Sign in to follow this  
jrokh

Seattle-Dallas Blackout on Fox Issue

Is anyone else currently dealing with this? As of right now (I have Spectrum in Cleveland), Fox is Blacked out with only Spectrum's message about how greedy Tribune broadcasting is. Is there any way to stream the game besides Reddit? Thanks in Advance.

Not really, all that article tells me is the other markets that are affected. I want to know if there is another way to stream the game besides Reddit.

My bad, probably should have reread the question.

My bad, probably should have reread the question.

all good, except for the little guy like me caught up in a game of chicken and corporate greed :mad:

I wish, Nintendo Wii was the last system I owned, and probably the last.

Let Tribune Broadcasting Know You Want
Them to Return Your Programming.
Why am I missing some of my channels? Tribune Broadcasting, the owner of some local networks has removed their programming from Spectrum to create hardship for our customers, while we are negotiating in good faith to reach a fair agreement.

• Tribune is demanding a ridiculous increase – they want us to pay more than double our current rate to carry the same programming!
  • We offered a fair price and they insist we pay them materially more than we pay any other of the 1,700 broadcast stations we carry.
  • We don’t think it’s fair that they are demanding huge fee increases, especially since their programming is provided free with a TV antenna, and much of it is available for free on the internet.
  • Tribune is seeking excessive fees for its broadcast station as well as forcing consumers to pay for networks like WGN, which very few people watch.
  • Spectrum has already offered Tribune compensation for their channel that is consistent with what other Companies get for these stations, but that is not good enough for them.
  • This is how Tribune Broadcasting operates. Driven by greed, they’ve pulled their channels from other distributors over the recent years as a negotiating tactic.
  • Why is Tribune acting this way? Perhaps it’s because they entered into an agreement to be purchased and are trying to make lucrative packages for their executives after the transaction.
  • Spectrum TV customers can watch live local and national games with the NFL Mobile App
    • Watch your live NFL games plus get the latest breaking news, videos and highlights on all your favorite teams.
    • Eligible devices for watching on NFL Mobile App include mobile phones and tablets running iOS 10+ and Android 6.0+
    • For more information, visit https://www.nfl.com/apps
    Customers can also watch live local and primetime games through the Yahoo Sports mobile app.
    • Includes national games, playoffs and Super Bowl LIII
    • Yahoo Sports app is available for Android and iOS, Yahoo.com mobile web, AOL app, and AOL.com mobile web.
    • For more information, visit https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/live-video/