Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Seahawks at Cowboys: In-Game Discussion

Inactives:

Seahawks: WR Malik Turner, FB Tre Madden, CB Kalan Reed, RB Bo Scarbrough, OT Elijah Nkansah, DE Branden Jackson and DE Rasheem Green.

Cowboys: LG Xavier Su'a-Filo, DE Dorance Armstrong, DL David Irving, LB Chris Covington, RB Darius Jackson, S Darian Thompson, QB Mike White

DAL -2.5
Total: 43.5

Is Aikman stoned? Either that or dude has severe case of red itchy eyes.

One of the worst injuries Ive ever seen.

He may never walk normally again. Damn.

I wouldn't go that far. I've seen plenty in real life and in sports. I wouldn't be expecting him back until real late next year at best though.

I wouldn't go that far. I've seen plenty in real life and in sports. I wouldn't be expecting him back until real late next year at best though.

You would know better than me. It just looked like his skin was the only thing keeping his foot attached to his leg.

As a Gallup owner in a dynasty league, them continually going long to him gives me hope, but Dak just can't hit the broad side of a barn on deep throws.

You would know better than me. It just looked like his skin was the only thing keeping his foot attached to his leg.

Had a guy whose foot literally was hanging last Friday (some moron hit him at 55 mph while he was checking on the driver of ANOTHER car that had rear ended him). This one looks like the usual tibia-fibula fracture you get either on tackles or basketball players who land badly (think Kevin Ware of Louisville back in 2014). I think this one just looked a lot worse because the camera had the view of the side that the break occurred on, when usually you just see the other side and the leg bending in half.

• Like 1

I've seen this before. If he can just put a tennis ball on the end of the nub, he'll be fine.

Russell Wilson is so good at dropping it in the bucket. Every time I watch him play he completes a few passes like that.

Russell Wilson is so good at dropping it in the bucket. Every time I watch him play he completes a few passes like that.

Dak isnt all that great at it, but he was sure able to drop that one into Gallop for the TD.

Dak isnt all that great at it, but he was sure able to drop that one into Gallop for the TD.

Yup that's the way it goes sometimes. Wilson missed a huge one and Dak hit a huge one. Cowboys getting lots of breaks with the missed FG too. It could be 13-10 Seattle right now.

Yup that's the way it goes sometimes. Wilson missed a huge one and Dak hit a huge one. Cowboys getting lots of breaks with the missed FG too. It could be 13-10 Seattle right now.

You're aware Dallas missed a fg too?

Can't believe they lost containment on Elliots 40 yarder.

Getting out played so far.

• Like 1

no offense to FG kickers but I like football better without them...

Non-contact kicker injuries are a phenomenon to me. You got one thing to do and you pull a hammy? I know he's built like a nose guard, but that is embarrassing.

Thought Seattle would whip cowboy azz. Good job cowboys.

Been a weird game. Both running games have for the most part been shut down except for a stray huge run here or there. Just comes down to who makes the big plays and that's been Dallas.

Got out played and the better team won.

Good luck cowboy fans.

• Like 3

Pete coached like sh!t. Redhead put it to him.

Pete is so overrated. As much as I dislike the cowboys, I am glad Wilson is out of the playoffs, and Pete gets exposed a little more. He fvcked that team by trying to lean on Carson as his main offensive weapon, when he should be letting Wilson sling it in big games. I'm glad his stupid offensive philosophy failed him this year

Got out played and the better team won.

Good luck cowboy fans.

Thanks dude! Hell of a game! Didnt like how most of that 2nd quarter went!!

Pete is so overrated. As much as I dislike the cowboys, I am glad Wilson is out of the playoffs, and Pete gets exposed a little more. He fvcked that team by trying to lean on Carson as his main offensive weapon, when he should be letting Wilson sling it in big games. I'm glad his stupid offensive philosophy failed him this year

Did you draft Wilson as your fantasy QB or something?

This game shouldn't have been nearly this close. :nono:

On to the Next :clap:

Tibfib fracture, about as graphic as you will ever see one.

That was something I’ve never seen and hope I never see again.

Was it me or was that some of the most useless offensive playcalling ever by Seattle? They kept trying to run the ball up the middle again and again and again. Getting like -2 years each try. They did it on first down, second down, and then some bad pass play afterwards. WTF was that all about? Spread them out. You got Baldwin, Lockett and some other capable guys. Roll Wilson out. Do something other than stupid vanilla running plays. Right?

Oh well.... it ain’t like Dallas is going anywhere anyways. They’re done next round. Not good enough. Not even close.