higher expectations than most so I don't chalk it up to them not being expected to win this year.

I am in a pool where all we do is pick winners

So everybody ties for first? :dunno:

• Like 1

IDK I thought I heard Iggles would franchise tag him then trade him. And yes tag was 20 or even 25 million.

Pay his 20m salary and give up a premium draft pick? Not a lot of teams are going to do that.

Fvck Parkey. If the Bears were a team that had been to the playoffs a few times recently, it wouldn't sting as much. I had much higher expectations than most so I don't chalk it up to them not being expected to win this year.

I was at the 1995 Colts/Chiefs playoff game ,I know all too well about kicker misfortunes. :mad: er sucking

Wow.....I just now watched the final minute of Bears / Iggles

Philly got mighty lucky on that kick! :shocking:

The guy wiffed on Cohen to give him a lucky return and basically hand FG range over to them. If Parkey, a known crap kicker, makes it twice Bears fans cry how Trubisky marched down the field.

Trubisky sucks. They scored 15 pts at home vs a crap secondary.

Their defense carries them. But as seen with the Jags that doesnt last. Trubisky and the offense will have to take some jumps next year unlike Bortles and the Jags this year. At least thr Bears have an offensive coach and not a handkerchief like Marrone.

The guy wiffed on Cohen to give him a lucky return and basically hand FG range over to them. If Parkey, a known crap kicker, makes it twice Bears fans cry how Trubisky marched down the field.

Trubisky sucks. They scored 15 pts at home vs a crap secondary.

Their defense carries them. But as seen with the Jags that doesnt last. Trubisky and the offense will have to take some jumps next year unlike Bortles and the Jags this year. At least thr Bears have an offensive coach and not a handkerchief like Marrone.

If you watched what Trubisky did and your impression is that he just flat out sucks, then you have no clue what you're talking about. I mean, it's been obvious for a while that you don't know what you're looking at when it comes to football, so to me it's no surprise. To others who may not have payed attention, they may not realize that you're clueless.

When Trubisky is officially really good according to the masses, statements like these will look pretty foolish.

• Like 1

If you watched what Trubisky did and your impression is that he just flat out sucks, then you have no clue what you're talking about. I mean, it's been obvious for a while that you don't know what you're looking at when it comes to football, so to me it's no surprise. To others who may not have payed attention, they may not realize that you're clueless.

When Trubisky is officially really good according to the masses, statements like these will look pretty foolish.

All year I mentioned that this year was only about the Bears building up the new offense and making Trubisky a franchise QB. Based upon what Nagy was preaching. He said before the season, "it will take 2 years for the team to learn this offense". The only goal was to work on Trubisky. And it is working. Only 60% passing today but over 300 yards and TD and the Bears would have won with an average FG kicker.

I gotta admit, all year I bought in and thought of only wanting to see Trubisky get better, not caring about their record. And that did occur. But I ended up wanting one win in the playoffs and that didn't happen. I'm bummed about it.

I realized I hadn't watched a sporting event with an emotional tie since the Cubs won the World Series. Or the Blackhawks winning the Cup 3 of 6 years. Crazy.

The good news for me is I didn't bet the game on emotion. And I did bet and won on Indi, Dallas, and huge on the Chargers. :pointstosky: Thank you Jesus!!

All year I mentioned that this year was only about the Bears building up the new offense and making Trubisky a franchise QB. Based upon what Nagy was preaching. He said before the season, "it will take 2 years for the team to learn this offense". The only goal was to work on Trubisky. And it is working. Only 60% passing today but over 300 yards and TD and the Bears would have won with an average FG kicker.

I gotta admit, all year I bought in and thought of only wanting to see Trubisky get better, not caring about their record. And that did occur. But I ended up wanting one win in the playoffs and that didn't happen. I'm bummed about it.

I realized I hadn't watched a sporting event with an emotional tie since the Cubs won the World Series. Or the Blackhawks winning the Cup 3 of 6 years. Crazy.

The good news for me is I didn't bet the game on emotion. And I did bet and won on Indi, Dallas, and huge on the Chargers. :pointstosky: Thank you Jesus!!

Remember when the Eagles were 4-6 and you were bragging about how much better the Bears were but then the Eagles made the playoffs and Parkey kicked that double doink and the Bears lost and you cried?

That was the best. :first:

Remember when the Eagles were 4-6 and you were bragging about how much better the Bears were but then the Eagles made the playoffs and Parkey kicked that double doink and the Bears lost and you cried?

I don't remember crying, but, I am willing to bet you the eagles don't make SB this year.

Jesus you're an insufferable . No wonder nobody likes you.

Well, except maybe Sho who you follow around trying to get a mold of his c@ck.

I don't remember crying, but, I am willing to bet you the eagles don't make SB this year.

Knock knock

I bet the Bears dont either. Lol.

I bet the Bears dont either. Lol.

Well. That's a dumb comment. Eagles beat the Bears. I was talking about realistic things this post season at this point in time.

Well. That's a dumb comment. Eagles beat the Bears. I was talking about realistic things this post season.

Knock knock

Well. That's a dumb comment. Eagles beat the Bears. I was talking about realistic things this post season at this point in time.

Eagles probably are not going to the SB. But Id rather be in the divisional round than lose on home field.

Double Doink. Lol.

Eagles probably are not going to the SB. But Id rather be in the divisional round than lose on home field.

Double Doink. Lol.

What's the difference if you don't go to the SB? The eagles were only in because the Bears beat the Vikings.

It was the Bears that provided the Eagles to make the playoffs. What is the difference between the teams if neither of them win the SB?

What's the difference if you don't go to the SB? The eagles were only in because the Bears beat the Vikings.

It was the Bears that provided the Eagles to make the playoffs. What is the difference between the teams if neither of them win the SB?

And come on, it's just sports and neither one of us is employed by these teams. I wake up and my day hasn't changed a bit whether the Bears or Eagles win or lose. Who cares in the end? It's only entertainment. It's the same as fighting over Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader during episodes 4-6.

This is inane. The difference is that Philly fans have at least another week of hope and anticipation. You know, the reasons we root for teams. :dunno:

This is inane. The difference is that Philly fans have at least another week of hope and anticipation. You know, the reasons we root for teams. :dunno:

They also have enjoyed a Super Bowl win, something that has never happened to the Bears in Peefoams lifetime. :(

I love how Parkey is the total scapegoat.

He is a crap kicker in the first place. He more or less made 4 of 5 FG tries with the 1 miss bouncing off 2 posts.

He scored more points than Trubisky did for the Bears.

Can't make this stuff up. Blame the kicker for having a crappy offense.

Have to give credit where credit is due....... Despite my reservations with this game, Red got the win - and a win is a win in the postseason.

* Dak, Zeke, Red, Linehan and the entire offensive unit should be buying the Defense dinner this week. Boy did they bail their asses out.

* Dak is great, Dak is a hero... yea I get it - he shined and was amazing at times. But if he isn't flat out suck during other parts of the game earlier - we don't need prayers and theatrics down the stretch.

* Red and Linehan did there focking best give this to Seattle. Some of the play calling was absolutely moronic. And why still does it take desperation minutes to get Dak on the run??? When Dak legs are part of the game plan - we win.

* The officiating was not just flat out terrible in this game, but across the board - all weekend it was an embarrassment.

Not that LA is any picnic, but I'd much rather take our chances against them than NO in the Dome.

double doink!!!!!

The current Eagles playoff success rests upon the double doink.

Have to give credit where credit is due....... Despite my reservations with this game, Red got the win - and a win is a win in the postseason.

* Dak, Zeke, Red, Linehan and the entire offensive unit should be buying the Defense dinner this week. Boy did they bail their asses out.

* Dak is great, Dak is a hero... yea I get it - he shined and was amazing at times. But if he isn't flat out suck during other parts of the game earlier - we don't need prayers and theatrics down the stretch.

* Red and Linehan did there focking best give this to Seattle. Some of the play calling was absolutely moronic. And why still does it take desperation minutes to get Dak on the run??? When Dak legs are part of the game plan - we win.

* The officiating was not just flat out terrible in this game, but across the board - all weekend it was an embarrassment.

Not that LA is any picnic, but I'd much rather take our chances against them than NO in the Dome.

:thumbsup:

As much as I wanted the Eagles to finally die, I wanted Dallas to play the Rams instead of going to N.O.

No OC is going to get that genius moniker by running the ball 30 times a game.

My brother an I used to joke that Norv would run up to Jimmy and tell him about all the passing plays he designed, and Jimmy would say "that's great Norv, now give the ball to Emmitt". It's why Jimmy has 3 rings and Norv has 5 jobs.

• Like 1