Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Ginsburg ded ?

Wont go that far.but I could see life support. You can technically keep someone alive for a long time

Serious question: what are the rules when it comes to a SCJ being incapacitated? Does the SC still make rulings but risk ending in a tie?

Serious question: what are the rules when it comes to a SCJ being incapacitated? Does the SC still make rulings but risk ending in a tie?

They can only be removed by resignation, death, or impeachment

They can only be removed by resignation, death, or impeachment

Understood, but what happens if they're simply MIA? No rulings?

Wont go that far.but I could see life support. You can technically keep someone alive for a long time

if you're interested, you should really look into how long Israel kept Sharon alive.

That was crazy. And that's not some National enquirer bullshit. That's officially recognized and published by Israel themselves.

Understood, but what happens if they're simply MIA? No rulings?

runquist was MIA for the majority of the decade before he died. Largely in drug rehab. Still, even though he didn't participate in oral arguments or sit on the bench, he was an active voting member of scotus. By the way, that should scare the hell out of you.

Her ghost didn't even show up at the SOTU 

Supposedly she showed up for a concert that conveniently didn't allow photography yet some pics were taken inside there.

News about her will most likely drop once the budget gets resolved.

On 2/6/2019 at 4:31 AM, Filthy Fernadez said:

Supposedly she showed up for a concert that conveniently didn't allow photography yet some pics were taken inside there.

News about her will most likely drop once the budget gets resolved.

Video of the concert:

You would think if she was in attendance they would have recognized her presence. Nope. I mean, she just survived a double lobectomy and not even a clap.

Also, the one person who claimed to have seen her, and hugged her, has deleted those tweets and set his account to private.

And RGB officiated his wedding 😂

0-David-Michael.jpg

And he writes for WaPo 🤣

She ded.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

Video of the concert:

You would think if she was in attendance they would have recognized her presence. Nope. I mean, she just survived a double lobectomy and not even a clap.

Also, the one person who claimed to have seen her, and hugged her, has deleted those tweets and set his account to private.

And RGB officiated his wedding 😂

0-David-Michael.jpg

And he writes for WaPo 🤣

She ded.

The most recent ruling against a Louisiana Abortion law came down 5-4...............she's having someone vote for her? DAFUQ?!

brain_in_a_jar_2_by_planetspectra-d3i7f6

On 1/16/2019 at 4:52 PM, DonS said:

Rehnquist was a  loony tunes vegetable. Rarely sat the bench for the last years. Still, everything went on.

Bump.

Now that Mueller destroyed muh Russia collusion and the left and MSM are reeling, time to announce the lady is dead.

Must control the narrative.

Of course she's alive & well

Conspiracy theories are for morons.......it's best to just follow what you're told

It's not that anybody is dead, I just thought this thread could use cheerful and uplifting music.

Amazing you guys can't at least respect RBG regardless of your politics. meanwhile, and absolutely worthless piece of s*** like Clarence Thomas literally made breaking news the other day because he woke up long enough to ask a question whillst on the bench.

Him and rehnquist should have been impeached years ago.

• Confused 1

Now that Russia is a thing of the past for President Trump, and likely a future issue for democrats, Trump is almost guaranteed to win in 2020. I wouldn’t be surprised to see her step down soon. 

6 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Now that Russia is a thing of the past for President Trump, and likely a future issue for democrats, Trump is almost guaranteed to win in 2020. I wouldn’t be surprised to see her step down soon. 

She will never step down while Trump is in office; she may fall down face first.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

She will never step down while Trump is in office; she may fall down face first.

She’s gotta know she can’t last 5 more years. 

Since there is the slimmest of chances the democrats win 2020, I predict she steps down after this November. In an election “year”. 

14 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Amazing you guys can't at least respect RBG regardless of your politics.

Not really, no.

If I were in the business of selling cemetery plots in the DC area, her office would have blocked my phone number and likely would have taken out a restraining order to prevent me from handing her flyers.

30 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

She’s gotta know she can’t last 5 more years. 

Since there is the slimmest of chances the democrats win 2020, I predict she steps down after this November. In an election “year”. 

While I agree the chances look bad for the Dems (fock, I likely won't even vote for them) a year out from 2016, odds were in Hilary's favor.

A lot can and will change in the circus election year to come. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Amazing you guys can't at least respect RBG regardless of your politics. meanwhile, and absolutely worthless piece of s*** like Clarence Thomas literally made breaking news the other day because he woke up long enough to ask a question whillst on the bench.

Him and rehnquist should have been impeached years ago.

Of course you have respect for RBG since she wants to lower the age of consent to like 12. :lol:

It’s obviously a Deep State conspiracy. She’s been dead for years but they don’t let the Donald win even more by appointing her replacement 👎

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

I'm not 100% sure she is still alive but, Rut-Roh..

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/23/753699013/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-underwent-another-round-of-cancer-treatment-this-sum

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Treated Again For Cancer

Go home to joo jesus, Ruth. :thumbsup:

So this Ginsburg old hag is just fine with simply being kept alive because of her hate for the right. No retirement and a refocus on other things outside of politics. Great way to spend the final years of your existence on this planet ruthy.

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

So this Ginsburg old hag is just fine with simply being kept alive because of her hate for the right. No retirement and a refocus on other things outside of politics. Great way to spend the final years of your existence on this planet ruthy.

Its the joo way. I wouldn't expect anything else.