Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Ginsburg ded ?

You can't teach this stuff. And debating it is just stupid. Take a poll among normal guys. Would they rather see a chick behind the bar or a dude? I'm not having this conversation. It's fuucking stupid.

I'd rather just have my drink than be annoyed by some chick trying to earn an extra dolla. If I'm at the bar, I'm already with a girl.

• Like 1

You're an idiot with no social life if you think that. Not only do women bartenders make at least 65% more money, they're far better than guys in almost every aspect. But I swear to God, I'm not having that debate. If you seriously go to a bar and wish to see some dude slinging your drinks so you can flirt with him? Hey, don't ask don't tell.

So you are that sleezy drunk at the bar hitting on the female bartender and then over tipping so she will like you. Got it!

So you are that sleezy drunk at the bar hitting on the female bartender and then over tipping so she will like you. Got it!

Yep, he's the creep that hits on the Hooters/Wing House girls.

You're an idiot with no social life if you think that. Not only do women bartenders make at least 65% more money, they're far better than guys in almost every aspect. But I swear to God, I'm not having that debate. If you seriously go to a bar and wish to see some dude slinging your drinks so you can flirt with him? Hey, don't ask don't tell.

You seriously go to bars for the bartender? To ogle over some chick pulling beer taps? I bartended for a bunch of years earlier in my life and you were the kind of guy that we all made fun of. And/or felt sorry for. A pathetic dude sitting at he end of the bar wishing his life away. Yes, the female bartenders too. And I made as much as they did. Easily. You have no idea about this subject.

Oh, by the way? You guys are freaking out because she missed an oral argument? The first of her tenure? As I've said a dozen times before, looking to the tenure of rehnquist. That lunatic ###### drug addict mist hundreds of oral arguments. Mostly because he was in rehab. In Europe. Well that's convenient. The dude literally saw a phantom CIA agents wherever he went. They literally didn't exist. Is a ###### drug addict of the highest order. And yet despite not sitting in oral arguments? Damned if he didn't have a vote on every single case. We have to make lifetime 10 years a thing of the past. Not just for scotus but for anything and everything.

:lol:

We all know what's going on here. She is going to show less and less in order to get 2 more years. By 2020 she'll exist in a cryogenic chamber.

but but but

That there young fella is one of dem der whataboutism ya'll seem to rail against, now isnt it!

:nono:

:lol:

No. No it's not.

And by the way, if she dies? You guys better thank those Hollywood liberals.

Think about it. Wether it was Ray, or Walk the line, every time Hollywood makes a movie about somebody, they die.

Look at all the superheroes who died in the last avengers movie for Christ's sake.

RBG kilt RBG.

You seriously go to bars for the bartender? To ogle over some chick pulling beer taps? I bartended for a bunch of years earlier in my life and you were the kind of guy that we all made fun of. A pathetic dude sitting at he end of the bar wishing his liYes, the female bartenders too. And I made as much as they did. Easily.

"Hey Steve, can you walk to my car tonight after our shift?"

"Wiff came in again?"

• Like 1

"Wiff came in again?"

This is very true. Happened a lot actually. But still the chicks never made more than the guys. Most of the customers there weren't creepy.

"Wiff came in again?"

Okay, I LOLed. 😁

I'd rather just have my drink than be annoyed by some chick trying to earn an extra dolla. If I'm at the bar, I'm already with a girl.

Yeah, but your mom's got her oxygen tank and it's just awkward.

• Like 1

Bingo. Those pathetic creeps/losers keep those biches in business. They suck.

Bingo. Those pathetic creeps/losers keep those biches in business. They suck.

That is not really true though. Those creeps only tipped what any other person tips. I know this because we would pool tips when multiple bartenders were needed. Which was any night time shift.

That is not really true though. Those creeps only tipped what any other person tips. I know this because we would pool tips when multiple bartenders were needed. Which was any night time shift.

But they tip them even though they suck. That's the problem.

Finally! Commity between the Service Industry employees!

Now, go slice some fuucking limes would you? 😁

But they tip them even though they suck. That's the problem.

True but the problem is, sometimes they just sit and sip a beer for like 3 hours taking up space and only ordering like a single appetizer and maybe 2 beers. Just to ogle a chick on the other side of the bar. The scary ones are the rednecks that come in alone. They always seemed like they straight out of a horror movie.

Things you can count on from every thread in the GC:

1. There will be a slap fight

2. By page 2 the topic will have to shifted to something completely unrelated to the OP

3. ?

Credit ? Man you're weird

She was an evil lady, promoted sex with kids 12 years old.

Not suprising you idolized her.

Just a quick note drobs, it was for kids younger than 12.

She may be on ice right now.

As citizens, we should demand to see her doing her job, even if it is via video from her home. Who's to say that someone else isn't submitting her decisions as she lays there like a vegetable?

As citizens, we should demand to see her doing her job, even if it is via video from her home. Who's to say that someone else isn't submitting her decisions as she lays there like a vegetable?

I wouldn't put it past "them" to hide her death for several months.

Hope she doesn't get pregnant.

Tons of quality replies to this nonsense. I like this one:

Id give my extra day to a terminally ill child so their parents could have one more day with them but you do you

Another good one:

God, now they want to redistribute the health.

Another good one:

God, now they want to redistribute the health.

:first:

That's the one I was going to post. :clap:

Yes she's already passed, the left is putting finishing touches on her clone.

Yes she's already passed, the left is putting finishing touches on her clone.

Youre serious or jk?

On the one hand I am troubled by the notion of a conservative, in this case the Trump version of conservatism, placing a third judge, only because it would seem to potentially tilt the court too hard to one side and for a long time.

On the other hand, every conservative judge placed seems to always either be just a centrist or even tilt a little left, so there really isnt that big of a concern. That being said, i am sure the Dems and CNN will portray any candidate as Satan himself. Maybe this time they get some nun in Europe to claim the candidate ate people or some stupid sh!t....

CNN - RBG has been seen training for the Barkley marathon.

CNN - RBG has been seen training for the Barkley marathon.

No doubt, I bet those filthy leftists are on their knees praying she makes it to the next president :lol:

What's so special about this lady anyways? The lefties have only now come out with documentaries and movies putting her up on a pedestal as if she was Jesus. Are they just trying to rewrite/influence history?

I don't see her as any more or less special than anyone else on the High Court.