Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

2019 NFL Draft Order

Picks 21 - 32 determined by NFL playoff finish...

1. Arizona
2. San Francisco
3. NY Jets
4. Oakland
5. Tampa Bay
6. NY Giants
7. Jacksonville
8. Detroit
9. Buffalo
10. Denver
11. Cincinnati
12. Green Bay
13. Miami
14. Atlanta
15. Washington
16. Carolina
17. Cleveland
18. Minnesota
19. Tennessee
20. Pittsburgh
21. Seattle
22. Baltimore
23. Houston
24. Oakland (from Dallas)

25. Philadelphia

26. Indianapolis
27. Oakland
28. LA Chargers

29. Kansas City
30. Green Bay (from New Orleans)

Edited by Mike FF Today

At this current point in time, I'm hoping for Haskins at #5.

With Arians expected to be named Bucs Coach, They will likely go in another direction as reports suggest Jameis is the biggest reason he wanted the job.

With Arians expected to be named Bucs Coach, They will likely go in another direction as reports suggest Jameis is the biggest reason he wanted the job.

I don't put any credence in that kind of talk. He could be saying it just to get the job or at least be offered the job to get someone else to bid higher. Also, I'm not so sure Arian's is the guy like some are speculating. If Ian Rappaport is saying, I question it. Now, if Schefter comes out and says it, then I'll start believing it.

I heard it on the radio, a CBS affiliate, that he is expected to be named Coach as early as tomorrow. I guess we shall see...

Arians will be the Bucs next coach.

And if he is, they the Bucs will go after L Bell real hard.

And that move can only help me Winston.

the bucs are projected to have around 20 million to spend next year. no idea who they need to keep, but they could make a run at bell.

Todd Bowles will be Arian's defensive coordinator. Definitely a turn in the right direction with those two compared to recent Bucs coaches.

I have seen some Clelin Ferrell to the Packers. But with the way he played tonight it looks like he will go in the top 10

Arians will be the Bucs next coach.

And if he is, they the Bucs will go after L Bell real hard.

And that move can only help me Winston.

Nothing will help Winston. He has SOOO many flaws that have never been and will ever be fixed.

but he's a great motivational speaker ! :thumbsup:

Nothing will help Winston. He has SOOO many flaws that have never been and will ever be fixed.

according to Shefter, Arians to the Bucs is official, so I guess we'll see if your theory holds.

Maybe your right.

Maybe not.

Coaching is very important and now Winston as a coach that could help him out.

I think it’s a upswing.

I think Bucs fans need to stop the whining and get behind their new coach.

i'm not a Bucs fan. I got winston a few years back in a dynasty and have watched closely. He just comes across as a moron. plain and simple. if he is a moron then no amount of coaching will help that issue.

i can totally see why TB fans might have no confidence in winston

Maybe your right.

Maybe not.

Coaching is very important and now Winston as a coach that could help him out.

I think it’s a upswing.

I think Bucs fans need to stop the whining and get behind their new coach.

i'm not a Bucs fan. I got winston a few years back in a dynasty and have watched closely. He just comes across as a moron. plain and simple. if he is a moron then no amount of coaching will help that issue.

i can totally see why TB fans might have no confidence in winston

Lol good and funny post.

Yeah he might just be a moron.

But coaching in the NFL can produce a change, but I agree Winston needs to latch onto the teaching.

according to Shefter, Arians to the Bucs is official, so I guess we'll see if your theory holds.

I like Arians, so I'm happy about that. I was skeptical on them bringing him in and waiting until it became official to actually be convinced. After hiring Raheem Morris, Greg Schiano, and Lovie Smith, I've become apathetic towards their HC choices. I wasn't opposed to Koetter, but I certainly wasn't thrilled. I was primarily just happy to be done with Lovie more than anything.

I like Leftwich in a sense of, I'm intrigued by him and willing to be supportive based on the fact that Arians liked him enough to give him a job in AZ and saw enough in him to bring him to Tampa. I'm optimistic.

All that said, I don't think Winston's flaws can be helped by coaching. He's Jay Cutler 2.0 and that's all there is to it. Simply put, when the chips are on the table and you need your guy to make a play, Winston is the guy that will do it 40% of the time and kill you the other 60%. He teases you just enough to give you hope, but most of the time, he's going to throw the ball to the other team. It's officially time to move on. I think, hope really, that this coming year is his last year in Tampa.

I would hope this this coming year is a start of a good relationship between Winston and his coaching staff.

He has the ability to play he’s proven that, but like it was said 60% of the time he doesn’t.

But with his upside if they can reach him and he will accept the coaching he could be a real good starting Qb.

I like Arians, so I'm happy about that. I was skeptical on them bringing him in and waiting until it became official to actually be convinced. After hiring Raheem Morris, Greg Schiano, and Lovie Smith, I've become apathetic towards their HC choices. I wasn't opposed to Koetter, but I certainly wasn't thrilled. I was primarily just happy to be done with Lovie more than anything.

I like Leftwich in a sense of, I'm intrigued by him and willing to be supportive based on the fact that Arians liked him enough to give him a job in AZ and saw enough in him to bring him to Tampa. I'm optimistic.

All that said, I don't think Winston's flaws can be helped by coaching. He's Jay Cutler 2.0 and that's all there is to it. Simply put, when the chips are on the table and you need your guy to make a play, Winston is the guy that will do it 40% of the time and kill you the other 60%. He teases you just enough to give you hope, but most of the time, he's going to throw the ball to the other team. It's officially time to move on. I think, hope really, that this coming year is his last year in Tampa.

I think the Bucs would take Jay Cutler at this point, from Jameis at least. Arians is one the most successful coach on the market. I don't how many years he has in him, but next year I'm looking at Jameis as a sneaky good fantasy QB, if his price is low enough.

So who is the first QB to be picked and by who, where? Seems like SF @ 2 could trade down and get some pick(s)

The draft columns I've seen mention the Giants, Jags, Broncos, and Dolphins as most likely to draft a QB early. too early to know how it will play out, but Jax seems the most likely to trade up for one.

Patriots don't need no stinking draft

Round 1: DT Malcom Brown, Texas
Round 2: SS Jordan Richards, Stanford
Round 3: DE Geneo Grissom, Oklahoma
Round 4: DE Trey Flowers, Arkansas
Round 4: OG Tre' Jackson, Florida State
Round 4: OG Shaq Mason, Georgia Tech
Round 5: LS Joe Cardona, Navy
Round 6: LB Matthew Wells, Miss. St
Round 6: TE A.J. Derby, Arkansas
Round 7: CB Darryl Roberts, Marshall
Round 7: LB Xzavier Dickson, Alabama